Domestic assault, nothing done

Domestic assault, nothing done

Posted in the Oklee Forum

godloveitletitin

Brainerd, MN

#1 Sep 4, 2014
On August 20th, 2014 I was drugged, assaulted and forced into a car against my will and taken by Lynn D. Olson of Lengby, MN, leaving my 5 year old daughter home alone. He threw my phone into the woods so that I could not call 911, and his family (mother, father and sister, in Fosston) aided him in keeping me from contacting police, but finally after running away and knocking on several doors in the neighborhood, crying and beat up, one lady called the police for me and i was taken to the hospital in Fosston. There they took my report, took several pictures of the injuries i sustained, and went on their way.
As a result, my daughter was taken from me and placed in foster care in Crookston and I was shipped off to Moorehead detox center for 3 days.
After i got out, i did some digging and discovered Lynn has an EXTENSIVE record of domestic assault, kidnapping, terroristic threats...ect. He is currently on parole...yet after all of this nothing has been done. There was no arrest and he hides out in his house now afraid of the police finding him.
How is this possible?? Why was he not arrested?? Why was I punished for this being sent away to detox and getting my daughter taken from me, while he sits at home enjoying all my things and getting away with this horrible crime??
I dont know what to do or who to contact, all of my things are still in his house and Im terrified of him and what he may still do...How do i contact his parole officer. How do I get him arrested? What if the police go to his house and he doesnt answer his door?
Can anyone tell me what steps to take to make sure he never hurts another person again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '18 Super 5
kentucky girl loves fosston! (Sep '08) Jun '17 NHalvy 10
News As autism rates rise, the vaccination debate ra... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Sheeple Majority 1
News Oklee, MN ready to dedicate new City flag, as F... (Sep '16) Sep '16 john kopari 1
News Can Crispr-Cas9 Boost Intelligence? (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
Warning! Refugee Resettlment is looking at Foss... (Dec '13) May '14 Yeesh 2
cant beleive this is free! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Eulah Aichele 1

Oklee Jobs

Personal Finance

Oklee Mortgages