Bangor: Ofelia's sued over loan repayment disagreement

Nov 29, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bangor Daily News

“We have no problem making $350-a-month payments”

By Judy Harrison Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - Bangor Daily News An elderly Bangor man has sued Ofelia's Community Resource Center, its director and two others in Penobscot County Superior Court alleging that ... via Bangor Daily News

Comments
121 - 140 of 145 Comments Last updated Jun 17, 2013
people think its funny

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Oct 4, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

until their kids get hurt or they get fcked over will they ever relly give a damn...blake loves to watch while his 16 yr. old daughter yoli kisses older boys what sick mofo they all are.
mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I found out a lot about the Ofelias group this week. I also hear there is a video recording. I am going to help see Harold Manz (Blake Manz) behind bars. They live on Pearl Street in Bangor, with a big blue RV in yard. They are theifs and perverts. They supply drugs to minors. I am watching very closely.
mom again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There is a male who had a recording, dropped off by another friend, so two copies exist. That boy is 20+ something years old now and will be encouraged by me to add this to DA evidence.
Flash

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

looking forward to it "mom", and thank you for not letting this slip through the cracks and fade with time as they have i am sure been hoping for...people like them count on others "forgeting" or being too afraid or embarrassed to speak out.
Flash

Newbury, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Sep 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

looking forward to it and i commend you, but a word of advice if i may? don't give them any warning, just do it. don't give them any chance to skip out of town like they have done before. make certain that the "t"s are crossed an the "i"s dotted and make sure they pay for what they have done.

my thoughts go out to you and i wish you much success in hopefully finally putting this to an end.
Mainers NOT Maineres

Carson City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

It is Mainers, NOT maineres, you idiot. Anyway....
I remember the day I met Sergio and Blake at Ofelia's when it was just called Ofelia's Food Cupboard. I was out of food, no money to feed my child and my friend told me about Ofelia's. I went there a couple of times. I really love Sergio, Blake and the people that worked there. I then began to volunteer. I am so grateful for them. They literally saved me and my daughter from starving. They gave her and I a place to live with Alma. When i started volunteering, they were working out of a single wide trailer. Later on down the road, we all built a new building. Materials donated by others in the community. It was an adventure and i loved every minute of it. I now live in Nevada and wish that i could open something like that here. They inspired me. You all out there that "THINK" they know what is going on, REALLY do not know anything! For what they have done for me, I will always have their back as best i can from here. You all will never know them, like the people who were actually there volunteering with them. As for Blake, He is NOT a ticking time bomb. Your an ass if you think that. I trust Blake with my life.
Mainers NOT Maineres

Carson City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Nov 10, 2012
 
I would like to see proof of all this. I think all of you are crazy. I think you need to get a life and move on. And im pretty sure Yoli being 16 right now is false. My daughter is younger then her and my daughter is 20. Need to get your facts straight. You all assume to much. And remember this, assumption is always the mother of all fck ups. Always. And karma, weather you believe in it or not, will always come back around to you. So make sure you have all the facts.
Flash, were you ever on the CB radio back in 90's?
Flash

Berlin, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mainers NOT Maineres wrote:
It is Mainers, NOT maineres, you idiot. Anyway....
I remember the day I met Sergio and Blake at Ofelia's when it was just called Ofelia's Food Cupboard. I was out of food, no money to feed my child and my friend told me about Ofelia's. I went there a couple of times. I really love Sergio, Blake and the people that worked there. I then began to volunteer. I am so grateful for them. They literally saved me and my daughter from starving. They gave her and I a place to live with Alma. When i started volunteering, they were working out of a single wide trailer. Later on down the road, we all built a new building. Materials donated by others in the community. It was an adventure and i loved every minute of it. I now live in Nevada and wish that i could open something like that here. They inspired me. You all out there that "THINK" they know what is going on, REALLY do not know anything! For what they have done for me, I will always have their back as best i can from here. You all will never know them, like the people who were actually there volunteering with them. As for Blake, He is NOT a ticking time bomb. Your an ass if you think that. I trust Blake with my life.
i am certain B&S did a lot for you, as i never suggested there were not good things about them or that they did not help a great number of people...it's the ones they have hurt though that concerns me. i am sure even Hitler was fun at parties...and just becaus they didn't molest YOUR child does not mean that the things i spoke about were not true. i did not just "think" these things, every single one i wrote about i experienced 1st hand and have witnesses. becaue *I* was there "actually volunteering with them", did you NOT read the entire thread? i was THERE when they came to me telling me about the fact they were being investigated for child abuse and could i watch the store for a while while they were 'gone'. i was there for Sergio stradling an underage boy on the couch of Ofelia's, i was there for the drug use, i was there for Blake having his head in an underage boy's lap, i was there for a friend of mine telling me Blake had tried to seduce him, i have been there for the stories of a few now of age young men that gave me similar stories of their exploits.

so you can deny it all you'd like, this does not mean it is not true, nor does it mean you know what you are talking about. people have gotten away with worse i am sure, and there will ALWAYS be those that deny the truth because they don't want to admit nor believe it. how many times have you watched the news and had them interview a family member only to have them say "but he was always such a good boy..."??? hell, even Sandusky's wife is still trying to deny her sick ass husbands crimes and even going so far a to say he "isn't the monster we have all made him out to be..." but guess what? yes, yes he most certainly is...and so are B&S because they have managed to convince suckers like you that they are not the monsters they are.

have you even taken 5 mins. to attempt to find out if any of these allegations are true or are you just denying them because they don't sit right in your mind? because the children that were abused know if they are true or not...and if you gave 2 shits about them, you wouldn't be posting the nonsense you just did...
Flash

Berlin, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Mainers NOT Maineres wrote:
I would like to see proof of all this. I think all of you are crazy. I think you need to get a life and move on. And im pretty sure Yoli being 16 right now is false. My daughter is younger then her and my daughter is 20. Need to get your facts straight. You all assume to much. And remember this, assumption is always the mother of all fck ups. Always. And karma, weather you believe in it or not, will always come back around to you. So make sure you have all the facts.
Flash, were you ever on the CB radio back in 90's?
yes, believe me, i would LOVE to see more evidence too, because it is the only thing keeping these two from being investigated. because i tell you this...if there were these kind of allegations against ME, i would do my best to step up and speak out against them; to prove my innocence and to set the record straight.

...but no. not a word out of either of them. they just are covering theur tracks a little better these days and there is no doubt in my mind the rabbit hole runs deep. curious, have you ever heard of "Pickle Hill"? do you have any idea the % of child molestation cases the happen every year in Maine? or the child trafficking? or the number of higher ups involved? take a look at my page and educate yourself BEFORE you start calling others "crazy"...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Expose-Track-th...

//Need to get your facts straight.//

have you even bother to check them?

//You all assume to much//

and you aren't?

//And karma, weather you believe in it or not, will always come back around to you//

make sure you tell S&B this too mmkay?

//So make sure you have all the facts//

thanks, we're workin on it! let's just hope that that when it DOES come out that they can still be prosecuted for their crimes! and then people like you can apologize to all the victims ok?

and no, i was on CB radio in the 70's why?
Flash

Berlin, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

mom wrote:
I found out a lot about the Ofelias group this week. I also hear there is a video recording. I am going to help see Harold Manz (Blake Manz) behind bars. They live on Pearl Street in Bangor, with a big blue RV in yard. They are theifs and perverts. They supply drugs to minors. I am watching very closely.
please...if you have ANY evidence, please present it?!
Mainers NOT Maineres

Carson City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Nov 11, 2012
 
I was curious about the CB because i knew someone on the CB that used the name/handle Flash, and i was wondering if you were on the CB using that same name.
Well, all i can say is i would like to see concrete evidence. Other then that, this is all hearsay for now.
Because, if you all are wrong about all of this, it only takes a few moments for someone in the law/legal field to find out where you are to serve papers for on going harassment and you all will be sued big time. I don't want to see anyone sued. My suggestion is to keep your mouths shut online and grab a phone to converse. This stuff can be used against you in court if you are all wrong and they decide to sue for harassment.
People get BIG bucks for harassment cases. Be careful what you say. Just letting you know.
Blake and Sergio have always been real sweet to me and my daughter. I have never seen them do anything as you describe. And I know they are a gay couple.I have always known that. I think people are soo homophobic that they would make up anything to hurt gay couples. Especially a lot of Maine people. Why do you think they nick-named a bridge in Bangor the "Chuck-a-Homo Bridge"? Not saying you are, but in a harassment case, that is what it looks like. I think people need to pull their heads out of the back woods once in awhile.
Well, good luck and no, i won't be apart of your "Gay Bashing" case.
I don't hate what you are trying to do, I just don't like people corrupting others into believing what they believe in order to hurt others just because of their way of living.
But still, good luck in your adventure. Ummm, you know that is not Blake's first and last name, right? His first name is actually Blake not Harold. I know for a fact.I hope you all know what you are doing.
Metal Queen

Carson City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Nov 11, 2012
 
Flash wrote:
<quoted text>
i am certain B&S did a lot for you, as i never suggested there were not good things about them or that they did not help a great number of people...it's the ones they have hurt though that concerns me. i am sure even Hitler was fun at parties...and just becaus they didn't molest YOUR child does not mean that the things i spoke about were not true. i did not just "think" these things, every single one i wrote about i experienced 1st hand and have witnesses. becaue *I* was there "actually volunteering with them", did you NOT read the entire thread? i was THERE when they came to me telling me about the fact they were being investigated for child abuse and could i watch the store for a while while they were 'gone'. i was there for Sergio stradling an underage boy on the couch of Ofelia's, i was there for the drug use, i was there for Blake having his head in an underage boy's lap, i was there for a friend of mine telling me Blake had tried to seduce him, i have been there for the stories of a few now of age young men that gave me similar stories of their exploits.
so you can deny it all you'd like, this does not mean it is not true, nor does it mean you know what you are talking about. people have gotten away with worse i am sure, and there will ALWAYS be those that deny the truth because they don't want to admit nor believe it. how many times have you watched the news and had them interview a family member only to have them say "but he was always such a good boy..."??? hell, even Sandusky's wife is still trying to deny her sick ass husbands crimes and even going so far a to say he "isn't the monster we have all made him out to be..." but guess what? yes, yes he most certainly is...and so are B&S because they have managed to convince suckers like you that they are not the monsters they are.
have you even taken 5 mins. to attempt to find out if any of these allegations are true or are you just denying them because they don't sit right in your mind? because the children that were abused know if they are true or not...and if you gave 2 shits about them, you wouldn't be posting the nonsense you just did...
This is "Mainers NOT Maineres" By the way..........
LOL you crack me up with all these allegations. Where is your proof that these things have happened? How old are you? Who do you know that was abused by these people? How old are these people that you say were abused? You have proof of their age? Was this your child that was abused by them? WHAT CONCRETE EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE?!?!?! Please, enlighten me and everyone else with your proof. I would like to see any pictures, video (that your "mom" says she has), voice recordings, anything that proves any of these things you say happened and is happening now. Please, MAN UP and show proof!!!!!!!!!! If you can't provide any proof at all, then go back in the rabbit hole that YOU are digging and stay there.
Flash

Berlin, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Nov 11, 2012
 
Metal Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
This is "Mainers NOT Maineres" By the way..........
LOL you crack me up with all these allegations. Where is your proof that these things have happened? How old are you? Who do you know that was abused by these people? How old are these people that you say were abused? You have proof of their age? Was this your child that was abused by them? WHAT CONCRETE EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE?!?!?! Please, enlighten me and everyone else with your proof. I would like to see any pictures, video (that your "mom" says she has), voice recordings, anything that proves any of these things you say happened and is happening now. Please, MAN UP and show proof!!!!!!!!!! If you can't provide any proof at all, then go back in the rabbit hole that YOU are digging and stay there.
yes, your scoffing at what i DO know for certain sure make that and the allegations by others untrue just because either the hard evidence has been suppressed or that the ones that have this evidence have yet to come forward for whatever reason. i tell you what, ASK your friends Sergio & Blake if at least what I said I saw are true? Ask them if Blake was being investigated for sexual abuse with a minor? Ask them if they have heard these things from people OTHER than have posted on here? ask them if any of the allegations from the numerous people in this thread are true?

yes, because *I* have no pictures of Sergio stradling a 16 year old boy, because I don't have audio or video recordings of their meeting with me concerning Blake being investigated for sexual abuse, because YOU haven't seen any of the evidence, it is all bullshit right? you are as bad as the catholic church and Sandusky's wife, go ahead, look the other way, bury your head in the sand and be blinded by yet more snake oil salesmen. tell me "metal queen", have YOU ever been abuse sexually? was it by someone you TRUSTED? someone you never thought would do such a thing? well guess what toots,*I* have. and he is now in a Florida prison for LIFE after having been convicted of abusing OTHER children for YEARS after i chose NOT to speak up about him abusing me. because i was too embarrassed, because i was a coward, i allowed him to abuse other children, and who knows how many kids are fucked up because of it now?

i don't give a rat's ass how much you think this is bullshit, the fact that i SAW what i SAW and experienced the shit firsthand told my GUT something wasn't right. and you can scoff and talk shit, but don't you for a secone talk to me about "manning up" you hypocrite...what's your REAL name toots? and why not tell your friends S&B to "man up" and stop being cowards and relying on the good faith of others? because THAT is the one thing that hurt me the most about these 2 is that I TRUSTED THEM. i BELIEVED in them and i shared their vision for doing good for the community. it was what we were looking for for years, and it's the reason why i jumped in head first and was there for anything they needed. musicians, help in the shop, driving the van, paperwork, promotion, artwork, you name it we were there. i was Sergio's right hand man and booked all the shows for several months. i had my own desk in the tiny little office and my own keys to Ofelia's. we LIVED Ofelia's for months, until this shit went down. until Sergio & Blake sat me down and told me he cops were talking to them...then it all hit me. and it has been a shitstorm since and not one word of apology or denial.

i have been in this community and helping and volunteering since i moved here over 8 years ago, and not ONCE have i ever had any allegations of sexual abuse ESPECIALLY with a minor, let alone several of them.

so you can scoff all you'd like, and you are right, i don't have any hard proof, but tell me...why would these kids (now adults) make this up? why would i lie? what would we have to gain? what would be the reason why i care about this so much and want justice served as badly as i do?
Flash

Berlin, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Nov 11, 2012
 
yes, your scoffing at what i DO know for certain sure make that and the allegations by others untrue just because either the hard evidence has been suppressed or that the ones that have this evidence have yet to come forward for whatever reason. i tell you what, ASK your friends Sergio & Blake if at least what I said I saw are true? Ask them if Blake was being investigated for sexual abuse with a minor? Ask them if they have heard these things from people OTHER than have posted on here? ask them if any of the allegations from the numerous people in this thread are true?

yes, because *I* have no pictures of Sergio stradling a 16 year old boy, because I don't have audio or video recordings of their meeting with me concerning Blake being investigated for sexual abuse, because YOU haven't seen any of the evidence, it is all bullshit right? you are as bad as the catholic church and Sandusky's wife, go ahead, look the other way, bury your head in the sand and be blinded by yet more snake oil salesmen. tell me "metal queen", have YOU ever been abuse sexually? was it by someone you TRUSTED? someone you never thought would do such a thing? well guess what toots,*I* have. and he is now in a Florida prison for LIFE after having been convicted of abusing OTHER children for YEARS after i chose NOT to speak up about him abusing me. because i was too embarrassed, because i was a coward, i allowed him to abuse other children, and who knows how many kids are fucked up because of it now?

i don't give a rat's ass how much you think this is bullshit, the fact that i SAW what i SAW and experienced the shit firsthand told my GUT something wasn't right. and you can scoff and talk shit, but don't you for a secone talk to me about "manning up" you hypocrite...what's your REAL name toots? and why not tell your friends S&B to "man up" and stop being cowards and relying on the good faith of others? because THAT is the one thing that hurt me the most about these 2 is that I TRUSTED THEM. i BELIEVED in them and i shared their vision for doing good for the community. it was what we were looking for for years, and it's the reason why i jumped in head first and was there for anything they needed. musicians, help in the shop, driving the van, paperwork, promotion, artwork, you name it we were there. i was Sergio's right hand man and booked all the shows for several months. i had my own desk in the tiny little office and my own keys to Ofelia's. we LIVED Ofelia's for months, until this shit went down. until Sergio & Blake sat me down and told me he cops were talking to them...then it all hit me. and it has been a shitstorm since and not one word of apology or denial.

i have been in this community and helping and volunteering since i moved here over 8 years ago, and not ONCE have i ever had any allegations of sexual abuse ESPECIALLY with a minor, let alone several of them.

so you can scoff all you'd like, and you are right, i don't have any hard proof, but tell me...why would these kids (now adults) make this up? why would i lie? what would we have to gain? what would be the reason why i care about this so much and want justice served as badly as i do?
Flash

Berlin, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Nov 11, 2012
 
and by the way...if they would like to sue me they are more than welome to. i have never hidden who i am or what know. and they would be hard pressed getting water out of a rock, because i am poor, so get in line.

my brother is gay, i grew up doing musical theatre, i have MANY gay friends, and i worked with Sergio & Blake for months...ask THEM if they feel this is a "gay thing"? don't even try to go there because that is some weak shit. this is a CHILD thing, this is an ABUSE thing, this is a MORALITY thing, and this is a JUSTICE thing...this is about doing what is right, and if that means i have to go to court about it fine...let's rock.

if there is one thing i have learned about life is that people are NOT always as they seem no matter how much you believe in them. i mean, look at christians for example...they have bought hook, line, and sinker for years the bullshit of their chosen religion and have found ways to justify some of the most horrific atrocities know to man all because they believe it is "ok" if committed by their 'god'...do you find it any less surprising people buy the bullshit of people they trust and believe in?

even with the shitty amount of evidence in this thread and the conviction of people like me, should give any rational person to go "hmmmmmm?"

i mean, look at Rev. Carlson for cryin out loud...how the fuck did THAT get swept under the rug?
Flash

Berlin, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Nov 11, 2012
 
...*IT should give any rational person *CAUSE to go "hmmmmmm?"
Metal Queen

Carson City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Nov 12, 2012
 
You exhaust me. And there is no proof. If you had concrete proof, there would be hope for your case. I do wish you luck, but I know your wrong .
Sorry for things you had to go through in life and sorry you had to go this far and down a road that you may regret going down.
Sorry, but can't and will not help you in this.
Flash

Berlin, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Nov 12, 2012
 
Metal Queen wrote:
You exhaust me. And there is no proof. If you had concrete proof, there would be hope for your case. I do wish you luck, but I know your wrong .
Sorry for things you had to go through in life and sorry you had to go this far and down a road that you may regret going down.
Sorry, but can't and will not help you in this.
well thanks, but i did not ask for your help...and for the sake of the children i hope i'm 'wrong' too but...

//"One thing the community has learned from the death of Carlson, Almy said, is “not to assume that a person’s position in the community gives them a corner on legal and moral behavior. Don’t assume that a person could or could not commit an offense based on their reputation.” The prosecutor said he believes “the community is more aware” of the problem now but that the culture of silence regarding the sexual abuse of children remains.//

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/11/12/news/ba...

funny & ironic don't you think this article and particular quote coming out today isn't it? fate perhaps? because i couldn't have said it better myself...

take the red pill
Metal Queen

Carson City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Nov 12, 2012
 
ahh, well. whatever floats your boat. I think you are an idiot all the same. Everything that you have brought up with articles and such, have nothing to do with Ofelia's. You bring up Sandusky all the time. Which is a totally different case. Not even in the state of Maine. Nothing to do with fate or anything like that either. your just an idiot trying to dig up stuff that is not there because you hate the fact that they are gay and have kids. Your a douche bag. I hope you get what you deserve. Your probably jealous because they are not doing anything with you so you are trying ...TRYING!!! to make their life miserable. Your not happy unless you make people miserable. They at least have hearts where you obviously do not. Anyone who is a gay basher (meaning YOU) is a heartless pig. You should be ashamed. And you should be careful of who you talk to. Have a nice life putz!
Im still wondering if you are the same Flash from the CB when i was on it. If you are.....IF!!! you are....i don't think you should be digging up anything like this. I know things about this Flash that would put him away for a long time. That is why i was asking before.
Anyway this is the last time i will be typing about this. I can't deal with idiots for too long. And you do not have to bother typing anything more because i know i won't read something from someone who has NOTHING!!! on a case like this. I hope they do sue you and i will be there to laugh in your face until i pass out.
Flash

Berlin, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Nov 13, 2012
 
Metal Queen wrote:
ahh, well. whatever floats your boat. I think you are an idiot all the same. Everything that you have brought up with articles and such, have nothing to do with Ofelia's. You bring up Sandusky all the time. Which is a totally different case. Not even in the state of Maine. Nothing to do with fate or anything like that either. your just an idiot trying to dig up stuff that is not there because you hate the fact that they are gay and have kids. Your a douche bag. I hope you get what you deserve. Your probably jealous because they are not doing anything with you so you are trying ...TRYING!!! to make their life miserable. Your not happy unless you make people miserable. They at least have hearts where you obviously do not. Anyone who is a gay basher (meaning YOU) is a heartless pig. You should be ashamed. And you should be careful of who you talk to. Have a nice life putz!
Im still wondering if you are the same Flash from the CB when i was on it. If you are.....IF!!! you are....i don't think you should be digging up anything like this. I know things about this Flash that would put him away for a long time. That is why i was asking before.
Anyway this is the last time i will be typing about this. I can't deal with idiots for too long. And you do not have to bother typing anything more because i know i won't read something from someone who has NOTHING!!! on a case like this. I hope they do sue you and i will be there to laugh in your face until i pass out.
yes, the name calling makes your insistence on being anonymous that much more credible and mature. the articles and links i brought up demonstrate just how gullible and mislead people can be. it shows that even the most 'trusted' among us can be wolves in sheep's clothing. and your asinine assertion that this has ANYTHING to do with them being gay is as weak as your ability to judge people.
i am a champion of the gay community and have been for years that helped pass the marriage equality act. the fact that you too insist on trying to make it an issue just proves that you would rather talk shit than actually research anything you are talking about. but go ahead and think i am a "gay bashing, idiot, douche bag, heartless pig, putz" because that matters naught to me, but really speaks highly of your character...the character of a coward that goes by "metal queen" because you don't have the balls to use your real name. and you suggest *I* "should be ashamed"??? you have no sense of responsibility, no accountability...just a hypocritical coward with no class, like your buddies S&B. and this line is the weakest "Your (sic) probably jealous because they are not doing anything with you so you are trying ...TRYING!!! to make their life miserable." this coming from someone who can't even spell "YOU'RE" correctly.
"And you should be careful of who you talk to." really? and why is that? i would think twice before threatening me coward.
"I know things about this Flash that would put him away for a long time." knock yourself out toots!
"Your(sic) not happy unless you make people miserable." well hypocrite, imagine how the victims feel?
"Im still wondering..." i bet you are. thinking might help too.
"And you do not have to bother typing anything more because i know i won't read something from someone who has NOTHING!!!" thanks but i'll write and say what i want...it's a wonder you can even read.
"on a case like this. I hope they do sue you and i will be there to laugh in your face until i pass out." $100 says you're christian!
the truth will come out one day...and my heart goes out to all the victims of abuse. it is YOU who should be ashamed...your admiration has masked your common sense.
wake up

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Old Town Discussions

Search the Old Town Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
sleeping prophet (Jun '12) Jul 25 guest 18
Maine Prepper Jul 22 KC 4 Wheelin 2
JustAnswer.com is a SCAM (Jan '12) Jul 21 Debbi 37
OUI checkpoint in downtown Bangor nets 3 arrests Jul 18 Petal Power 2
Mass. man faces charges after paving complaints (Jul '09) Jul 14 Duped in Mass 32
Landlords to Avoid in Bangor Maine (Apr '13) Jul 14 Former New Englander 15
UMaine Orono sucks (Nov '11) Jul 14 Joe 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Old Town Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Old Town People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Old Town News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Old Town
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••