Corruption in Okmulgee

Posted in the Okmulgee Forum

The Truth

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jun 10, 2011
City Manager Bob Baxter, Police Chief Joe Prentice, Fire Chief Rick Mitchell, Mayor Brian Priegel.
These officials should be ran out of town. Bob Baxter is letting these Chiefs run wild in Okmulgee. Running off employees with harassment and bullying. Ask any officer or firefighter that you know for the truth. Bob Baxter threatens and bullies workers at Public Works. When are the Citizens of Okmulgee going to wakeup.
Mitchell is also the Mayor of Beggs and hires his goons from Okmulgee to be "employees" in Beggs paying them outrageous wages to keep things quiet. The City Council of both towns need to wakeup. Prentice hires a police officer that his quit the City three times which happened to work for Mitchell in Beggs everytime he quit. He is doing all the dirty work in Beggs and now in Okmulgee.
The Truth

United States

#2 Jun 11, 2011
I am forced to appologize..My earlier quote (above) is a Ball Faced Lie. Mitchell is a great Firechief. Remeber to stuff the Ballard Box come election day.
The Truth

Tulsa, OK

#3 Jun 11, 2011
Wow you made it look like I wrote that. So clever.
lucky 7

Okmulgee, OK

#4 Jun 11, 2011
Sick and tired of being sick and tired.Call me when there done. Remember Roger Ballenger on voteing day for ignoring the information as well.Everyone in office now knows what is going on.They just have deaf ears.Vote all of them out.
tired of corruption

Tulsa, OK

#5 Jun 13, 2011
I think a few personal lawsuits will stop this-these guys are liable if they overstep - and the city council members will be personally liable because they knowing allowed the activities to continue.
U C Ballard

United States

#6 Jun 21, 2011
lucky 7 wrote:
Sick and tired of being sick and tired.Call me when there done. Remember Roger Ballenger on voteing day for ignoring the information as well.Everyone in office now knows what is going on.They just have deaf ears.Vote all of them out.
Yeow..Roger Ballanger was so damn lazy and do nothing County Commissioner that he is now a do nothing lazy State Senator.
U C Ballard NOW

United States

#7 Jun 21, 2011
tired of corruption wrote:
I think a few personal lawsuits will stop this-these guys are liable if they overstep - and the city council members will be personally liable because they knowing allowed the activities to continue.
You sir are full of cow hockey.
bo diddly

Tulsa, OK

#8 Jul 13, 2011
The Truth wrote:
City Manager Bob Baxter, Police Chief Joe Prentice, Fire Chief Rick Mitchell, Mayor Brian Priegel.
These officials should be ran out of town. Bob Baxter is letting these Chiefs run wild in Okmulgee. Running off employees with harassment and bullying. Ask any officer or firefighter that you know for the truth. Bob Baxter threatens and bullies workers at Public Works. When are the Citizens of Okmulgee going to wakeup.
Mitchell is also the Mayor of Beggs and hires his goons from Okmulgee to be "employees" in Beggs paying them outrageous wages to keep things quiet. The City Council of both towns need to wakeup. Prentice hires a police officer that his quit the City three times which happened to work for Mitchell in Beggs everytime he quit. He is doing all the dirty work in Beggs and now in Okmulgee.
These guys are just jokes in other towns. You can't blast them out of their jobs, because, they can't get another job. Who would want their name associated with any of the above.
BullShipper

Tulsa, OK

#9 Mar 11, 2013
I've known Joe Prentiss for a long time. I haven't talked to him in awhile but what I know of him is - He is honest and hard working by today's standards.
I'm not pointing a finger at anyone who has left a less than favorable response to this article and mentioned Joe's name but I have to wonder if you have a personal axe to grind. I also wonder about your integrity level. You wouldn't go talk to any one of those mentioned and try to sort out your grievances. A man would do that! He wouldn't rely on an anonymous web site, hiding his identity and obvious lack of character.
BullShipper

Tulsa, OK

#10 Mar 11, 2013
U C Ballard wrote:
<quoted text> Yeow..Roger Ballanger was so damn lazy and do nothing County Commissioner that he is now a do nothing lazy State Senator.
By accordance, specifically the city charter, three (3) are appointed and only one is elected. How ya going to "vote 'em all out"?
BullShipper

Tulsa, OK

#11 Mar 11, 2013
The city administration has problems here in Okmulgee as every other town or city. When election times comes in the mayoral race, make your vote count by voting someone in who will stand up for you and against the unfriendly attitudes you've had to contend with when you tried to open a business or pay your water bill. Don't let Citizen's Bank, Preigel Insurance or anyone else tell you who to vote for. There is a great guy running for office this time around. I hope he makes it. The banks have held us hostage long enough - Hell - it's always been that way. THAT NEEDS TO CHANGE. Everett Horn might've wore overalls alot but he knew how to talk to people.
WaterIsLife

Tulsa, OK

#12 Mar 12, 2013
Corruption in Okmulgee???? Not true! I'm closing my eyes and going back to sleep!
yo baby

Bristow, OK

#13 Mar 12, 2013
does antone remember back in the ninties a reporter who worked for the okmulgee paper who supposedly killed herself.she was supposed to come forth with corruption info and her husband was a policeman or sheriff i think?
Maggie

United States

#14 Mar 19, 2013
What is going on between Roger Ballenger, Robert Hardridge and the County Election Board? Word has it that something too nasty to talk about is going on. We are shocked that Robert Hardridge, a County Commissioner sleeps on the JOB and too LAZY to get out of his bed ridden bed.
neo

United States

#15 Apr 13, 2013
yo baby wrote:
does antone remember back in the ninties a reporter who worked for the okmulgee paper who supposedly killed herself.she was supposed to come forth with corruption info and her husband was a policeman or sheriff i think?
Yes she was a nut case wack job her husband was a nice guy
Hypno Doctor

Owasso, OK

#16 Apr 13, 2013
Your eyelids are getting very heavy. Now repeat after me, "There is no corruption in Okmulgee!" I'll count to ten, you will awake and remember nothing.
dumb

Okmulgee, OK

#17 Apr 14, 2013
Okmulgee judges think we are all puppets. Continuing to violate citizens rights. Corruption alive and well.
whatever

Bristow, OK

#19 May 1, 2013
neo wrote:
<quoted text> Yes she was a nut case wack job her husband was a nice guy
you are the nut case and her husband killed her stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Okmulgee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Okmulgee Police are PIGS 5 hr betty bo 20
Oklahoma D.O.T. workers caught RED-HANDED steal... (Jun '14) 7 hr OG Thompson 11
Indian Campaign Signs & State Highway Departm... 8 hr 8th Chief 7
Dewar (Mar '09) Wed fuckthepolice 10
rapist. Dec 15 Bye_Felicia 3
Okmulgee City Manager (Oct '13) Dec 3 Roger Ballenger 12
Google Malcolm H. Branch & read about candidate... Dec 2 OG Thompson 2
Okmulgee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Okmulgee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Okmulgee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Okmulgee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:39 am PST

Bleacher Report11:39AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:53 PM
DeMarco Murray questionable, won't have to run "gauntlet" to prove he can play
ESPN12:55 PM
Cowboys list Murray (hand) as questionable
Bleacher Report12:58 PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports