Okmulgee County Court house
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
no justice

Enid, OK

#51 Apr 23, 2013
Oklahoma Bar Ass. is ran by lawyers paid for by lawyers. Conflict of interest. Lawyers protecting lawyers.
commerical

Muskogee, OK

#53 Jun 19, 2013
The NBA finals commerical about lawyer not doing his job.Guy goes to prison the entire time thinking of lawyer.Excon blows up lawyer house. loved it . okmulgee lawyers probably worried cause they havent done ther job for decades. judges are lawyers just saying.
opinion

Muskogee, OK

#54 Jun 27, 2013
Charles Barker is a horrible public defender. He tries to intimidate his clents and dont tell you your rights.Or give you the tools to have a fair and reasonable trial.The court house is a sham against poor people.
stop bullying

Muskogee, OK

#55 Jul 8, 2013
The courthouse is bullying citzens out rights.Spearheaed by clever Claver the clown. Courthouse staff is so rude. Its strategy. In times oppresion the courthouse will kick you while your down.OIDS defender getting fired regularly Whatever it takes to not do there job or follow ethical duties.To get money flow and conviction.Even though your not guilty of charge.Police excessively charging citizens.While court house looking to impose excessive fines. All while denying you your rights.Stop the bullying!
malicious prosecution

Okmulgee, OK

#56 Jul 15, 2013
The reprehnsible behavior by local attorneys,judges,Da's. neglecting there ethical duties. There actions take us into dark,unseen,ugly,shocking nightmare visions of a prosecutor who loves victory more than he loves justice. Tom G. this also applies to you.FOR DECADES!
Crooks

Dallas, TX

#57 Feb 3, 2014
My sin talked to his attorney today Barker is his name. Told my sin it's not his job to fight false police reports. Told him 98% of trials in county are convictions. This guy is a terrible attorney. I'm going to find one and pay to get him out of trumped up charges.
mason

Enid, OK

#58 Feb 10, 2014
Bob Barker is the worst attorey to have. I fired him! would not investigate false police reports by officers. and brutality. Judges and DAs know what hes up to. trying to make the county money.
Ralph Cramden

Jenks, OK

#59 Mar 12, 2014
Its funny the comments here about lazy and poor etc. The real problem is that you taxpayers are too ignorant to understand that your tax money is being wasted on housing these poor lazy bastards at a much higher rate than the subsidies we pay them (the lazy bastards) cost you.
Ralph Cramden

Jenks, OK

#60 Mar 12, 2014
A bunch of crooks on the public payroll. Police aressted my son and charged him with two things. DA comes up with two more charges. Money making racket. Food in jail is shit. Overcrowding causes 10 or more inmates to sleep on mats in the floor of common area. They hold roughly 20 inmates that should be in a real prison and get paid by the state to the tune of $250,000 a year to do so.
Best in Beggs

Beggs, OK

#61 Mar 12, 2014
stop bullying wrote:
The courthouse is bullying citzens out rights.Spearheaed by clever Claver the clown. Courthouse staff is so rude. Its strategy. In times oppresion the courthouse will kick you while your down.OIDS defender getting fired regularly Whatever it takes to not do there job or follow ethical duties.To get money flow and conviction.Even though your not guilty of charge.Police excessively charging citizens.While court house looking to impose excessive fines. All while denying you your rights.Stop the bullying!
Don't break the law of drive like an idiot.
Pin

Okmulgee, OK

#62 Apr 18, 2016
Judge Pickering continues to violate our citizens rights. The reason people want to represent them selves is because their attoney refuses to do there job. So the unethical Judge continues her corruption. Along with most members of the Okmulgee county bar ass.
Pwmf

Okmulgee, OK

#63 Jul 31, 2016
Dictator, rapist of rights,, clever Claver the clown is retiring. Dark cloud over Okmulgee has gone to partly cloudy.
Janius

United States

#64 Aug 11, 2016
dkwd wrote:
OK, Let me try again. If u get arrested then you go to Okmulgee county court. You get in front of a judge, If they think you want this to be over as fast as possible they will convict and fine you. Without blinking an eye.Okmulgee county charges every inmate @35 a day for your stay, no charge past 30 days. Easy to do for a judge when you make $130,000 a year. and get retirement money for fines.Talk about a conflict of interest. Its a good way to keep the poor down and the rich getting richer.
Thank you for speaking out. We need more people with GUTS.
Roderiguez Jazman

United States

#65 Aug 11, 2016
Crooks wrote:
My sin talked to his attorney today Barker is his name. Told my sin it's not his job to fight false police reports. Told him 98% of trials in county are convictions. This guy is a terrible attorney. I'm going to find one and pay to get him out of trumped up charges.
Did you sin really sin ??Stupid Ass Democrat.
Rhama Muldein

United States

#66 Aug 11, 2016
no justice wrote:
Oklahoma Bar Ass. is ran by lawyers paid for by lawyers. Conflict of interest. Lawyers protecting lawyers.
It is STUPID IDIOTS like YOU that would vote for Barack Hussein Obama and fundamentally change the United States of America into a SHIT-HOLE !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Okmulgee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
READ CNN reports in Okemah and Che otah Topix,,... Wed CNN NEWS 1
Henryetta Mayor in a Frenzy Wed CNN NEWS 5
Dewar Police (Oct '08) Sep 18 WTF 20
David Mcleland (Jul '16) Sep 11 AJK 4
city council meeting (Jul '16) Sep 10 Tax payer 68
God Bless Honorable Kenneth Adair & Honorable D... Aug 30 Council 1
Sue Brown Osbourn (Jan '16) Aug 27 JRP 6

Okmulgee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance