Rally opposing illegal immigration largely peaceful

Jun 16, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Citizensvoice.com

“The immigration stops here!! Hazleton, Pa.”

A largely peaceful crowd lined the street in front of the William J. Nealon Federal Building calling for federal immigration reform. via Citizensvoice.com

Comments
1 - 20 of 179 Comments Last updated Sep 29, 2007
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2007

You're nuts. That was just one little event, and further, it was peaceful, until the protestors rushed the podium...like the animals they are. Stupid whacked out pro-illegal alien idiots.

PEACEFUL - not animal-like like the pro-illegal rallies, where they attack the police and throw bottles of urine, etc. These people were normal.

Illegals go home!

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2007

at least they will stand up and fight the illegals,more than i can say for most people.
S Barnes

Cedarpines Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2007

Kultur Kampf wrote:
Exactly, low turnout. Many people know that these skinheads are nothing more than another prison-variety social aberration. Another threat to the national fabric
Your description is completely wrong, They are regular Americans from all races which we can not say of the pro-illegal side. The pro0illegal alien protesters were confrontational and the are always trying to shut down free speech. The Americans were able to put them on place with a rendition of God Bless America!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2007

S Barnes wrote:
<quoted text>
Your description is completely wrong, They are regular Americans from all races which we can not say of the pro-illegal side. The pro0illegal alien protesters were confrontational and the are always trying to shut down free speech. The Americans were able to put them on place with a rendition of God Bless America!
That's right! Americans have class and show it on a regular basis.
rar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2007

Go to the top of this page on the right hand side you will see, in blue, Back McCain Kennedy Deal? It is a poll, important, has such questions as would you vote for Kennedy if he backs this bill, and another is vote for McCain, etc. Maybe those running for election will take notice and realize if they want our votes they'll do what the voters want and not what Bush wants!

“Love and respect!!!”

Since: May 07

Your Nation's Capitol!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2007

rar wrote:
Go to the top of this page on the right hand side you will see, in blue, Back McCain Kennedy Deal? It is a poll, important, has such questions as would you vote for Kennedy if he backs this bill, and another is vote for McCain, etc. Maybe those running for election will take notice and realize if they want our votes they'll do what the voters want and not what Bush wants!
Then, why did you put Bush into office a second time????

Huh? Kerry would have made a better PRESIDENT, dealt with the immigration issue and more importantlty, the IRAQ WAR.

Well. Now we have what middle America and God Fearing ( I am a church goer,(Catholic), but not a Bible Thumper) Americans voted for.

GWB. He is yours. Not mine.

So you better stick it out with him. After all, you votd for him.
Mary

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2007

Kultur Kampf wrote:
<quoted text>People wearing "Diversity == Death" T-shirts are pro-illegal....?
From all that I've read, and that's PLENTY, there are always a few radical nuts who attend these things. And people like you always zone in on those few to try to tear down Americans who only want the laws enforced and their country back.

Do yourself a favor and read what goes on at the pro-illegal marches before you sling $hit. Anyone..and I mean ANYONE who flies their country's flag ABOVE the flag of this great nation, with OUR flag flown upside down...a signal for defeat...and anyone who defends their right to do so...can get the F___ out of my country....including YOU.

How dare you insult the American people? Our worst FEW are no worse than the MAJORITY of those in the "marchas"..and they at LEAST belong in this country.

Go to la raza's website and read what they have intended for OUR country. If you're not one of them, this should be a real eye opener for you. And if you ARE one of them, we'll just sling your a$$ back across the border with the rest of them!

bob

“Ron Paul is my president.”

Since: Jun 07

Trenton, N.J.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2007

SIR LANCELOT wrote:
at least they will stand up and fight the illegals,more than i can say for most people.
this is half the problem. dont we understand washington is swayed by mob rule. they learned why havent we?

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2007

mob rule is what works. americans have become pansies,little girly men. liberals. that what you become when you are afraid to stand up.
mike

Castle Rock, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2007

Kultur Kampf wrote:
Exactly, low turnout. Many people know that these skinheads are nothing more than another prison-variety social aberration. Another threat to the national fabric
These skin heads are no differnt then La Raza the Hispanic Caucas Imigration Advocates,if they have the right to march and speak,then so do the KKK,skin heads and others,it is the illegals that are making all this hate.All they have to do is go back home and this would not be a problem,its that easy MISTER NO IT ALL

“Love and respect!!!”

Your Nation's Capitol!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2007

Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
From all that I've read, and that's PLENTY, there are always a few radical nuts who attend these things. And people like you always zone in on those few to try to tear down Americans who only want the laws enforced and their country back.
Do yourself a favor and read what goes on at the pro-illegal marches before you sling $hit. Anyone..and I mean ANYONE who flies their country's flag ABOVE the flag of this great nation, with OUR flag flown upside down...a signal for defeat...and anyone who defends their right to do so...can get the F___ out of my country....including YOU.
How dare you insult the American people? Our worst FEW are no worse than the MAJORITY of those in the "marchas"..and they at LEAST belong in this country.
Go to la raza's website and read what they have intended for OUR country. If you're not one of them, this should be a real eye opener for you. And if you ARE one of them, we'll just sling your a$$ back across the border with the rest of them!
You are a bonda fide win nut and I would love to be your therapist.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2007

rick_p wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bonda fide win nut and I would love to be your therapist.....
What about your therapist? Did he/she tell you to go around pretending to be a doctor?

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2007

TheWelshDragon

Nanticoke, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2007

I was one of these said "Skinheads" at this protest
TheWelshDragon

Nanticoke, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2007

I am a PRO-WHITE activist.......Welsh of descent and in no relation to a master race. The article reads that we were shaved headed, tattoo'd and wearing sunglasses...I do have tattoos and I do have a semi-shaved head, so that makes me Hate filled???I dont go out of my house looking for a excuse to hate anyone. The ignorant media once again assumed that we were PRO HATE. A member of the Stormfront organization declined to comment, not the folks that were with me. We were never asked!

If people that call themselves americans choose to accept illegal aliens in our country.....they should go to mexico, not my country! and dont cry when they loose there job because the company went to mexico under the NAFTA act or when your community and neighborhoods fall to the scumbags and riff raff that follows people of third world countries..........Wake up america

“White Nationalist”

Since: Jun 07

King Of Prussia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2007

Get this straight ...

It's not about hate. It's about preservation of our own.

Survival. Plain and simple. You can take what the mainstream media has jammed down your throat for decades and throw it out the window.

Illegal alien invasion is an issue we can all agree on I think, so no need to focus on what we don't agree upon.
S Barnes

Cedarpines Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2007

Erick_K_W wrote:
Get this straight ...
It's not about hate. It's about preservation of our own.
Survival. Plain and simple. You can take what the mainstream media has jammed down your throat for decades and throw it out the window.
Illegal alien invasion is an issue we can all agree on I think, so no need to focus on what we don't agree upon.
What you guys don't understand that the racist Latino activist use you as a way to bolster their claims of racism by the multi-racial minutemen. They use KKK against the minutemen all the time when we all know that you are not a part of the minutemen. Please don't use the legitimacy of the minutemen to bolster your cause as the minutemen do not believe in the same things that you believe. My America has black, white, Latino, Asian and many others in it all here legally. Please don't destroy what the minutemen are by coming to their rallies, do your own as the minutemen are not for what you stand for!

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2007

some people have become so brainwashed,they can't even see that a war is going on against white america. i am not a racist person,but i damn sure believe in preserving white culture. does'nt anybody think it is kind of funny that white straight people are the only ones who are not allowed to be proud of who they are? from europe to america and every other white homeland,we are being told to take the politically correct path of self destruction of genocide. if diversity is so great,how come only european peoples are the ones subjected to it? white people will wake up to the double standard that is against us. we already are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2007

SIR LANCELOT wrote:
some people have become so brainwashed,they can't even see that a war is going on against white america. i am not a racist person,but i damn sure believe in preserving white culture. does'nt anybody think it is kind of funny that white straight people are the only ones who are not allowed to be proud of who they are? from europe to america and every other white homeland,we are being told to take the politically correct path of self destruction of genocide. if diversity is so great,how come only european peoples are the ones subjected to it? white people will wake up to the double standard that is against us. we already are.
A lot of people are suffering from "white guilt", I don't, but it is being used against us. A lot of the more liberal types are quick to fall for it.
It's disgusting.

www.numbersusa.com
ATTRITION THROUGH ENFORCEMENT
IMPEACH BUSHISTA
Whitey

Falls, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2007

The grandson of an Italian immigrant, Riccardo believes a nation built on immigrants should be more willing to celebrate diversity.

“Communist countries build walls and fences, not democratic ones,” he said.“Many of these people harbor hate, and it’s wrong.”

what an idiot! why don't we just open our borders to every Tom, Dick and Harry that wants to blow up something or bring diseases to this country----call I.C.E now 1-866-347-2423--report all illegals!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Old Forge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Old Forge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Old Forge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Old Forge