why wont any one help?
jmw

Mount Wolf, PA

#1 Sep 19, 2007
i moved back to of about 2 years now.Im living in a half double that is owned by my family and my cousin.For the last year he has rented to and bunch of scum bags,There is a lot of people that go in and out of the house at all hours,i have giving a list to the cops of car tags i also had the cops sit in my living room for 1.5 hours and listen to these low lifes cut up 200 bags,i have made calls to my cousin as well as the cops,WHY wont any one help us. I have a two year old son living with me.There are also funny smells coming trought the walls.Dose any one have any ideas of what i can do?
Hello

Jermyn, PA

#2 Sep 20, 2007
I do not know where you live but when the cops do nothing they probaly know whats going on and probaly are involved somehow.....knowing the people next door or perhaps being a customer themselfs....even being paid to leave them alone.Yes some cops are even dirty. Go to the Attorney General's office and tell him what is going on.....he has an office in Scranton. There is a drug task force number I belive listed in the phone book....toll free. Call the state troopers everytime you smell dope, everytime they are loud....everytime they do the littlest thing .....Go to the police capition and tell him what is going on.... call all the local reps. Staback is a good one and DON'T stop until something is done....the squeeky wheel always gets oiled it might just take you NOT giving up.PLEASE do this for your son and both of your safety.....Maybe you can talk to your older neighbors and see if they have noticed what is going on....ask them to also call the cops .... if you can all get together and call them every night...take turns calling THEY will HAVE to do something. Good luck and stay safe.
Not to mention_

Auburn Hills, MI

#3 Sep 23, 2007
It takes time to build a solid case against someone dealing in illegal activity such as this. Not all cops are corrupt. Yes, those do exist but you can't label them all dirt. Do continue your plight for help with your local police and maybe notify your county DA's office, detective division. They may be able to let you know if an investigation is already underway. That might ease your mind a little. They also may chose to not divulge any info just to protect the integrity and secrecy of their investigation. Best of luck to you and your son... no one deserves to feel unsafe or defenseless in their own home. I will remember you in my prayers... as I have "been there" before, too.
Hello

Jermyn, PA

#4 Sep 26, 2007
jmw wrote:
i moved back to of about 2 years now.Im living in a half double that is owned by my family and my cousin.For the last year he has rented to and bunch of scum bags,There is a lot of people that go in and out of the house at all hours,i have giving a list to the cops of car tags i also had the cops sit in my living room for 1.5 hours and listen to these low lifes cut up 200 bags,i have made calls to my cousin as well as the cops,WHY wont any one help us. I have a two year old son living with me.There are also funny smells coming trought the walls.Dose any one have any ideas of what i can do?
How are you doing at this time???? Any help????
jmw

Carlisle, PA

#5 Sep 26, 2007
im doing good,i talked to a guy that lives acroos the street he said he was going to the police him self to ask what there planning on doing
Hello

Jermyn, PA

#6 Sep 27, 2007
jmw wrote:
im doing good,i talked to a guy that lives acroos the street he said he was going to the police him self to ask what there planning on doing
My thoughts and prayers are with you....please keep trying to get more of your neighbors invovled. If they know their being watched by many, they will leave.... they don't want people to know what they are doing.They will become someone else's problem and eventually will be caught and pay for their crime.Please DON'T give up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Old Forge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local unemployment ticked up in December Jan 31 Hazleton Update 1
News Local income disparity widens Jan '18 fine by me 5
News Governor Wolf Approves Support for Community Re... Jan '18 Bubbles 2
News News flash: Santa stricken with flu Dec '17 Tiny Tim 5
News It's cold out there Dec '17 Got Meth 1
Darryl's Licence Plates Restoration (Aug '07) Dec '17 Kerry 37
70-413 braindumps - designing and implementing... Dec '17 aaron-sherwin 1

Old Forge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance