ylop689

Bristol, ME

#1 Dec 4, 2013
Repeal of Dog Leash Law for Beach-Roaming Canines

New sign should be posted on the beach: Dog Owners Beware of Lawsuits on the Beach from potential victims being bitten from your dog.

Town should build a dog park by the beach to accommodate dog lovers, non-dog lovers, and bird lovers.
Mark dogman

Hesperia, CA

#2 Jun 24, 2014
My best fiend is on a VERBAL leash. After 6 months of professionally training my dog (from 6wks old) w/leash and verbal/hand commands she is and has been for her 8yrs on the planet, a very well mannered, adjusted and very obedient being OFF leash. A leash does NOT beget control of anything (beast nor Man). Being a RESPONSIBLE pet owner is priceless! Spending the proper time to train your dog, love and interact action with it is the key-it's positive energy for everyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Old Orchard Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The truth about Scarborough Downs and it's life... Sep '14 Sharon Terry Its ... 5
Vacationing 1st time in 3 yrs sons bike gets st... Aug '14 lnxnut 1
Maine lobsterman catches rare blue lobster Aug '14 TTurner 1
Southern Maine Health Care launches Telepsychia... Aug '14 humanSpirit 11
Beach to Beacon Jul '14 Dale 1
Portland | $879,000 Jul '14 John Smith 1
Armed immigration agents raid Westbrook eatery (Sep '11) Jul '14 dirtbag1958 11

Coastal Flood Statement for York County was issued at October 22 at 8:12PM EDT

Old Orchard Beach Jobs

Old Orchard Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Old Orchard Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Old Orchard Beach