Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Old Hickory Forum

Comments (Page 3,139)

Showing posts 62,761 - 62,780 of139,021
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
If this doesn't tell you, in Boehner's OWN WORDS, that the TEApublican Party is totally owned and controlled by the Super Wealthy, then you have to be the most Brain-Dead People on the face of this Earth!
----------
"When Will It End? Sequester Deal May Take Months."
Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/sequest...
Wow - the met a whole 52 minutes. They were so serious about this...
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I supposed that you don't know that ALL the Leaders of Congress have Air force Jets at their disposal to fly back and forth to DC, for reasons such as this!
Going home and coming back for the Meeting at the white House with the President, is no more trouble for them than it would be for you to make a trip to Walmart, chauffeur-driven!
PLUS, they ALL have second Residences in DC! So, going home for them does NOT mean that they went "home" to their Home State, it only means that they went to their Washington-area Place of Residence and left Capitol Hill and the Congressional Building!
No, they went HOME. They were not coming back...

I know a lot more than you give me credit for...

And I do not shop at Walmart, but I hope you enjoy it while you put that stake in this country...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>But, you still support the SOB that sent them to Iraq to die just to get more Oil Money, don't you???
YOU IGNORANT-ASS Lunatics are so obsessed with money that you don't have a human bone left in you body! Money is your God or your DEVIL, and it controls everything about you, every single day of your pitiful LIFE!

The LOVE of money has truly driven every single one of you INSANE!

Raise the fking taxes on the Filthy Rich to the same rate everybody else pays, put that into creating Jobs , get the economy growing, and above all, get the damn Obstructionist TEApublicans out of Office that are keeping all of this from happening...and the Deficit would drop like a Rock!!!
You seem so bitter and I can on assume that is because once again your hero Obama has felled to keep his promises. Anyone can see that he has created the current situation in his attempt to ruin this nation. Whatever the fall out of his mess today can only be blamed on him and his party. Even a fool can see that which tells me that's why we see your display of anger.

That's all...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they went HOME. They were not coming back...
I know a lot more than you give me credit for...
And I do not shop at Walmart, but I hope you enjoy it while you put that stake in this country...
Don't tell me, I lived 20 miles from there for 13 years! Unless Congress is set to start one of their numerous "Breaks", which they are shortly, I just don't know if it started today or not, they have a choice of going home to their "Main" Residence in their Home State or their DC-area Residence. If they go to their Home State, they are driven to Andrews Air Force Base in Alexandria, VA., roughly 20 Miles away, get on an Air Force Jet, fly home, where they are picked up at the Local Airport and driven to their Home! They are the LEADERS of Congress, they live more like the President than NOT!
And John Boehner, being the 3rd in line for the Presidency, as Speaker of the House, if something should happen to the President and Vice-President, has an assigned Air Force Jet at his disposal ANYTIME! And he ALWAYS flies back and forth in it, ANYTIME he goes home or anywhere else, as well as his Secret Service Agents that guard him, just like the President!

Now, anything else you want to know?
LUNG

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Apparently you want more of the same. When is the last time the politicians you speak of voted for anything that granted more liberty or freedom? Be done with these puppets and vote for a voice that will support YOU. Vote LUNG!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"First Thoughts: Sequester Caps Off An Absurb Week."

("It's Sequester Day and what an absurd week it's been...the GOP's mixed message: Some in the Party are denouncing the Cuts, while Others are cheering them on...What Happens Next? Folks, Bill Bolling WANTS to run in virginia's Gubernatorial contest...This Week's 2016 News...Newsy nuggets from our NBC/WSJ poll...and Romney on the rollercoaster--of 2012.")

Click here:
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/01...
Although I'm all for equality in marriage for everyone I'm puzzled why Obama is speaking about same sex marriage and his urgency to see it through of all days today. Is he so far out of touch that he really thinks anyone cares about two guys getting married when he can't even get a budget passed? Where are his priorities? A handful of same sex couples can't save his ass from this mess.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Don't tell me, I lived 20 miles from there for 13 years! Unless Congress is set to start one of their numerous "Breaks", which they are shortly, I just don't know if it started today or not, they have a choice of going home to their "Main" Residence in their Home State or their DC-area Residence. If they go to their Home State, they are driven to Andrews Air Force Base in Alexandria, VA., roughly 20 Miles away, get on an Air Force Jet, fly home, where they are picked up at the Local Airport and driven to their Home! They are the LEADERS of Congress, they live more like the President than NOT!
And John Boehner, being the 3rd in line for the Presidency, as Speaker of the House, if something should happen to the President and Vice-President, has an assigned Air Force Jet at his disposal ANYTIME! And he ALWAYS flies back and forth in it, ANYTIME he goes home or anywhere else, as well as his Secret Service Agents that guard him, just like the President!

Now, anything else you want to know?
You seen to have left out an item of interest. Those things you mentioned are required by the US government for that position. Just give Nancy P a call of you don't believe it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

His schedule is set weeks, if not months, in advance and believe it or not , the President of the United States has many National Issues to deal with each and every day of his Presidency...and it involves alot more than your simply ignorant Life!
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I'm all for equality in marriage for everyone I'm puzzled why Obama is speaking about same sex marriage and his urgency to see it through of all days today. Is he so far out of touch that he really thinks anyone cares about two guys getting married when he can't even get a budget passed? Where are his priorities? A handful of same sex couples can't save his ass from this mess.
You pose a great question! "Where are his priorities?"

The President's priority is to consummate a global homosexual agenda, and worse!

This is the speech before the United Nations wherein Hillary Clinton, as ordered by the president, delivered this global mandate which ties recipient nations of our foreign aid dollars to required adaptations to LGBT rules (Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Trans-gender). This video is unbelievable! Its no wonder so many peoples in the world "HATE" America!

VIDEO: http://bit.ly/ZK2scF
right

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

ugly nasty senior wrote:
I'm from the town of Camden.I try and try to sleep with men and women.No one will have my nasty azz. I wish my kids were smart,but they are as dumb as i is. I have to post pics of everything but myself cause the camera breaks everytime i try to use it. I lie and call anyone with common sense Teapublican. I wish i was as smart as they is. I listen to dumb people like NObama,pelosi,al not so sharpton, and the lezbo Racheal MANdow.
Yes you are ugly and stupid. It would seem that you are exactly like somebody named SexySassySenior. I wish you the best in your quest to become a better person. For people like SexySassySenior, there is no hope. They will die lonely hiding behind pictures of eyeballs and cats, too afraid to show the nasty truth they call themself

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

ugly nasty Camden skank wrote:
<quoted text>I'm from the town of Camden.I try and try to sleep with men and women.No one will have my nasty azz. I wish my kids were smart,but they are as dumb as i is. I have to post pics of everything but myself cause the camera breaks everytime i try to use it. I lie and call anyone with common sense Teapublican. I wish i was as smart as they is. I listen to dumb people like NObama,pelosi,al not so sharpton, and the lezbo Racheal MANdow
Well then, you fit right in with most of the other Posters on Topix, AND the TEApublicans Nation-wide!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
"OBAMA: Could Not Avoid Weighing In On Gay Marriage Court Case."

Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/01/us-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>You pose a great question! "Where are his priorities?"

The President's priority is to consummate a global homosexual agenda, and worse!

This is the speech before the United Nations wherein Hillary Clinton, as ordered by the president, delivered this global mandate which ties recipient nations of our foreign aid dollars to required adaptations to LGBT rules (Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Trans-gender). This video is unbelievable! Its no wonder so many peoples in the world "HATE" America!

VIDEO: http://bit.ly/ZK2scF
Interesting footage. I can't even begin to get started on Hillary. There was a time when I thought she was the lessor of two evils but Obama proved that theory wrong. Lol. Great footage, I had no idea actually or if I did I had forgotten it. Lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

nasty camden skank wrote:
<quoted text>well if you could read you old bitch this is you and your dumbass dems.but like i said you have no common sense or a man that would want your old nasty dumb azz
Well, you certainly seem to be applying for the position...NO THANKS, I PREFER A REAL MAN, NOT A POS LIKE YOU!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You seen to have left out an item of interest. Those things you mentioned are required by the US government for that position. Just give Nancy P a call of you don't believe it.
Well Duh! Aren't you the Master of stating the obvious!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>----------
"OBAMA: Could Not Avoid Weighing In On Gay Marriage Court Case."

Click here:
All joking and name calling aside Linda. I will admit I rarely, if ever, read any of your news links for various reasons known only to me. I did take the time to click on this link only because I think it was your way to responding to my question about the importance of Obama speaking on same sex marriage in today's news brief.

Can you please explain to me what purpose does that link have to do with the question I asked? Your comprehension level is so low you simply don't understand many things or your intelligence level is slightly below average because your link only provides evidence of my question and nothing more. If this is an example of the spam you are providing on a daily basis it's clear why no one reads it. What is its purpose other than to fill in your idle time. It just serves no purpose. Help me understand because I really, really don't understand.

That's all...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

"U.S. Cuts Become Real With Furlough Notices Sent To Thousands."

Click here:
Good Neighbor

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Keeping me updated
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting footage. I can't even begin to get started on Hillary. There was a time when I thought she was the lessor of two evils but Obama proved that theory wrong. Lol. Great footage, I had no idea actually or if I did I had forgotten it. Lol.
Hillary Clinton is a grave danger to expressions of national sovereignty, human liberty, personal freedom and economic solvency of any nation state pondering these collective ideals.

She was, until recently, the "chairwoman" of the "Millennium Challenge Corporation," appointed by President Obama.

The "Millennium Challenge Corporation" was the brain-child of its creator, George W. Bush! George Bush gave the United Nations the first ($2.25 BILLION) U.S. tax dollars, and a great deal more later to erect this Global monstrosity. The (MCC) is a "Global Bureaucracy" which serves the function of global "re-distribution" of wealth....massive amounts of American wealth! A portion of the first monies to the U.N. included a ($10 MILLION) dollar U.N. "slush-fund" contribution for which there was "NO" accounting whatsoever.

I will soon provide data in this regard as it becomes managable! The numbers are staggering.

America will learn far too late what this end game is all about. The goal is to bury U.S. citizens in an abyss of national and personal debt so incomprehensible as to therefore justify a rapid-fire actuation of control mechanisms our government has already put into place.

The very day it's announced that our currrency, the U.S. Dollar no longer qualifies as the sole "World Reserve Currency" our nation will be effectively destroyed! Thanks for an interest in the truth, it is refreshing.
right

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior is probably drawing a check.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,761 - 62,780 of139,021
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Old Hickory Discussions

Search the Old Hickory Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 3 min The only one 1,340
The Bang This Twins 3 hr what 1
abouy you q bed 3 hr joyce in Ohio 1
Review: C J Advertising 6 hr albert 1
Grand Cross 9 hr guest 14
Mario Morgan Charged With Murder, Flown Back To TN (Dec '07) 10 hr carlos perez 13
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 12 hr TN Voter 8,873
•••
•••
•••
Old Hickory Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Old Hickory Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••