Ex-Kennebunk hockey coach's lawyer rips police for releasing alleged johns list

Oct 23, 2012 Full story: SeacoastOnline

Gary Prolman, the attorney representing former Kennebunk High School hockey coach Donald Hill, said he's furious with the Kennebunk Police Department for releasing the names of his client and 20 other men last week who are charged with engaging the services of alleged prostitute Alexis Wright, 29, of Wells.

Full Story
Katherine

Milford, MA

#1 Oct 24, 2012
Expectation of privacy when you're committing illegal act? Give it up lawyer. Lets see all the names not just the commonfolk. Oh ya, haha you got caught.
Kirsten

Portsmouth, NH

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Seriously...HE'S mad at the police? He should be condemning himself for participating in prostitution...He made his own bed, now he has to lie in it
charlie

Wiscasset, ME

#3 Nov 8, 2012
I not married and would care if my name was on the list I would like to have her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Old Orchard Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slumlords, shoddy oversight, tax dollars ... li... (Oct '11) Tue JUSTICE FOR THE ... 4
U.S. tightens security, adds air marshals to fl... (Jul '07) Tue Amazing Dan 2
Mainers join in protest over grand jury decisio... Nov 27 nodrog1 1
Lost New Mexico kitten found in travel bag Nov 21 wichita-rick 2
Portland ave closed today anyone know why Nov 18 Tabitha 1
Nurse Nov '14 talebearer 2
The truth about Scarborough Downs and it's life... Sep '14 Sharon Terry Its ... 5
More from around the web

Old Orchard Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Old Orchard Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Old Orchard Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:18 pm PST