Michelle Malkin: Obama census plan: No illegal alien left behind

Full story: News Press 6
I have seen the electoral future, and it is rigged. With fraud-prone, ideologically driven interest groups swarming the census-gathering process, the left is solidifying its chances of a permanent ruling majority. Read more
Exactly

Littleton, CO

#1 Apr 8, 2009
And the reason we must press Congress to thoroughly investigate ACORN!
La Pew

Morristown, TN

#2 Apr 8, 2009
Exactly wrote:
And the reason we must press Congress to thoroughly investigate ACORN!
There was a little stink brought up before the election about ACORN's voter registration fraud. I guess ACORN did get away with some fradulent practices. Nonetheless, they were successful in getting the # of votes needed to get the results they hoped for. This organization is crooked as heck and yet they want control of the census? I don't think so, Tim!
Exactly

Littleton, CO

#3 Apr 9, 2009
Update. Maude Herde Pres of Acorn stated on Dobbs' show Tues night, Acorn is not under investigation. Call and find our yourself.
You can read Dobb's trans on his website Loudobbs dot com. Last night Dobb's reported there are current Acorn investigations in OH, NC, NM, CT, WI, MI, IN and FL. Indiana is a state and Federal investigation. Florida has numerous investigations on going! Maude Herde is a liar! What else does she lie about daily?
La Pew

Morristown, TN

#4 Apr 9, 2009
Lou Dobbs made Maude Herde look like a fool. I'm sure she gained alot of criticism from ACORN for her blundering actions on the show. I hope the investigations at least lead to the dismissal of the use of ACORN in the censes process.
Liar Maude Herde

Littleton, CO

#5 Apr 9, 2009
La Pew wrote:
Lou Dobbs made Maude Herde look like a fool. I'm sure she gained alot of criticism from ACORN for her blundering actions on the show. I hope the investigations at least lead to the dismissal of the use of ACORN in the censes process.
They believe Maude unfortunatly. She's all for shamnesty and shutting down Sheriff Joe, as well as 287-G and E-Verify. She really should appear in the Acorn red uniform and hat. I saw a report on Fox News Channel or Dobbs' they all looked like communists.
La Pew

Morristown, TN

#6 Apr 9, 2009
Look for the investgations to be completed AFTER ACORN has dirtied up the census process with their mismanaged mayhem. WHy can't congress get the message that American people are fed up with allowing illegals to take advantage of our system. Main street U.S. citizens don't want our streets looking like Mexico! Next thing you know, there'll be 2 national flags flying from the capitol. AAAARRRRRGGGG!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Stu's Truck And Auto Feb 25 James Martin 1
"... about my mother, I'm trying to get the fac... Jan '15 DON MEEHAN 2
animal cruelty Jan '15 Matlock 1
set to ban hoods are you kidding me? Jan '15 BS10fold 1
Review: Cheka Co LLC (Mar '13) Jan '15 Not Surprised 12
Debate: Casey Anthony - Apollo, PA (Feb '12) Dec '14 Mel 2
News Leechburg Duplex Catches Fire (Mar '09) Dec '14 fire victims niece 3
Oklahoma Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web