Review: Casa Linda & Casa Blanca Effi...

Review: Casa Linda & Casa Blanca Efficiency Apartments

Posted in the Old Hickory Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
None ya business

United States

#1 Jul 14, 2013
Casalinda and Casablanca apartments on Murfreesboro Rd in Nashville TN are the MOST disgusting apartments I have EVER seen! I lived there for a few months and was disgusted. Not only with the condition of the place but the people. There are a bunch of drug addicted nasty people and crazy people. Be aware, there's a chick who thinks she is a vampire/werewolf mix. She WILL BITE YOU! Her name is Blackey. Also, they have 1 hell of a bed bug problem. I'm not talking 1 or 2 every now and again. I'm talking these things are renting your apartment and mattress. You see them every where!!! Even outside on the balcony area at this place. It's disgusting. Don't live there. The pool is probably a walking herpes zone. Not too mention you can't trust your neighbors. There have been 5deaths there in 2013. The manager is shady. Just so ya know, his name is Tyler Likes and his daddy's name is bob. Bob don't care about the place. All he wants to do is make money. Also, they are Roach infested and there are some rooms that are boarded up with wood and some of the rooms have holes in the walls and other things wrong with them. There are at least 50 mattresses piled up in the back of the complex. People pee and poop in the stairs. Unless you wanna get sick I would not live here.
baby bump

Maggie Valley, NC

#2 Jul 14, 2013
Call metro codes then
Itsmybusness

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Sep 8, 2013
To: None ya business.....EVERYTHING you said is true! I currently live in the NASTY place.
true true

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Feb 7, 2014
The place is falling down..new manager now thinks she is all that..a want to be cop.".Pauline".some how they barley get by with codes.Tyler likes is still in control . They fix leaking pipes by wrapping rags around them.they hide stuff in old security bldg that they dont want codes to see.the place is ate up with bedbugs and roaches. they put bedbug mattress in the room's roach infested furniture also. Codes shut this place down.
its real

Nashville, TN

#5 Feb 24, 2014
people if u r looking at this post and wondering should u rent there hell no if u think its better then being homeless well ur wrong.let me start my story out like this I rented it after they said it was CLEAN! I wasn't sure but I knew I wasn't going to bring a bunch of things with me just in case.i had a new air matress,microwave clothes tv.i filled the air mattress up put sheets on it and went to work.when I got home looking for bugs didn't see none went to bed,woke up inspected my body a few bites then went to work and they started to appear I was ate up 1 night had over 40 bedbug bites a fning horror story.i new I wasn't going back just to pick up a few things,and if I got bit over 40 times the first nite I cant imagine people living there for months go through ever nite.the bottom line is this they raised the rent to 495 a month u should be able to go to sleep and not worried about getting bit 40 times,then they boast its still the cheapeast rent in Nashville LOL.most people who live there does not have an option and stay im lucky to have a good job were I moved out the next day,so please do not go through what I did,the place smells.nasty that should be shut down.peace
Renee Sawyer

Newark, NJ

#6 May 17, 2014
I lasted 4 days there. The only reason I lasted that long was I moved in on Saturday on Labor Day weekend 2013 and the office was closed Sunday and Monday. They had accepted my application with my 2 dogs listed on there. Then after they saw my dogs after I moved in, they informed me they had changed their policy recently and no longer allowed pit bulls except for those grandfathered in when the policy changed. They made me move out that same day. Plus the maintenance and office personnel had entered my apartment to snoop around when I was at work! The maintenance guy told me, "That is what we do here at Casablanca." Also there is a crazy woman named Samantha living there. I suspect she was what got me evicted. Because she was instrumental in getting me evicted from another apartment in 2012 when she lived in an adjacent apartment. Then I ended up with her as my neighbor again at Casablanca!I couldn't believe it!
truth2know

Union City, GA

#7 Aug 6, 2015
true true wrote:
The place is falling down..new manager now thinks she is all that..a want to be cop.".Pauline".some how they barley get by with codes.Tyler likes is still in control . They fix leaking pipes by wrapping rags around them.they hide stuff in old security bldg that they dont want codes to see.the place is ate up with bedbugs and roaches. they put bedbug mattress in the room's roach infested furniture also. Codes shut this place down.
DO YOU KNOW PAULINES last name?
shh

United States

#8 Nov 3, 2015
None u r rite
Stfu

Antioch, TN

#9 Nov 12, 2015
shh wrote:
None u r rite
Y'all are liers stfu y'all just trynna scare people
I will destroy u

Nashville, TN

#11 May 31, 2016
I just left there around 15 till 6pm today ....this lady was rude to my husband and I im gonna get her
ThatGirl2012

United States

#12 Jun 30, 2016
truth2know wrote:
<quoted text>
DO YOU KNOW PAULINES last name?
Pauline Spaulding &#128077;
Babygirl69

Hollywood, FL

#13 Jul 1, 2016
I will destroy u wrote:
I just left there around 15 till 6pm today ....this lady was rude to my husband and I im gonna get her
I was just told about this place being redone is it any better?
Anonymous

United States

#14 Jul 9, 2016
if you find bed bugs in the rooms you can report it to the bedbug registry the website address is;
http://www.bedbugregistry.com
bob

Myrtle Beach, SC

#15 Aug 5, 2016
Casablanca is a brick room with no furniture. No friends allowed. Awful
Grateful

United States

#16 Aug 5, 2016
Casalinda would have not been my first choice of housing, however my family ended up there and it was so much more than we expected. The staff was quite friendly and accommodating. Casalinda has a strong sense of family and camaraderie that you just don't find in other places. I had concerns moving there especially after reading internet reviews however it was much better than we anticipated. The neighbors were friendly and honest and really looked out for each other. I drive a taxi and was concern that someone might bother it, but I never had an issue. The night time security is very vigilant, and as I female I always felt safe. They are working hard to update the place. There are still rooms with roaches and bed bugs. To deal with that we used diatomaceous earth, sealed up the cracks and put tape over un-used outlets drains and used vinegar & essential oils as a pesticide. I feel very grateful for the Casalinda experience. Thank you guys for all you do to embrace the world
bob

Myrtle Beach, SC

#17 Aug 5, 2016
Well you wont go hungry there that's for sure.
bob

Myrtle Beach, SC

#18 Aug 6, 2016
Glad to hear they are fixing up the place. When I was there they cut off wick and the pool. Hope they get it right.
bob

Myrtle Beach, SC

#19 Aug 6, 2016
Ment wifi
tenant

Nashville, TN

#20 Sep 1, 2016
I just read some bad things about tyler. tyler is 1 of the greatest people I ever met
JustTheFactsMada m

United States

#22 Oct 2, 2016

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Old Hickory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dolly Parton heartbroken by wildfires torching ... 1 hr Maggie 25
What is going on at Channel 4 in Nashville? 4 hr 37122_BAMF 81
Review: Ilovekickboxing - Nashville (Sep '15) 14 hr Teresa B 20
Negroes and crime 22 hr I used to be someone 3
Soccer Fri Nuneya 1
for r Dec 2 Donewitu 2
The Denture Shop (Jul '13) Jun '16 DEFINITELY NOT GO... 7

Old Hickory Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance