Old Friend

Alcoa, TN

#1 Sep 11, 2009
Does anyone know Kevin Owens? He is a steel petal guitar player in Nashville. Does anyone know where he is playing. I am visiting in October and would like to see him play.
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

#2 Mar 5, 2016
Old Friend wrote:
Does anyone know Kevin Owens? He is a steel petal guitar player in Nashville. Does anyone know where he is playing. I am visiting in October and would like to see him play.
Did you ever find Kevin? I'm an old friend as well. There are several of us who would like to know where he is. He just dropped off and never contacts us anymore.
Anonymous

United States

#3 Dec 10, 2016
I am an old room mate of kevin's . i have been looking for him as well . last i heard he was diognosed with cancer. that was about 2 years ago . i think his parents lived in dyersburg tenn and a mutal freind told me he had moved home . that was the last i heard of his wearabouts . i sure would like to huig his neck ..
Boo Miller

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Old Hickory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KEEP a word DROP a word 36 min Alyssa76 62
Report Businesses that Work Illegals 39 min kyman 5
Regarding social media privacy 45 min So long 3
Keep a Word Drop a Word (Mar '15) 51 min BECCA 531
Kountry Girlz 8 hr Jessica 16
World gang stalking 9 hr loony bin 27
Jill Carver 17 hr Jet 3

Old Hickory Jobs

Personal Finance

Old Hickory Mortgages