Pa. still tops list for bridges in ba...

Pa. still tops list for bridges in bad shape

There are 2 comments on the York Dispatch story from Mar 31, 2011, titled Pa. still tops list for bridges in bad shape. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

Pennsylvania has the largest percentage of structurally deficient bridges in the nation, according to a new report, leaving state officials to question where the money will come from to fix the problems.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

mygrandamgt

York, PA

#1 Mar 31, 2011
Yeah...NO CRAP, I live on Eberts lane and our bridge has been closed and under 'REPAIR' for a year now, with no end in sight. DON'T HURRY ON THE TAXPAYERS ACCOUNT SINCE IT'S THEIR DIME YOU'RE ON!!!! IDIOTS!!
PAMOM

New Freedom, PA

#2 Mar 31, 2011
We live in S. York County, 83 exit 4, and nearby there are 3 bridges being worked on simultaneously; one bridge having been out of service for almost 2 years (near Glen Rock), the other two bridges (Shrewsbury & New Freedom areas) about a year. I am wondering what the he** is taking so long. It is beyond a nuisance at this point. What a PATHETIC LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leechburg police chief who lost arm is charged ... Jan 5 USA 1
Vandergrift Music Thread (Apr '15) Dec 30 Musikologist 5
Farming Dec '17 Farmer John KY 1
TRUMP REVEALED as NIGERIAN PRINCE ! .. BirthRec... (Aug '15) Nov '17 LoveMyKing 2
Vendor/ craft show Oct '17 DoreenHooks 1
News Retired priest accused of forcing boy to perfor... Aug '17 Truther 3
News Lyle Hall DeVilling (Dec '07) Jun '17 D Johnson 2

Oklahoma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oklahoma Mortgages