Blacks in Safety Harbor?

Posted in the Oldsmar Forum

Wondering

Millsboro, DE

#1 Nov 2, 2012
I was wondering if anyone could give me a rough idea as to where they live in Safety Harbor? I understand MLK Blvd but wondered about other areas?(more downtown, North of downtown, etc.)

Thanks!
Plz stay away

Largo, FL

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Safety Harbor is just full of black folks, Mexicans and Middle Easterners too! I suggest you move to New Port Richey where you'll be with more like-minded ignorant rednecks.
huh

United States

#3 Dec 26, 2012
No its not. Safety Harbor has more white people than any other race. There is one black neighborhood. Its so small and the events on mainstreet are attended by 85% white people. There are albanians, hispanics, blacks, whites and many other races here. Its all about what you can afford. Look around. Safety harbor is a quiet town. Great parks and cool events. I am black and I will never disrespect any other race. I enjoy the whites, blacks and all races in this area. Haven't heard of murders or kidnappings in my area. So seems fine to me.
Congo

Burwood, Australia

#4 Dec 26, 2012
Let me remind you that it is 2012 nearly 2013..and race continues be an issue...tell me how I can grow a crop, develop an idea that will change history ...or be a more efective human being whilst I still have the opportunity. Not where to live and where to not live. Too much time living in computer world is taking you out of the real world and providing you with fake courage. I'll put any amount of money on it that if a black, white or Albanian person was in your face you would not say a word about them being in your neighborhood. Kill this ancient idea of racism. It's time to be in the present and leave the past where it belongs...in the past.
Bobby

Panama City Beach, FL

#5 Dec 29, 2012
Plz stay away wrote:
Safety Harbor is just full of black folks, Mexicans and Middle Easterners too! I suggest you move to New Port Richey where you'll be with more like-minded ignorant rednecks.
That is a racist comment. Everybody has a right to know who their neighbors will be.
izzyabby

Hollywood, FL

#6 Aug 30, 2013
huh wrote:
No its not. Safety Harbor has more white people than any other race. There is one black neighborhood. Its so small and the events on mainstreet are attended by 85% white people. There are albanians, hispanics, blacks, whites and many other races here. Its all about what you can afford. Look around. Safety harbor is a quiet town. Great parks and cool events. I am black and I will never disrespect any other race. I enjoy the whites, blacks and all races in this area. Haven't heard of murders or kidnappings in my area. So seems fine to me.
At least drugs and hookers are close at hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oldsmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 6 hr Morrocan 2,140
looking for someone that needs a roomate 15 hr northern 1
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 16 hr Liberal forever 2,526
Is Tarpon Springs a good place to live? (Mar '08) 21 hr Neh Rufiano 40
Looking for some help with a connect. Sun Liberal forever 3
Scientology: The truth rundown & David Miscavige (Jun '09) Sun Liberal forever 13
Chris/Meredith Carter (Jan '14) Sep 26 SMT 4

Rip Current Statement for Pinellas County was issued at September 30 at 4:42AM EDT

Oldsmar Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Oldsmar Jobs

Oldsmar People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oldsmar News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oldsmar

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]