August 23 Florida Primary Election: W...

August 24 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote?

Created by Topix on Aug 23, 2010

1,842 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Hillarygorella

Pompano Beach, FL

#2546 Nov 3, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
..Bill Clinton has done a great job, campaigning for the President...wonder why Mitt Romney has'nt asked GW Bush to help his campaign?
Probably because Bush was not the first White president.
multi is long gone

Tampa, FL

#2547 Nov 3, 2012
CAN'T VOTE - ALZHEIMERS
lost

Tampa, FL

#2548 Nov 3, 2012
AvgJoe wrote:
Endorsements from our military heroes-
Obama's Military Endorsements:
General Wesley Clark, USA,(Ret)
General Colin Powell, USA (Ret)
Major General Paul Eaton, USA (Ret)
Admiral Donald Gutter, USN, former JAG of the Navy,(Ret)
Admiral John Nathman, USN,(Ret)
Mitt Romney's Military Endorsements:
Admiral James B. Busey, USN,(Ret.)
General James T. Conway, USMC,(Ret.)
General Terrence R. Dake, USMC,(Ret)
Admiral James O. Ellis, USN,(Ret.)
Admiral Mark Fitzgerald, USM,(Ret.)
General Ronald R. Fogleman, USAF,(Ret)
General Tommy Franks, USA,(Ret)
General Alfred Hansen, USAF,(Ret)
Admiral Ronald Jackson Hays, USN,(Ret)
Admiral Thomas Bibb Hayward, USN,(Ret)
General Chuck Albert Horner, USAF,(Ret)
Admiral Jerome LaMarr Johnson, USN,(Ret)
Admiral Timothy J. Keating, USN,(Ret)
General Paul X. Kelley, USMC,(Ret)
General William Kernan, USA,(Ret)
Admiral George E.R. Kinnear II, USN,(Ret)
General William L. Kirk, USAF,(Ret)
General James J. Lindsay, USA,(Ret)
General William R. Looney III, USAF,(Ret)
Admiral Hank Mauz, USN,(Ret)
General Robert Magnus, USMC,(Ret)
Admiral Paul David Miller, USN,(Ret)
General Henry Hugh Shelton, USA,(Ret)
General Lance Smith, USAF,(Ret)
Admiral Leighton Smith, Jr., USN,(Ret)
General Ronald W. Yates, USAF,(Ret)
Admiral Ronald J. Zlatoper, USN,(Ret)
Lieutenant General James Abrahamson, USAF,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Edgar Anderson, Jr., USAF,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Marcus A. Anderson, USAF,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Buck Bedard, USMC,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral A. Bruce Beran, USCG,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral Lyle Bien, USN,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Harold Blot, USMC,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General H. Steven Blum, USA,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral Mike Bowman III, USN,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral Mike Bucchi, USN,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Walter E. Buchanan III, USAF,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Richard A. Burpee, USAF,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General William Campbell, USAF,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General James E. Chambers, USAF,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral Edward W. Clexton, Jr., USN,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General John B. Conaway, USAF,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Marvin Covault, USA,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral Terry M. Cross, USCG,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral William Adam Dougherty, USN,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Brett Dula, USAF,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Gordon E. Fornell, USAF,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral David Frost, USN,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral Henry C. Giffin III, USN,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral Peter M. Hekman, USN,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral Richard D. Herr, USCG,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Thomas J Hickey, USAF,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Walter S. Hogle, Jr., USAF,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Ronald W. Iverson, USAF,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Donald W. Jones, USA,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral Douglas J. Katz, USN,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Jay W. Kelley, USAF,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral Tom Kilcline, USN,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Timothy A. Kinnan, USAF,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral Harold Koenig, M.D., USN,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral Albert H. Konetzni, USN,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Buford Derald Lary, USAF,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Frank Libutti, USMC,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral Stephen Loftus, USN,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral Michael Malone, USN,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral Edward H. Martin, USN,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral John J. Mazach, USN,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral Justin D. McCarthy, USN,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral William McCauley, USN,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Fred McCorkle, USMC,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Thomas G. McInerney, USAF,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral Joseph S. Mobley, USN,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Carol Mutter, USMC,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Dave R. Palmer, USA,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral John Theodore "Ted" Parker, USN,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Garry L. Parks, USMC,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Charles Henry "Chuck" Pitman, USMC,(Ret.)
Lieutenant General Steven R. Polk, USAF,(Ret.)
Vice Admiral William E. Ramsey, USN,(Ret.)
pages and pages of retired heros - my my my
FloridaFemale

Bonifay, FL

#2549 Nov 3, 2012
No surprises there.. why would warmongers not endorse another warmonger?
Now go check with the enlisted troops and see who they donated the most cash to support.
FloridaFemale

Bonifay, FL

#2550 Nov 3, 2012
Obamney vs Romna
they're the same guy on almost everything. Patriot Act.. Tarp.. Drones at home.. SOPA.. going to war with Iran without congressional declairation of war - Pro-Isreal everything - Guantanamo, torture, big government, bailouts, Insurance mandates, TSA, bought and paid for by Goldman Sachs - the only differences I can see is Romney might not put his feet all over the furniture at the white house and his wife has better manners than the current first theif..er lady.
my finger our finger

Crestview, FL

#2551 Nov 3, 2012
FloridaFemale wrote:
Obamney vs Romna
they're the same guy on almost everything. Patriot Act.. Tarp.. Drones at home.. SOPA.. going to war with Iran without congressional declairation of war - Pro-Isreal everything - Guantanamo, torture, big government, bailouts, Insurance mandates, TSA, bought and paid for by Goldman Sachs - the only differences I can see is Romney might not put his feet all over the furniture at the white house and his wife has better manners than the current first theif..er lady.
mrs romna will take never pull off looking as well as the First Lady. Michelle knows how to dress and look great even in jeans and button down.
Fingergag

United States

#2552 Nov 3, 2012
I think I just threw up a little bit.
Your Finger

Pompano Beach, FL

#2553 Nov 3, 2012
my finger our finger wrote:
<quoted text>
mrs romna will take never pull off looking as well as the First Lady. Michelle knows how to dress and look great even in jeans and button down.
Michelle looks and acts like a gorilla; Mrs. Romney is classic, beautiful and refined. You...just a lowlife bottomfeeder.
Our Dear Amb Stevens

Milton, FL

#2554 Nov 3, 2012
AS I 've read most of your post it appears Obama does not have your support. Thank Goodness. One thing that should stick in everyone mind is what he allowed to happen to our Amb of Libya Mr. Stevens. His answer was he didn't want to put our Delta force into harms way. Hey Obama that is why they signed up. To get in harms way and secure our Americans. Obama you disgust me. TO the men who died they are true American hero's. Many survived due to these men breaking orders. I remember when I was young and Reagan was our President and old Mommar Ghadafi ran his mouth old Ronnie sent a bomb his way and killed his step child. Have not heard from him after that. He shut up. Obama will weaken our military to support crap. You vote for him I would say your just unamerican. Think about it. Then vote. Look at Stanten Island again. Where is our goverment!!!!!!!! Get this porch money back to where he belongs.
jeremy

United States

#2556 Nov 4, 2012
Message To Families That Have A Child Who Was Sexually Abused-

There is hope! No one can prepare you for the overwhelming devastation you feel when you learn that your child was raped or sexually abused. You feel lost, broken, confused and have no idea how to begin to help your child and heal your family. We can help you navigate through that maze.

Message To Adult Survivors Of Childhood Sexual Abuse

Florida has lifted its statute of limitations - You may still have a legal claim.

The shame and embarrassment that you might feel are not your burdens to bear, nor should they keep you from living the life you deserve to be living. You do not need to suffer alone and in silence. We often represent victims even when their sexual abuse or rape occurred decades ago. It may not be too late for you to pursue legal action. Let us help you take back your power and start to heal.

Roadmap To Healing - Empowerment and protection

Shattered trust is not easily restored. Our attorneys have helped countless courageous and amazing survivors of sexual abuse and rape take back their lives and begin their healing. A civil lawsuit is only a part of the total journey. We also know that picking up the phone to call us is one of the hardest things you will ever do, but we will be there for you when you do.

Visit this website for the help you deserve:

http://www.hermanlaw.com/

This is not an advertisement for a law firm. This is a public announcement by child abuse advocates who have no interest in anything except justice for the victims of child abuse at the hands of others.
lost

Tampa, FL

#2557 Nov 4, 2012
jeremy wrote:
Message To Families That Have A Child Who Was Sexually Abused-
There is hope!...
This is not an advertisement for a law firm. This is a public announcement by child abuse advocates who have no interest in anything except justice for the victims of child abuse at the hands of others.
yes - no interest

you believe that?

if injured get valid help. stay awat from 'sicky' posts
who claim __________ as address
Panamaed

United States

#2558 Nov 4, 2012
Kidsafe.....please expect a call involving the Green Isle Ranch.
caution

Tampa, FL

#2559 Nov 4, 2012
Panamaed wrote:
did someone move?

must know about vacant apartments in the city
Was wrong

Panama City Beach, FL

#2560 Nov 4, 2012
I voted for Obama because I really believed he was going to bring CHANGE. In four years he has done NOTHING. He is covering up what happened in Lybia.
He got Ms Clinton to lie for him by saying the President did not know that helped was needed at the American Embassy, then he got her husband to support him, the very man who lied to the entire USA by saying "I did not have sex with this woman"
Now he was in New Jersey to see the damadge and that very same night he flew to Vegas to see the show of his favorite hip hop singer. Folks this man is in it just for the paycheck for the rest of his life.
jaydon

United States

#2561 Nov 4, 2012
Panamaed wrote:
It seems that boy who raped the last five little boys must have really been close friends with that Lake Sheriff Borders that run the ranch. Not only did the sheriff fire the school director that called 911 to report the rapes but the sheriff did not arrest his little friend immediately. In fact the sheriff did not do anything for those victims who were still at the ranch and threatening and attempting suicide in February 2010 until some house parents got the rapes to the TV media. Then the sheriff apparently faked up and arrest of his little friend and run him through the state attorney and some judge for fake sentencing. Five months after his fake sentencing he got a speeding ticket. That means he was not under house arrest or anything. Ten months after his fake sentencing he gets served with an injunction for dating violence from some old dude almost thirty years older than he is. And the judge did not follow the law which is mandatory registeration of all sex offenders over the age of 14 years. If he had been on probation or under any court orders sexual offender treatment this would heve been a mandatory violation of those orders and he would have gone to jail for the full required sentencing.

Wouldn't that lead a normal person to question where this kid learned to like to date older men? Obviously the state attorney and the judge are in this massive cover up with the perverted sheriff. Maybe they are all that way know knows? Some law officers needs to be talking to the boy and find out what older men had been having sex with him. A kid at 17 years old ain't going out fooling with older men unless some older dude taught him what he knows.
FloridaFemale

Bonifay, FL

#2562 Nov 4, 2012
Re about justice for molestation - does that include every time you go through a check point at the airport and get molested by TSA and ALLOW them to frisk your kids too?

and re: Michelle knowing how to dress *eye roll* right up there with knowing how to rob the American taxpayers to take vacations - calling her kids "staff" and deducting the vacation (a safari) as a business write off... how does one dress to be a common theif?
FloridaFemale

Bonifay, FL

#2563 Nov 4, 2012
And while I'm on a rant anyway.. Any member of the government - any level that has voted any sort of relief or amnesty for illegal aliens should be jailed for treason under the patriot act.. no trial.. no jury.. just put away. They passed the damn act - might as well subject them to it's perks
Go Ahead

Panama City Beach, FL

#2564 Nov 4, 2012
All fools vote for hip hop Obama
AvgJoe

United States

#2565 Nov 4, 2012
Seems some idiots waited till the last minute to early vote and had long lines and filed suit.
Early voting is a privilege extended under State Law not a right!
childhood victims

United States

#2566 Nov 5, 2012
Why don't childhood victims of sex abuse come forward?

http://www.hermanlaw.com/blog/2012/10/26/why-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oldsmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Bill's Clock Repair Service (Dec '15) Tue George 2
Onyums (Nov '14) Feb 15 anonymous 74
Has anyone lived at Savannah Cove apartments, T... (Aug '07) Feb 15 Barbara Serio 38
News Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) Feb 13 A6B6C6 1,220
News 'He was enraged!': Gay university student drown... Feb 10 David landry 3
Is Tarpon Springs a good place to live? (Mar '08) Feb 9 Virginia Ron 53
News Strange & Unusual - Florida Suburb Prepares For... (Mar '07) Feb 9 Happy Phart 5

Oldsmar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oldsmar Mortgages