Okmulgee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Judged:

Is there any validity to a rumor regarding a former Okmulgee Police Det(female) having an affair with her Okmulgee Police Capt.(male)??
not good at all

Okmulgee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

I heard the rumor and also that they are both married but not to each other. If its true it would be bad for all involved. Maybe thats why she is a former female det. so they are not working at the same place.
mischeif

Okmulgee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Judged:

you might as well give names.
topper

Okmulgee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

They are together in public eating lunch all the time. She is in uniform now when I see them together, so she must have been busted down. from what i hear he was her supervisor. I think his name is Spradlin.
Squeak

Okmulgee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

topper wrote:
They are together in public eating lunch all the time. She is in uniform now when I see them together, so she must have been busted down. from what i hear he was her supervisor. I think his name is Spradlin.
Small town with nothing better to do but gossip. If you really want to know, approach them and ask them. It just goes to show you that people need more to occupy their time.
Disapointed again

Okmulgee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

How much will this one cost this corrupt and bankrupped community? Unbelivable,holes in the streets and hoes in the city departments. Getting paid to have sex at work i bet! The city council should get rid of the city manager and the police chief for letting this go on! I bet they are getting a little of it also, maybe alot.

I think they are married, wonder how they feel about it? One can only think they dont know yet! Poor things being married to people like them.
Karen

Okmulgee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

REALLY!!! WOW!!!
Squeak

Okmulgee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

You will be judged one day. I hope he has mercy on your soul.
Squeak

Okmulgee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

I have an idea for disappointed again. Instead of spending your time on here talking about things your ignorant to, try going back for a better education, and learn how to spell.
moo

Okmulgee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

squeaky you sound like ur real close to this. wonder who u r.
Squeak

Okmulgee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

Doesn't matter who I am, or if I'm close or not. The truth is gossiping is bad for all people involved.
Squeak

Okmulgee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

Sounds like JEALOUSLY. DID YOU GET SHOT DOWN?
mischeif

Okmulgee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

The board is just as corrupt as police officers. Hell the entire okmulgee county court house is corrupt. heck i thought the entire police force was gay. Shows how much i know.
play it again sam

Okmulgee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

mischeif wrote:
The board is just as corrupt as police officers. Hell the entire okmulgee county court house is corrupt. heck i thought the entire police force was gay. Shows how much i know.
She looks like a man in drag. Some of them could be gay. Shes ugly as hell! I bet her stank is stinky.
Sooner

Checotah, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

I have a source at the department. He confirms the info. Most of the officers have no respect for the two of them as a result. She is actually married to an officer from a different department. The supervisor,("Spradlin "), is reportedly interfering for her all of the time. My source tells me the other supervisors are growing tired of his "crap" and that nobody wants to work with her because of it. I got a feeling his wife is gonna get a visit real soon if it doesn't stop.
play it again sam

Okmulgee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

i heard she also had a thing for the other fat detective that now works with eddy rice. they must pass her around like a foot ball. she likes to get caught i guess.
moo

Okmulgee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

cuffed and stuffed as they say, right
moo

Okmulgee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

hey squeaky.
squeaky.
squeaky.
are you there squeaky?
or should i say spradlin are you there?
don

Okmulgee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

whats all of this nonsense about? i know some of them and they are not bad people.
Day Walker

Henryetta, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

Judged:

I think you all need to find something better to do with your time. Take a step back and look at yourselves. Grow up and do something productive with your time other than talk behind peoples back on a forum. If you have a complaint then fine. Go to the Chief or the city council or better yet the people your talking about. Your comments make me want to puke. If your not happy with your local L.E. why don't you apply I hear they have openings or better yet do us all a favor and just move.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of78
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Okmulgee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Okmulgee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••