U-Haul Offers 30 Days of Free Storage...

U-Haul Offers 30 Days of Free Storage to Tennessee Tornado Victims At Three Additional Locations

There are 1 comment on the PrimeNewswire story from Feb 8, 2008, titled U-Haul Offers 30 Days of Free Storage to Tennessee Tornado Victims At Three Additional Locations. In it, PrimeNewswire reports that:

“I hope this effort will provide assistance to families that truly need a helping hand. We will continue to help our friends and neighbors in this time of need.”

The U-Haul Company of Nashville joins the U-Haul Companies of Memphis, Louisville and Arkansas in offering 30 days of free storage to Nashville area residents affected by the recent tornadoes. via PrimeNewswire

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PrimeNewswire.

Irritant

Hendersonville, TN

#1 Feb 8, 2008
30 days free... just a come-on to get the victims locked into a long-term contract. U-Haul doesn't owe anyone anything, but if they want to appear honestly benevolent, they should offer more free time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Old Hickory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black men of nashville 18 min Nobama 4
Out with the old employees in with the new 1 hr Sunny brooke 1
News Thousands support and protest Trump rally in Na... 2 hr Charlie Bob 185
Any women 45 and older been with a younger guy? 2 hr chad 58
Fat people are worthless 4 hr USA 2
Why is Tennessee so racist? 4 hr TNBornandProud 14
Any men out there 10 hr cuuk 40

Old Hickory Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance