Two die in 2 car crash

Two die in 2 car crash

There are 14 comments on the Daily Record story from Jan 26, 2008, titled Two die in 2 car crash. In it, Daily Record reports that:

OLD BRIDGE, N.J. -- Two people are dead after a car crash in Old Bridge. John Razillard and Jennifer Dooley, both of Old Bridge, died after an 11:50 p.m. car crash Friday. via Daily Record

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

pat

Seaside Heights, NJ

#1 Jan 27, 2008
please god bless there souls
doll

Richmond, IN

#2 Jan 27, 2008
my prayers for those who passed in the accident, and for the one who survived, it has to be the most devastaing feeling in the world to lose your child,and my prayers to his parents, for i know them well the whole family my love is with you all................so sorry for all u are endearing.............
mike raz

Mount Arlington, NJ

#3 Jan 27, 2008
im his brother thank you for his prayers
javamomma

Lagrangeville, NY

#4 Jan 28, 2008
Our hearts go out to the families. My husband was one of Johns little league coaches when he was young and we live 2 blocks away from the family--so this hits home. May god bless each one of you and the victims souls. You are all in our prayers.
Ben

Menomonie, WI

#5 Jan 28, 2008
I was Johns roommate in college and will pray for everyone affected

Since: Jan 08

AOL

#6 Jan 30, 2008
Gods beautiful new angel!!

i loved jenn! she was friend of my daughter's and i got to know her well. she was like a light of sunshine to us..... never saw anything but happiness. she uplifted our spirits-- i remember her dancing to the backstreet boys, and full of giggles...though i havent seen jen in awhile-- i will always remember her....patty, she lived and breathed your kids...my girl used to babysit with her. my heart goes out to your family and i will remember her always. i take comfort knowing she is with her fiancee and her mom. she surely will be missed, but i know she is in Gods arms now and there has never been a prettier angel...i am so sorry patty
somethingaint right

Blairstown, NJ

#7 Feb 8, 2008
pat wrote:
please god bless there souls
hi pat....just wanted to see how you were doing.....its aly's mom...aly tried very hard to drive that night and got so lost...she was so upset that she could not find us that thursday night.....i knoww you may never see this but i thought i would try .........again our prayers are with you and family and i was very glad to meet you that nite, and of course i wish it were under better conditions...linda c. and aly n.
painfull

Blairstown, NJ

#8 Feb 19, 2008
mike raz wrote:
im his brother thank you for his prayers
hi i have a st judes memorial card for both of them i have no where to send it its a long shot but maybe we could contact each other somehow ?
PattyDooley

Butler, NJ

#9 Apr 18, 2008
I really miss you Jenn! I love you so much!
RIP. Jenn and John. Give mom a hug for me.
Skyler

Massapequa Park, NY

#10 Jun 24, 2008
Johhny&Jen you are in my prayers forever. Johnny was my nextdoor neighbor in Cliffwood Beach. I Miss You SOo Much Johnny<3
Another Kim

West Barnstable, MA

#11 Jun 24, 2008
Just some stupid Jersy chick driving her Escalade, talking on the phone, smoking and doing her nails...screamin at the kids in the back!!!! So sick of the Jersey Attitude.
UGH

Somerset, NJ

#12 Jun 24, 2008
Another Kim wrote:
Just some stupid Jersy chick driving her Escalade, talking on the phone, smoking and doing her nails...screamin at the kids in the back!!!! So sick of the Jersey Attitude.
you can always count on the TOPIX board to bring out the real winners. Well stranger from two states away congratulations your the first to crapout your thoughtless hurtful ramblings direct from your small rotting brain on to a bunch of people quietly mourning a personal tragedy . Its sad to say but Im sure you wont be the last, safe in anonymity you sad soulless weirdoes always turn up to get yourselves off on being hurtful, hateful a-holes. Always from the security of their own room in their own home because even they know how ugly their black hearts look in the light of day. Well i hope you feel good, what am i saying of course you do . You got to say some crap like that and with no fear of getting punched in the face,(which you know you got commin ) so thats good from your perspective.
Another Kim Marlboro MA

West Barnstable, MA

#13 Jun 25, 2008
I wasn't in my house, I was at work while I wrote that response. Typical Jersey attitude you have there....can't wait till the state falls off into the ocean or you contaminate the rest of the drinking water...in the garden state ?
HAHA

Fairfield, CT

#14 Jun 25, 2008
Oh you werenÂ’t at home, ok someone note that. But what your saying is that otherwise UGH got everything else right about you.
Typical MASShole. Too stupid to keep from making themselves look stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Old Bridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Is There Too Much Of In Matawan, Aberdeen? (Feb '16) Sun Legal immigrat fo... 2
Any Bisexual/Gay Teens Near South River NJ? Jan 12 nunu12 2
News Sayreville man sentenced to prison for importin... Dec 17 Anonymous 1
News Four Texans charges with home invasions (Dec '14) Nov '16 PULTE Pollutes 10
News Victory Bridge jumper survives icy plunge after... (Jan '11) Nov '16 Dave 12
mervyn conn charged (Feb '16) Nov '16 pris sedret 2
arcade gardens (Oct '15) Aug '16 Mike Delude 2

Old Bridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Old Bridge Mortgages