DA's office consolidates more than 50...

DA's office consolidates more than 500 charges against grocery store cashiers to three counts

There are 1 comment on the The Times-Tribune story from Feb 5, 2010, titled DA's office consolidates more than 500 charges against grocery store cashiers to three counts. In it, The Times-Tribune reports that:

Prosecutors whittled down a mountain of charges against a supermarket cashier to streamline it through the Lackawanna County Courthouse, the district attorney's office said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Tribune.

annie

Scranton, PA

#1 Mar 1, 2010
why????? she receives food stamps and assistance and she still needs to steal off us hard working people?????? her poor children having to ndure all this.. its a shame..... she is a liar theif and definately not looking out for the benefit of her children

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Old Forge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coming out Sat Brianleon13 2
New Youtuber Sat Brianleon13 1
West Pittston Man Charged With Scamming Restaurant (May '11) Nov 18 Coming 8
News Blank Spaces on Ballots Nov 8 Election Results 1
News I've been fired (Jul '06) Nov 6 Elbert Wilby 93
News Advocate calls for historical markers for promi... Oct 21 heroin is awesome 1
News It's all uphill Oct '17 the crap is named 3

Old Forge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Old Forge Mortgages