Bear Attack Victim Saved by Bike Helm...

Bear Attack Victim Saved by Bike Helmet -

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Sep 19, 2007, titled Bear Attack Victim Saved by Bike Helmet -. In it, Newsday reports that:

A couple of barks from his dog ahead of him on the trail was all the warning Anthony Blasioli got.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Dave

Conley, GA

#1 Sep 19, 2007
I would hope that bears would attack more people to have some effect on the Earth smothering human population but no such luck. Humans make no sense when they think that this massive overpopulation is not going to have dire effects, so they continue to "have their rights" to procreate.
Translated by another

Pine Ridge, SD

#2 Sep 19, 2007
Dave wrote:
I would hope that bears would attack more people to have some effect on the Earth smothering human population but no such luck. Humans make no sense when they think that this massive overpopulation is not going to have dire effects, so they continue to "have their rights" to procreate.
How about changing the tax system so people with more kids paid more as they will take more of the resources. People with no kids pay less taxes.
But bear attacks to solve the problem? You can't be serious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olalla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Group sex (Feb '12) Feb 8 Johnny doe 16
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Gig Harbor (Nov '13) Jan '17 Mmolina 131
Review: A Bug In A Rug Daycare (Jan '10) Nov '16 Sara 14
Vashon Music Selection (Sep '12) Nov '16 Musikologist 16
21 f looking to chat :) (Oct '15) Oct '16 Tallguy 2
News COMMENTARY: Support PIE to make imagination, ha... Oct '16 penis Is Erect 3
Gig Harbor Music Selection (Aug '12) Oct '16 Musikologist 16

Olalla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olalla Mortgages