Bring Back Lakewood!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 22, 2013
You know in the years I have lived in Lakewood, I have had my share of problems with the City of Lakewood and quite more specific the Lakewood Police "speedtraps", NOW I will admit I do
miss them, because as a citizen of Lakewood,(not real sure what they call it now) that f**king Metro has aquired it, its like the f**king wild west out here, now with all the speeders and breakins, at least when Lakewood Police was around they DID patrol and kept down the thefts, peeping toms, deviant actions etc. Now....my street in particular, is like a f**king dragstrip, and hey, not just at night, its during the day also, I can assure you there WILL be a child ran over soon in this neighborhood, cars, motorcycles fly down my street, with no regard at all for any law, because you know why? BECAUSE THERE IS NOT ANY!!!! Ok, all you people that voted out Lakewood will probably be the ones who will get there house broken into,and get run over by some deviant f**ker on a damn motorcyle or louda** f**king truck,(can you say Karma). Metro police put on a great show when they promised us they would "be very visible" in our community. I DID NOT vote for Metro to take over Lakewood for the record. As Mayberryisque and hokie as Lakewood Police Dept was, at least they were visible and around, and hey, and as far as for speedtraps? If you do the f**king speed limit you don't have to worry about speedtraps now do you? And besides, I don't want a**holes from Brentwood or Hendersonville speeding through my neighborhood. You got what you voted for dicks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Old Hickory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender bathrooms 26 min Pan 4
News Sale Of Animals On Side Of Roads Now Illegal - ... (Feb '10) 8 hr Spay and Neuter 50
News Former Plastic Surgeon Christ Koulis Found Dead... (Jun '10) Fri Alexa 76
dee henry-jenkins (Jan '10) Fri beccaan 11
GOP==== Grand Old Pedophiles. Fri The Truth 1
Swingers Thu C-Town 3
Traffic Jam Sam Thu TJS 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Old Hickory Mortgages