228th Company B Deploys Iraq: 228th C...

228th Company B Deploys Iraq: 228th Company B Deploys Iraq

There are 22 comments on the The Morning Call story from Feb 3, 2009, titled 228th Company B Deploys Iraq: 228th Company B Deploys Iraq. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

The Pennsylvania Army National Guard's 228th Support Battalion, Company B, in Bethlehem, sent 19 of its members to Oklahoma today in preparation for deployment to Iraq.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hellertonian

Allentown, PA

#23 Feb 4, 2009
My sorrow at the need for deployment is mingled with incredible pride in the amazing men and women who serve in our country's military. May the leadership they receive while deployed be every bit as outstanding as their courage and commitment to their nation.
in the know

Emmaus, PA

#24 Feb 7, 2009
I work often with the local reporters to give them info on these events. The MCall knew ahead of time on this.

It is very hard to get them to put any info out in advance. There is no group to welcome troops at LVIA, mostly the ride charter flights, and the info is not released outside the military.

Look for info on returning soldiers in SEP 09 and FEB 10.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leechburg police chief who lost arm is charged ... Jan 5 USA 1
Vandergrift Music Thread (Apr '15) Dec 30 Musikologist 5
Farming Dec '17 Farmer John KY 1
TRUMP REVEALED as NIGERIAN PRINCE ! .. BirthRec... (Aug '15) Nov '17 LoveMyKing 2
Vendor/ craft show Oct '17 DoreenHooks 1
News Retired priest accused of forcing boy to perfor... Aug '17 Truther 3
News Lyle Hall DeVilling (Dec '07) Jun '17 D Johnson 2

Oklahoma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oklahoma Mortgages