Comments
1,061 - 1,080 of 2,121 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago
F M J

Savannah, GA

#1534 Feb 8, 2013
Hey Wow ,Wouldn't your time be better served looking for your boy Dranor? This is a I.A. problem and hope no innocent bystanders are caught in the cross fire.

Dranor message sounds more like the Song by Billy Joel who

wrote; "Innocent Man", Maybe wow and all you Heat out there should listen too it.

The Problem with Dranor like so many others, he doesn't have God in his life.
Seek revenge through the Lord. he knows all the details and hands out righteous Justice.

I've done just that and quite Satisfied..
Too long winded Wow??
green and purple pills

Spring Hill, FL

#1535 Feb 8, 2013
your own words:
F M J wrote:
...I've done...Too long winded...
yes!

and takes extreme gonadization to take a name, shame
FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1536 Feb 8, 2013
Green and Purple Pills,

What name did I take??

You and Bow wow and the rest of all you Heat ,

Go bark up another Tree or go direct Tampa traffic, or put yourselves on Ice!

You must be on Pills.

Maybe you should read about the recently hired Police Officer right here in Savannah, a former military man himself, no marks against him and quit. He refused to play the game of falsifying Police Reports. Same deal as Dranor???

Listen to the Song by Billy Joel "Innocent Man" Sounds like Dranor. Do you nut jobs actually think you can intimidate a spiritual man?.

Then your a bigger Fool I thought you were.

And to think you carry guns, your cocky Sob's that's for S sure.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1537 Feb 8, 2013
sure.
FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1538 Feb 8, 2013
quahud,

If "sure" means you think you can intimated me, the think again,

Chief Roy Arrigo, gone, Det. Barbera Haydu, Gone Deputy Sheriff, Samuel Anderson #710 gone.
All Looking for new lines of employment.

In addition, I am cureently working on seveal other PED users, you don't want PED users on the force, Do you ?
CONFUSED

Spring Hill, FL

#1539 Feb 8, 2013
confused

YES
CONFUSED

VERY
confused

F M J GO AWAY

but then

STAY

beat your drum

go to sleep
FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1540 Feb 8, 2013
Confused,
I’ll try and make this as brief as I can. I was pulled over for no reason while exiting the State of Florida. I was doing (55) in the right lane. Driving like papa.
The Sheriff was trying to bate me into a high speed chase to no avail. Chief Arrigo’s orders to pull me over in Brevard County. They took my license plate and my American Red Cross plate protector.

I was a regular blood donor for health reasons.

Brevard towing charges me $200.00 to go (15) minutes away. I have to give them my college ring of which no one wants to get back for me.

Brevard Towing last to have my ring.

Look what happened to Brevard County since the incident, I don’t think there is absolutely no longer anyone employed. As a Spiritual man, there was no need for me to seek revenge. The Lord put everyone out of business including the Shuttle and Shuttle Restaurant.

By Chance Confused, if you know someone at CSPD, Ask them to please get my college ring back.

Then Maybe I’ll stop blogging and posting about Police Officers and we all can get a good night sleep.

Thanks.
You may be confused but sound like a fairly reasonable person to negotiate with.
FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1542 Feb 12, 2013
Extention wrote:
<quoted text>
as "Extention" have long reach.....
often deal with cretins.......
now to deal with "Fine Man Jesus" FJM........
WHO IS HE? answer CONCEITED WELP
and thus..........
........vanish
needed not - gone
"Jesus" is more then “Just all right Me” and more then just a friend. He took me by the hand and lead me from South Florida land. "Jesus" put me on the last train to Georgia where peaceful and rest waters lie for which I am eternally grateful.

"Jesus" brought me back to a more simpler place in time.

And your insults would not offend "Jesus" and thus do not offend me,
it just shows your extreme ignorance which breeds violence.

"Jesus" taught to ignore ignorance for reason.
FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1543 Feb 15, 2013
Extention,
One fianl thought about "Jesus",

He is positively absolutely od which I'm certain,
"The Bridge Over Troubled Waters"

There is no better way to describe Jesus.
FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1544 Feb 15, 2013
David,

What do you think of these Annuity Funds buying up peoples “structured settlements”?
Trying to advise people their better off with the money now. Horse manure!!!

In my book there despicable unscrupulous dishonorable people and the reason planes fly into Trade Centers.
Exploiting the uniformed and unknowledgeable.

It is not the way Americsns should be doing business.
FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1545 Feb 15, 2013
CONFUSED wrote:
confused
YES
CONFUSED
VERY
confused
F M J GO AWAY
but then
STAY
beat your drum
go to sleep
Confused,
Please allow me to make you aware of this little tid bit as well, besides all the grief Brevard County has been experiencing since my incident with Sheriff Jack "Ass" Parker, take a Good Hard look at Galveston, Texas and what Katrina did to Galveston, Texas.

My mom owned a Standard Life and Accident Policy for only $1,000.00 whose offices were located in Galveston. My mom paid in for years and years. Initially, when my mom dies they had the nerve to deny the Policy existed. Texas rattlesnakes.

Then there only willing to settle for $400.00,then they up it to $800.00. Instead of fighting them for the rest, a bird in the hand is worth two in the Bush, I was getting more then a half a loaf. So I settled for $800.00. Those Bums..

How much damage did Katrina do to Galveston,?? I just wonder if there are any Standard Life offices still, I never checked that out. Do not mess with a very spiritual man.

The F.B.I. is getting more and more involved with Police Activity. Good,
Bush is NO THE LONGER the President. I would audit every Police Department in the State of Florida especially after what happened to me.
Invade my home as a favor to a woman whose husband was a former Cop, and Irish one at that, a true Meathead..

Do Hope your no longer confused!!
LaLaLa

Spring Hill, FL

#1546 Feb 15, 2013
FMJ

really .....

you are confused.....

suggest you think it out and stop your squat......
FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1547 Feb 15, 2013
LaLaLa wrote:
FMJ
really .....
you are confused.....
suggest you think it out and stop your squat......
LaLaLa, I have thought it out completely, and find that Law Enforcement which has NO Real Sense of Justice!!
That's simply pathetic.
Wrote and E-mail to Brian Walsh Jr. to end the feud, Asking for the price of a new college ring, NO Response.

Does he want me to get the I.R.S. involved because that's exactly what they did to me? Understand? I am a Professional Auditor!!! LaLaLa. Two sides to a coin LaLaLa
LaLaLa

Spring Hill, FL

#1548 Feb 15, 2013
FMJ wrote:
<quoted text>
... I have thought it out completely... Two sides to a coin ... LaLaLa
small are the areas of 2 sided coins......sadly we have you who, too, is tiny tiny in content

when you write I wonder.......is he bent?
FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1549 Feb 15, 2013
LaLaLa,
You fully realize of course I’d be justified in calling upon the I.R.S but won’t. You know what really gets me. Republicans like the Walsh’s are against entitlements namely Food Stamps. Screaming there heads off they may be paying a few extra bucks for food, and these people are Christians.

You talk about having mental health concerns, they should look themselves in the mirror at night.
Their tax cheats, stealing government taxes and then have the “chutzpah to complain about Food stamps. They don’t declare all there income. I owned my own Cash Business and NOT being hypocritical. Figure that one out.

Sure there may be some none deserving souls (it catch’s up with them) but exactly How many tax cheats are out there like Wings Plus. No way do they pick up all their income, I’ll do the Audit pro bono. What about the SS on unreported tip income??

In a couple weeks I'll get the cost of the New Ring, we'll see what Wings Plaus has to say.

LaLaLa, Hope your not billing Ovetime??
FACTS FOR SALE

Spring Hill, FL

#1550 Feb 15, 2013
THANKS FOR THE INFO
FMJ wrote:
... I'll get the cost of the New Ring...
WORTH DOLLAR AND 17 CENTS
going bye next _____

Spring Hill, FL

#1551 Feb 15, 2013
FMJ

lost you maybe

hence, leave the postings by tuesday
FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1552 Feb 15, 2013
going bye next _____ wrote:
FMJ
lost you maybe
hence, leave the postings by tuesday
I'll leave the postings when I want, if you don't like my postings then change your ways. End of Story.

I didn't start the fire, keep that in mind. I was a very very law biding citizen. You research how much my Mom did for the Police over the years. So as Christ exactly would do, I'll ignore the threat.
going bye next _____

Spring Hill, FL

#1553 Feb 15, 2013
glad u FMJ are quiting

will let u sleep better
FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1554 Feb 16, 2013
I want my Baruch College 1969 C.C.N.Y. Ring Back, it was the last year uptown and downtown were connected EVEN if I have to DIE TRYING. T.Y.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oldsmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 hr Dude 2,957
Lawsuit Alleges Illegal Debt Collection Practic... (May '07) 10 hr LLCheever 309
I Shall Believe Aug 26 guest 2
Clearwater Beach Honored Again as a Top Beach (Mar '13) Aug 26 zionism is racism 37
Neighbor to Cops: Stop 'Illegal' Lemonade Stand Aug 25 Mitt s Baptism of... 1
Review: Hollywood Smile Center Aug 25 dental patient 8
Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) Aug 24 kadamson 1,167
•••
•••
•••

Oldsmar Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oldsmar People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oldsmar News, Events & Info