Runaway teens from Mercersburg, Fulton County found in Virginia

There are 25 comments on the Public Opinion story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Runaway teens from Mercersburg, Fulton County found in Virginia. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

A Mercersburg teen and his girlfriend who had been missing since they ran away in late August were found Saturday, about 250 miles away in southwestern Virginia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chbg Friend

Huntingdon, PA

#23 Dec 1, 2010
I'm so glad Devin is back home and safe. I know him and he's a great kid. I'm so happy for his parents that this ended this way. Julie-god bless you--I can't imagine what you've been through.
April

Greencastle, PA

#25 Dec 1, 2010
Well I am veryyy happy that they are safe. Kiesha is my cousin and I was scared the whole time she was gone. Yes, i know what they did was wrong. However, i feel like ALL of the articles written about this case make her look like the horrible person who forced this boy to go. Im not saying who made who go, because i dont know the whole story but what i do know is this. In this world, it should not matter how much money someone has, it should matter that both accounts are reported on equally. Thank you to everyone who helped find them, and i hope BOTH will be able to get back to normal lives.
A concerned relative

Chambersburg, PA

#27 Dec 1, 2010
I would say most who post comments, do not know the families or the situation. It is wrong to judge. Keep in mind Devin left on his own free will. My prayers are with Keisha, she has been through so much in her 15 yrs.
Rock Hoover

Chambersburg, PA

#28 Dec 1, 2010
I'm sure they thought they were real cool and rebel for doing this. I have a solution to ensuring that this never happens again and that their parents are never put through this kind of worry.

Put these social misfits in PRISON.
Whatever

Orrstown, PA

#29 Dec 1, 2010
I'm glad that they were found safe, But I would now tell him that after he put me through what he did to pack his crap and get out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vandergrift Music Thread Apr '15 Musikologist 1
Review: Stu's Truck And Auto Feb '15 James Martin 1
"... about my mother, I'm trying to get the fac... Jan '15 DON MEEHAN 2
animal cruelty Jan '15 Matlock 1
set to ban hoods are you kidding me? Jan '15 BS10fold 1
Review: Cheka Co LLC (Mar '13) Jan '15 Not Surprised 12
Debate: Casey Anthony - Apollo, PA (Feb '12) Dec '14 Mel 2
More from around the web

Oklahoma People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE