Kelsey Smith, Tammy Cochran murders c...

Kelsey Smith, Tammy Cochran murders connected

Posted in the Olathe Forum

Toto

Brentwood, TN

#1 Dec 24, 2008
1. Kelsey Smith had an aunt who worked at Acuff Rose music publishers.
2. A country singer named Tammy Cochran had an uncle who was a manager at Acuff Rose.
3. Tammy Cochran of Olathe looked a whole lot like the Tammy Cochran of Nashville only one year older.
4. Tammy Cochran of Olathe's body was burned.
5. Kelsey Smith's body had branches striped of leaves on it which could have been a preparation for burning.
6. There has been and continues to be feuds over the music business although it is not as well publicized as the rap feuds.
7. When Edwin R Hall and wife worked at the Hollister MO McDonalds threw a temp agency called Penn Mac he knew people involved in the music feuds.
8. Could the Kelsey murder have been part of a continuing feud? Could Tammy K Cochran of Olathe been mistaken as Tammy Cochran of Nashville?
Greg Smith

Lenexa, KS

#2 Dec 29, 2008
Don't know where you got your information from but it is incorrect. None of Kelsey's aunts every worked for Acuff Rose Music Publishers. I should know...I'm Kelsey's dad.

Please don't post about things you have no idea about.
not this time

Brentwood, TN

#3 Dec 31, 2008
Greg Smith wrote:
Don't know where you got your information from but it is incorrect. None of Kelsey's aunts every worked for Acuff Rose Music Publishers. I should know...I'm Kelsey's dad.
I got my information from that employee of Acuff Rose she said she had a brother named Greg Smith in Eastern KS. The rest of the post I am an eye witness to. I did work with Hall and wife at the Hollister MO McDonalds, he and I did have a discussion about a music feud I was having with friends of his so I have enough information to assume the rest and I have no idea who you really are. So I will ignore your request to stop posting. Consider this a fishing expedition if you want to but if you are really Kelsey's dad and I am full of it you can file an injunction. Overland Park police know who I am.
not this time

Brentwood, TN

#4 Jan 4, 2009
So they say they had dna but they still let Hall live provided he does not appeal and keeps his mouth shut? I smell cover up. Grand juries are also a great tool for covering up. Testamony in a grand jury is forever locked up.
not this time

Brentwood, TN

#5 Jan 8, 2009
Edwin r Hall and his wife worked at the Hollister MO McDonald's in the early Summer of 06 if anyone remembers this please reply. They worked the French fry station together a lot
not this time

Grants Pass, OR

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Greg Smith wrote:
I understand your fear Mr Smith but yours was not the only daughter killed by these thugs. A Tammy Cochran who was killed in the area a few months later was mistaked for Tammy Cochran the singer who had a relitive hank cochran at the same publishing co Kelsey's aunt had worked for.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 11, 2013
not this time wrote:
<quoted text>I understand your fear Mr Smith but yours was not the only daughter killed by these thugs. A Tammy Cochran who was killed in the area a few months later was mistaked for Tammy Cochran the singer who had a relitive hank cochran at the same publishing co Kelsey's aunt had worked for.
You are delusional. This is a far reach constructed by someone desperate to inject themselves into a high profile case by suggesting some outrageous conspiracy theory. This is insensitive to the Smith family. Nobody's buying it; that's why no one is responding to your ridiculous inquiries about the Halls' past. Leave these poor people alone. You suck.
not this time

Medford, OR

#13 Oct 25, 2015
Sgt Sid wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional. This is a far reach constructed by someone desperate to inject themselves into a high profile case by suggesting some outrageous conspiracy theory. This is insensitive to the Smith family. Nobody's buying it; that's why no one is responding to your ridiculous inquiries about the Halls' past. Leave these poor people alone. You suck.
Dr Sid. please inform me as how you know so much about these two cases that you can say I am delusional.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olathe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Overland Park bans pit bulls (Jul '06) Dec 4 Trump WON Get Ove... 179
News Cops tried to catch a mountain lion on camera. ... Dec 3 Parden Pard 3
News 6 Home Improvement Flubs That Cause Inspection ... Dec 1 IslaWright 3
News Pranksters in costume have fun with wildlife ca... Nov 30 Suezanne 15
News Missing Man Larry Schnackenberg Found Alive (Jul '10) Nov 27 Still Wonder 221
johnson county sheriff deputy name Nov 26 Vigilante 1
Robin D. Creager found guilty... Nov 22 KBS 1

Olathe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olathe Mortgages