NewsChannel 5.com - Nashville, Tennes...

NewsChannel 5.com - Nashville, Tennessee - Son's Escapes From D...

There are 3 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Mar 29, 2008, titled NewsChannel 5.com - Nashville, Tennessee - Son's Escapes From D.... In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

The mother of a 17-year-old wants to know how he keeps escaping from state custody.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

sam

Thompsons Station, TN

#1 Mar 30, 2008
someone needs to take her back to grammar school...'it's got worst...' and '...and we can work that through this somehow...'
Cindy

Redmond, WA

#2 Mar 30, 2008
My grandaughter has been mising from DCS custody since Dec. 19, 2007. My daughter was told by DCS that because she will be 18 in May 2008 that they can't do anything. The police say because DCS hasn't filed a report, they can't do anything. Isn't she still a missing child?
Kim

United States

#3 Mar 30, 2008
I know I don't know the entire background on this story but it seems that if the mother could not make him do as he should when he was at home, ie. truancy, then what makes her think she can make him do the right thing now? Also, if he has escaped three times from DCS, breaking into homes, etc. it sounds like he is out of control anyway. I am thinking jail, not DCS. The taxpayers are probably paying for his care anyway. Tell me again how this is DCS' fault? If you do not have discipline at home at a young age, you certainly cannot expect to show them right from wrong when they are pratically grown. Just my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Old Hickory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word Drop a Word (Mar '15) 4 hr Pennie Lane 125
Landon Lucas (Jun '16) 8 hr Renee 2
b hole eating 8 hr mr sexy 2
motels 8 hr i got tb 4
Protest American Renaissance Conference at Mont... 11 hr American White an... 56
Ted nugent at ryhman 18 hr ted is a pedo 4
Why Speaker Harwell went from “nonchalant” /“F... 18 hr Voter 4

Old Hickory Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Old Hickory Mortgages