Why are Native Americans Black Skinne...

Why are Native Americans Black Skinned instead of Red Skinned..?

Posted in the Okmulgee Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
R Foy

United States

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Call me for an answer.
Okmulgee

United States

#2 Jul 23, 2012
That is a good question. Driving around in Okmulgee the last three days we calculated that 88% of the cars havung red car tags were driven by black drivers. What is the meaning of all this..? Don't be bashful speak up and speak out get some backbone stand your ground lock and load if necessary.
triif

Okmulgee, OK

#3 Jul 23, 2012
Cause blacks like free stuff.
humm

Shawnee, OK

#4 Jul 24, 2012
triif wrote:
Cause blacks like free stuff.
BAHAHAHA!!!!
Anonymous

Carrollton, TX

#5 Jul 25, 2012
triif wrote:
Cause blacks like free stuff.
Because Blacks were a huge part of the Cherokee and Creek tribes before they left the south,even slaves to the tribes.
You really should read your history.

But on that note, in my day, I would have never thought that so many white people would want to be Indian,
Things that make you say, HUMM?
Cherokee

United States

#6 Jul 25, 2012
Only the Creek Tribe married Black Slaves because they were too lazy to do for themselves. It was a policy for every Creek to have atleast two Slaves in their Tee-Pee.
apple

AOL

#7 Jul 25, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
Only the Creek Tribe married Black Slaves because they were too lazy to do for themselves. It was a policy for every Creek to have atleast two Slaves in their Tee-Pee.
You are a ral bad nut job. You must be ????? inside and out to say that shit.
Margaret Blackbacker

United States

#8 Aug 20, 2012
Apple shits on himself so he will stink in bed. He's a RACIST.
JB Welder

United States

#9 Sep 7, 2012
Let's not talk nasty on this topic. All five civilized tribes were Socialist Organizations that believed in same sex marriage and open borders.
Truth

United States

#10 Sep 10, 2012
Anytime you mix a red color with a black color you will get black every time. That is why Creek indians are all black according to Chief Bill Baker. Obama's No. 1 Red Socialist Circus Barker. I got a Tiger on my tail..la..da...da.
Hhhhmmmmmm

United States

#11 Sep 13, 2012
Don't call Obama the "N" word infront of a Jewish soldier in Jerusalem, the Capital of Isreal. Obama will throw SAND in your face.
laddyy chula

United States

#12 Dec 29, 2012
Wow people gatta grow up
Merky waters

United States

#13 Jan 1, 2013
Got BLACK baby.
Democrat

United States

#14 Jan 2, 2013
Margaret Blackbacker wrote:
Apple shits on himself so he will stink in bed. He's a RACIST.
Oh NO ....Indians stink worse during their rag time than at any other time. Nothing worse than the stinch of a rag ridden Indian. This STINK is there way of getting even with Freedman Slave Bunglers.
Glass Houses

Erath, LA

#15 Jan 3, 2013
Excuse me? You racist, racist people. You should ALL BE ASHAMED of yourselves.
Rev Blago from Chicago

United States

#16 Jan 7, 2013
What kind of name is Kountze, Texas? Let us pray for these RACIST liberals.
Ignorance Buster

Tucson, AZ

#17 Aug 25, 2013
Some real ignorance here. Speaking as a person whose family is mixed with Native and African blood - there's no such thing as red-skin. That's some made up crap from Europeans to keep the races separate. The truth is Native Americans range from pale, to brown, to very dark skin. The myth of the red Indian is just that - a myth. Native Americans are a dark-skinned brown people. This information isn't spread because doing so would clue many African Americans in to their native heritage. Meaning most blacks in America have a significant amount of native blood.
Anonymous

Sand Springs, OK

#18 Sep 13, 2013
You all are retarded. Whoever decided to count the number of black people in okmulgee with creek tags is an idiot, did you not realize that the city has a large black population. That out of over 70,000+ Creeks only a small percentage is a freedmon, and ps not all blacks are Indian. About Baker saying all Creeks are black, your definitely retarded.
And what's with the anger toward Creeks? Are you mad because you didn't get your way? Tired of those Indians taking control over your area?
Wake up call, this isn't the 1800's anymore, you cant just do what you want, money is power and the tribes have a lot of it!
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
Jumpmaster82

Carrollton, TX

#19 Sep 16, 2013
Talk about needing something productive to do, really riding around counting car tags correlating your count to color of skin, how many red skinned people, how many white skinned, please explain the
correlation of all of the above.
Jumpmaster82

Carrollton, TX

#21 Sep 23, 2013
Barry Husein Obama wrote:
I was a native born black man that became a lawyer and taught constitutional law to idiots at Harvard college of pimping. Now I am your 1st black "N" President.
Did you also graduate the college of anonymous punking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Okmulgee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God Bless Honorable Kenneth Adair & Honorable D... Jan 15 Jacop Bullshet 7
LET US PRAY...Please Bow your head and grab you... Jan 15 Wisdom of Ages 2
News Man arrested for allegedly beating child who op... Jan 11 Walter 4
city council meeting (Jul '16) Jan 3 Liketogopostal 96
okmulgee casino (Mar '14) Dec 31 Henry Alcalyptus 12
Please help Dec 31 Ronnie 2
Okmulgee fire dept. refuses to assist EMS !!! (Nov '08) Dec 31 Elwood Stevens 39

Okmulgee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Okmulgee Mortgages