Appleton man killed in motorcycle accident in Lockport

Full story: WIVB Buffalo

One person is dead after a motorcycle accident in Niagara County. Sheriff's deputies say 21-year-old Stephen Stodolka of Appleton, New York was killed Tuesday afternoon when he was hit by a truck along Route 93 ...
Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Apr 9, 2013
Roth

Jenkintown, PA

#1 Apr 23, 2008
RIP steve, miss you bud
Joe

Olean, NY

#2 Apr 25, 2008
Rip, Steve you will be missed
Derek

Olean, NY

#3 Apr 25, 2008
there was never a dull moment with you steve...

you will forever be missed
ashley heinz

Horsham, PA

#4 Apr 25, 2008
hey steve you were so awesome funny evrything you can imagine you were. you were the life of the party man, i wish we could have hung out more in our adult years, but you were an awesome friend thats all that matters..... I ONLY WISH I COULD BE SENDING YOU GET WELL CARDS AND I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER TEXTS NOT SENDING MY CONDOLENCES TO YOUR FAMILY.... I JUST WISH THEY COULD HAVE FIXED YOU ALL UP AND MADE YOU ALL BETTER LIKE THEY DID ME....YOU WILL BE GREATLY MISSED STEVE, AND I WILL SEE YOU UP THERE WHEN IT'S MY TURN!!!!!TAKE IT EASY BUDDY.....
Sara

United States

#5 Apr 28, 2008
I love you Steve. I hope to see your smiling face when it's my turn to go through those gates. We all miss you so much.
Laura Puchlerz

Buffalo, NY

#6 Dec 15, 2008
hey sleven, miss all the good times on the farm... picking corn and melons. Camping by the pond, going to mount rushmore and to Uncle David's in Wyoming. Wish you could come with me on more trips. I pray for you every night, and can't wait to see you again at the pearly gates... keep them open for me!!!
Anthony A

Buffalo, NY

#7 Mar 3, 2010
hey bro RIP to ya its been hard on everyone im taking care of the farm still for your dad im doing everything i can for him its been hard for all of your family but everyone knows your in a happy place RIP to you homie
Anonymous

India

#8 Sep 25, 2010
[url who="Derek"]there was never a dull moment with you steve...
you will forever be missed[/url]
sooosad

United States

#9 Oct 3, 2010
Sad to see a life gone so quickly. Peace to the families.
Donkey Punch

Buffalo, NY

#13 Oct 4, 2010
did he have a loud motorcycle?
Tony

Columbus, OH

#14 Oct 16, 2010
I hope u n ur family dies a painful death steve was great...i hope ur last so u get to watch everyone die first
Brandon wrote:
RIH, Steve!
That's ROT IN HELL, Steve, you POS! You were a no good SOB and most people who knew you are thrilled you're dead. I only hope you suffered excruciating pain in the process of croaking.
why would you even

Albany, NY

#15 Feb 3, 2011
Brandon wrote:
RIH, Steve!
That's ROT IN HELL, Steve, you POS! You were a no good SOB and most people who knew you are thrilled you're dead. I only hope you suffered excruciating pain in the process of croaking.
that's pretty rude. i wouldn't wish anything upon you as you seem to be already in a pathetic enough state
mike h

Monson, MA

#19 Jul 17, 2011
Brandon wrote:
RIH, Steve!
stfu, brandon, you obviously are the POS in this case. i went to high school with two of his eldest sisters. they are a great family, and they shouldn't have to put up with insulting b.s. from morons like you.
RIH123

Lockport, NY

#20 Feb 22, 2012
Brandon wrote:
RIH, Steve!
I am married to one of his brothers!! May you sir rot in hell for saying such a horrific comment!!!
Brandon

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Feb 23, 2012
RIH123 wrote:
I am married to one of his brothers!! May you sir rot in hell for saying such a horrific comment!!!
I don't care who you're married to, you stanky ho! He was a POS and you and your homosexual hubby know it! Why don't you replace your anal beads with barbed wire?
anonymous

Pompey, NY

#22 Apr 3, 2013
Brandon wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care who you're married to, you stanky ho! He was a POS and you and your homosexual hubby know it! Why don't you replace your anal beads with barbed wire?
Pathetic!!! That's All I Have To Say To A Piece Of Garbage Like Yourself!!!!! May You Forever RoT In HELL!!!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#23 Apr 9, 2013
RIP

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olcott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri Lol 16,781
phil rudnick Fri haha 1
medina hospital (Apr '13) Fri Marie 68
shannondoah farms (Aug '10) Aug 28 stayaway 117
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 27 Vote Zornow 6,408
Some upsets in village elections (Mar '07) Aug 25 Vote Zornow 7
Planning Board Aug 16 billy da beast 5
•••
•••
•••

Olcott Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Olcott People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE