Hopper's Bargains
Anne Busby

Tulsa, OK

#1 Mar 22, 2013
I went into Hopper's last week when I was visiting Okmulgee and found a the perfect nightstand for my bedroom. It was solid wood and looked new. I had been looking around for awhile so, for me it was a great find. The price was even better.

The thing that impressed me the most was the family atmosphere and the willingness to help put the nightstand in my trunk. I tried to tip the young man who helped put it in my car but he refused to take anything.

Now, I'm looking forward to coming back to visit Okmulgee even more so I can take more time to shop there again. Just wanted to say thanks for making my outing more enjoyable. You've made a friend and repeat customer.
Georgia

Tulsa, OK

#2 Mar 22, 2013
Hey Ann,

You're right about Hopper's. Many local folks shop there. I think the owner's name is Chris. He is a good guy and when he tells you something you can count on it.
Maxine

Tulsa, OK

#3 Apr 1, 2013
They've got quite a few bargains in there and it's clean. I like it when they rearrange things. It keeps you interested and you just find something that was less visible before. I agree, it's a great place for a bargain.
KANDY

United States

#4 Apr 4, 2013
Don't forget their auctions held in Mounds if you are lookinbg for good products at great prices, Besides it's fun to attend these auctions. The tension rises when people are bidding on items and the auctioneer slams his gavel down and says........" SOLD." to the man in the polk-a-dot shirt.
Bridgette

Tulsa, OK

#5 Apr 4, 2013
I like that store. When I need something, I check there first because I know if I find it there, I can afford it. Thanks Hopper's
just sayin

Jenks, OK

#6 Apr 10, 2013
ok this is a free advertising for hoppers let me guess all those posts are from hoppers employees or relatives of the owners or employees ! cause hopeers sold my sister in law a couch with bed bugs so yall aint that great 100 and something dollars for some damn couch with bugs? guess they were charging lost rent money on the bugs!probly do better at the salvation army !
just saying

Tulsa, OK

#7 Apr 13, 2013
I'm sorry for my post, I just discovered my family actually had bed bugs before going to Hopper's. They are all in treatment now but this darn thing has the whole family puzzled and scratching their collective heads. Again, I am terrible sorry, please forgive me.
the real just sayin

Jenks, OK

#8 Apr 19, 2013
just saying wrote:
I'm sorry for my post, I just discovered my family actually had bed bugs before going to Hopper's. They are all in treatment now but this darn thing has the whole family puzzled and scratching their collective heads. Again, I am terrible sorry, please forgive me.
no that's a lie the bed had them ! liar!tryn to cover that a## aren't you!
just saying

Tulsa, OK

#9 Apr 19, 2013
anybody can log on with any name, i am in no way part of this, however, i used "just saying" like the defender. i'm not surprised of bugs,old building, used merchandise, buyer beware
patsy

Jenks, OK

#10 May 25, 2013
I heard the owner caught crabs from some meth head chick! gross

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Okmulgee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
STD taking over H town Thu stickthatnurpipe85 8
city council meeting Thu shhhh 63
Tired of BS from BS Thu LisaJ9 11
ELECTED county workers paid $62,496.00 per year. (Jan '16) Aug 21 Hunka Baitey 13
Okmulgee County Court house (Apr '11) Aug 11 Rhama Muldein 55
FIFA 17 Tacking Tips Jul 31 fifa17 1
David Mcleland Jul 29 YES 3

Okmulgee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Okmulgee Mortgages