We fell for it

There are 23 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Jun 8, 2009, titled We fell for it. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

We routinely warn individuals not to trust material that flies into their e-mail in-boxes as the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
reading retard

Wilmington, DE

#21 Jun 12, 2009
Mr Rational wrote:
By the way they reported they were not allowed to cover the proposal on multiple occasions. Media was not allowed to attend the meetings. I guess you missed that article. So much for the Myerstown Herald covery everything.
WHAT meetings were missed? borough council meetings are always open to public and media.

Elizabethtown, PA

#22 Jun 12, 2009
think about this wrote:
That's like saying Connie Mack Stadium was nicer than Citizens Bank Ballpark.
Well shucks...it was!
think about this

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#23 Jun 13, 2009
The missed meetings were set up by H&K to introduce its project to residents of various Cornwall neighborhoods. Reporters were barred.

Grumpy, you probably preferred outhouses to indoor plumbing too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should I buy Pfizer stock now ? Nov 3 Victoria Miller 1
trick or treat (Oct '06) Oct '15 Mark 6
Trick or Treat Oct '15 Marie R 1
Vandergrift Music Thread (Apr '15) Sep '15 Musikologist 2
News Vandergrift man charged with snapping shower ph... (Sep '09) Sep '15 Frank morton 11
Debate: Casey Anthony - Apollo, PA (Feb '12) Aug '15 balozoi 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oklahoma Mortgages