OVERNIGHT: Three people hospitalized ...

OVERNIGHT: Three people hospitalized after crash

There are 5 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from Mar 13, 2008, titled OVERNIGHT: Three people hospitalized after crash. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

Tampa- Just before 1 am Thursday, Tampa Police were called to a crash at Dale Mabry Highway over Hillsborough Avenue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

Annie

Riverview, FL

#2 Mar 13, 2008
Steven Tamayo wrote:
why do we still let women drive?
\
Please!
Susan

Cantonment, FL

#3 Mar 13, 2008
Men never cause accidents? What drugs are you on?
richard

AOL

#4 Mar 13, 2008
Steven you asked for it. I would say I am not drunk I am just drinking.
Jen

Clearwater, FL

#6 Mar 13, 2008
Ok Steven are you for real? I bet you that I can drive way better that your sorry a$$. I don't know how many times I get pissed off at a guy in a truck that is on my tail as I am driving. Just don't even comment on anything please. You are way to ignorant to do so...

“"Lee's Diamond in the Rough"”

Since: Apr 07

Long Island, New York

#7 Mar 13, 2008
How did she manage to drive over a concrete divider in the median?? I thought that those dividers were there to avoid just that ... so that traffic can't cross the median into oncoming traffic. I hope that everyone recovers from their injuries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oldsmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scientology Cult 18 hr Pysoscientology 1
when is the cara ryan murder trial (Nov '15) Tue Bsdetector30302 6
News Clearwater police officer arrested in domestic ... (Jun '06) Jan 7 Ashamed 5
Clearwater Police Nazi Troops for Scientology (Nov '13) Jan 4 The Peoples Media 24
BEWARE of Comfort Cover Systems (Mar '12) Jan 3 George Valerio 11
shelly miscaviage is dead Jan 2 no name 1
injured at Lowe's (May '15) May '15 worried 1

Oldsmar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oldsmar Mortgages