Review: Famous Pizza
Manny

Odessa, FL

#1 May 3, 2009
my daughter and her fiance were food poisoned on april 23 2009.The owner will not accept responsibility for the incident, and refuses to cover their medical expenses. It is an absolute shame, and he is not a proper member of the community. Buyer beware.
dan

Spring Hill, FL

#2 Jun 30, 2009
I am the owner of Famous Pizza and can assure you that I was in contact with Mr. Galagarza, who refused to meet me in person to discuss what I consider a very serious allegation. There has not been one documented case of illness ever in my career and I invite anyone to look upon my health dept. inspections as a matter of public record. After 2 phone calls asking for money I never heard from this person again.
Marge

Riverview, FL

#3 Aug 6, 2009
Pizza and subs are all delicious. I always order from Famous and their service is fast and courteous. Never had a problem with anything ... Sounds like Manny was trying to get something free ...
Carly

Riverview, FL

#4 Aug 25, 2009
You just got to try the white Pizza, yum!!!
Sammy

Dade City, FL

#5 Feb 16, 2010
Our favorite neighborhood pizza joint...pizza is great, service is friendly...sorry someone got sick...maybe it was the alcohol and drugs they took before eating the pizza...lol
kurtb

Madison, SD

#6 May 4, 2011
not the owner or food poison guy, but have had the pizza...it sucks. georgia boys bbq back in that neighborhood pretty good tho.
pizzasearch101

Odessa, FL

#7 May 25, 2011
kurtb wrote:
not the owner or food poison guy, but have had the pizza...it sucks. georgia boys bbq back in that neighborhood pretty good tho.
Actually, you could help us readers better by explaining what was not good about the pizza, so we can make an informed decision about going there. The word "sucks" describes nothing other than your personal taste buds (and demeanor btw)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oldsmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Onyums (Nov '14) 22 hr anonymous 91
News Clearwater men charged with racketeering Apr 23 PMawyer 1
Has anyone lived at Savannah Cove apartments, T... (Aug '07) Apr 21 Jazzybear_01 39
News In downtown Clearwater, Scientology's bid for a... Apr 8 Just me 3
Denise Vinson Apr 8 Curious 1
News Deputy shooting reported at Winghouse... Apr 7 ky man 2
Child Support Evasion (Dec '11) Mar 30 BetterOff 9

Oldsmar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oldsmar Mortgages