Any Pizza Hut employees in Okmulgee w...

Any Pizza Hut employees in Okmulgee who have had to work off the clock?

Posted in the Okmulgee Forum

Serious Money

Memphis, TN

#1 Mar 24, 2013
Are there any current or former Pizza Hut employees in Okmulgee who have had to work off the clock, attend mandatory meetings off the clock or do training off the clock during the past three years?
Former Pizza Hut Customer

Tulsa, OK

#3 Mar 28, 2013
I don't know about off the clock but Wednesday night there were darn few of them working "on the clock". As I patiently waited for order, nine (9) individuals cancelled their orders and left. Two of them were dine in customers and had waited an hour and a half and still no service. All I can say is "WOW". I've been there several times when they were alot busier than last night and only waited about 30 minutes. Last night after waiting an hour and ten minutes for my order to arrive, a young kid came up and wanted to take my order. Told him I had already paid and was waiting. Well, guess what, not turned in yet.

I found no hairnets by the ladies and no hats on some of the guys. I saw two employees handling my food with their fingers and not wearing plastic gloves. I've complained to Pizza Hut's online customer service site and the health department.

There wasn't any organization to it last night.
yep

Sulphur, OK

#4 Jun 19, 2013
Yes. If any worker closes, the manager on duty will clock everyone out at midnight or one am, even if the duties are not done. This is only so that the numbers on "labor" don't go up too high. This is the only time any employee has had to work off the clock there in my experience.
yep

Sulphur, OK

#5 Jun 19, 2013
A lot of employees have quit at this location resulting in an extreme work overload for everyone left. They are not required to wear hairnets or gloves. Most of the orders go through a call center,and they have a great reputation for screwing things up for everyone. The best thing you could have done is to just walk away instead of giving anyone a hard time.
pizzacrotch

Jenks, OK

#6 Jun 20, 2013
I hate pizza

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Okmulgee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of Beggs Finance Dec 9 Water deposits 2
Okmulgee fire dept. refuses to assist EMS !!! (Nov '08) Dec 8 COF 37
Okmulgee County Court System Dec 5 Okmulgee 1
city council meeting (Jul '16) Dec 5 neighbor 93
dewar police dept (Jan '11) Nov 28 Myname 22
Ron Ballard makes the news ! (Jul '14) Nov 24 Tie Cobb 5
God Bless Honorable Kenneth Adair & Honorable D... Nov 24 Tea for Two 4

Okmulgee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance