Old Forge School,way to degrading.

Old Forge School,way to degrading.

Posted in the Old Forge Forum

A student

AOL

#1 Jun 12, 2009
I wish to stay anomanies due to my being in Old Forge.
School is INDIFFERENT at Old Forge.Not olny does the New principal know about students smoking BEHIND THE "Barn" he and other teachers do not spend any time on it.
There is also another thing that makes my skin crawl and being a member of the OFSD a descrace...that
A few years back a young boy died on a bicycle riding with a few other friends and what do you think the school did?
Sent NOTHING to the parents and/or children that witnessed this and are know SCARED FOR LIFE with the vision of that child DIEING.Not a letter of sorrow not even taking the time to spit in there direction but know with a different young man...a "popular" young man breaks his back the school has hundreds of fund raisers for the hospital bill! I do not have anything against the young boy but may I say he has the money to do anything he wants...and the other poor childs mother has nothing.
Student #1
Died before having recieving the honor or going to HIGH SCHOOL.
Student #2
Is as "popular" as ever and is happy sleeping in his new posterpedict bed and roaming the halls with his new "MOTORIZED" Whell-Chair...horrible
MONKEY

AOL

#2 Jun 12, 2009
...and the thing is thoose students who witnessed the other students death will never forget the last look of his face....and compair it to the happy look on the new rich "Popular" (as you put it) child face.
Teacher once

Springfield, NJ

#3 Jul 10, 2013
I'm so sorry how bad that situation was for all. I know nothing of this but I'm glad you aired your feelings.
Life is not fair. I can't answer the question why ,but some people are so shallow.
It is like this everywhere and be with nice positive people and stay away from the high climbers.

I feel sorry for what you have witness and hope life treats you well.

Teacher once... but not in OF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Old Forge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Detractors, growing debt dog local builder (Jun '07) Jul 24 Dlfalls the real ... 3,657
News It's all uphill Jul 2 Smokey The Bear 1
News 'Our Town: Tamaqua' debuts on WVIA Jun '17 cuntfucker 6
Pills,opiates and others Jun '17 Pillz 1
Skyliners Drum & Bugle Corps Hosting DCA Show o... Jun '17 SkylinersDBCorps 1
Skyliners Drum & Bugle Corps Hosting DCA Show o... Jun '17 SkylinersDBCorps 1
Updated Juniper JN0-102 test questions (Apr '14) May '17 annacarl 3

Old Forge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Old Forge Mortgages