Runaway teens from Mercersburg, Fulton County found in Virginia

Nov 30, 2010 Read more: Public Opinion 25
A Mercersburg teen and his girlfriend who had been missing since they ran away in late August were found Saturday, about 250 miles away in southwestern Virginia. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Miss Shi

Newville, PA

#1 Nov 30, 2010
That's wonderful that your son is home .Glad the outcome turned out so well.
Talk Aout Dumb

Greencastle, PA

#2 Dec 1, 2010
Glad the kids are OK but geez ... talk about dumb.

Again it remains a slanted story, what is up with that?
I Feel Your Pain

New Bloomfield, PA

#3 Dec 1, 2010
Glad they are safe. So few cases of runaways turn out well.
seeker

Greencastle, PA

#4 Dec 1, 2010
Glad there was a happy ending.

Since: May 10

Chambersburg, PA

#5 Dec 1, 2010
I'm glad they were found safe. Now for a suitable punishment. Hopefully lesson learned would be enough.
Mark

York, PA

#6 Dec 1, 2010
The question is "Why did they run away"?
worldinspector

Chambersburg, PA

#7 Dec 1, 2010
Glad to hear the boy is home and apparently ready to resume a "normal" teenage life. The lack of clarity about the girl, however, does give one pause about her future prospects. Best wishes to both!
Just wondering

Anna, OH

#9 Dec 1, 2010
Does this boy even care about what he put his parents through? Glad he is safe, but hope he gets the idea that this was wrong.
Really

Jersey Shore, PA

#10 Dec 1, 2010
Glad you are home safe Devin. I hope you now stop and think about what you put your family through.
Blondie

Hagerstown, MD

#12 Dec 1, 2010
I cannot imagine what the parents have gone through since these kids have been missing. I hope that a huge lesson has been learned here for both of them and that they never do it again.
Walk

Greencastle, PA

#13 Dec 1, 2010
I'd have made him walk home.
wondering

Chambersburg, PA

#14 Dec 1, 2010
So glad to hear that Devin is back with his family, and I wonder about the girl though? what is up with her? no story ever on her? I hope she has someone who cares to go back to as well.
jail place thinger

Greencastle, PA

#15 Dec 1, 2010
wondering wrote:
So glad to hear that Devin is back with his family, and I wonder about the girl though? what is up with her? no story ever on her? I hope she has someone who cares to go back to as well.
POSTED in Facebook BY Devin Heintzelman im at home and as far as i know she is eather with her dad or still at the jail place thinger
so happy

Chambersburg, PA

#16 Dec 1, 2010
Great ending to this story. But I bet it was pretty awkward to walk the halls of JB today. I agree, how can Whitetail trust him? And based on his post, he needs to pay attention in English class. Hope the girl settles into home too.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#17 Dec 1, 2010
The mother was on cloud nine when she was on her way to pick him up. Good for her and I am glad this turned out to be a happy ending. But I do have to say if my son did something like this I would have been on cloud nine when I heard the news that he was ok, but not have driven 4 hours to pick his butt up. He took off on his own free will, he can bring his rear end home as well.
really now

Chambersburg, PA

#18 Dec 1, 2010
Dean 1 wrote:
The mother was on cloud nine when she was on her way to pick him up. Good for her and I am glad this turned out to be a happy ending. But I do have to say if my son did something like this I would have been on cloud nine when I heard the news that he was ok, but not have driven 4 hours to pick his butt up. He took off on his own free will, he can bring his rear end home as well.
totally agree with you, although he was found to be well and the parents were on cloud nine, they need to get off the cloud and punish him accordingly.. If I did that my parents would have whoopped my aaarse!! Also what is up with a 15 year old girl that had "ASSOCIATES" ?? What the heck is that? She had people hiding her and abetting her run away situation, that should be illegal as they were minors...
Hayseed

Birdsboro, PA

#19 Dec 1, 2010
There is so much I could say here that would ruffle feathers and upset some of those involved. So rather than "go there" during this holiday season, I'll just say... I'm glad the kids are back home safe and sound.
thankful

Greencastle, PA

#20 Dec 1, 2010
You can all say what you would or wouldn't do if it was your son or daughter but in all honesty to know your loved one was safe and alive, I'm sure you would have driven 4hrs or even more to have them home. Dont say what you would do till you walk in their shoes! Thanks parents for showing love to your son. Blessings to you all!
wasted rock ranger

Chambersburg, PA

#21 Dec 1, 2010
i hope someone steps up and takes care of the girl since her drunken mother gave up on her years ago and both of her grandparents (that took care of her)had recently past.
Hey

New Bloomfield, PA

#22 Dec 1, 2010
You said it #20 = thankful. I feel the same way. I'm sure these parents will deal with the problems. Let them be happy their son is safe and also the girl. Just to many things happening in today's world that does not have a happy ending. A good Holiday ending.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vandergrift Music Thread Apr 2 Musikologist 1
Review: Stu's Truck And Auto Feb '15 James Martin 1
"... about my mother, I'm trying to get the fac... Jan '15 DON MEEHAN 2
animal cruelty Jan '15 Matlock 1
set to ban hoods are you kidding me? Jan '15 BS10fold 1
Review: Cheka Co LLC (Mar '13) Jan '15 Not Surprised 12
Debate: Casey Anthony - Apollo, PA (Feb '12) Dec '14 Mel 2
More from around the web

Oklahoma People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE