Driver in fiery P. turnpike crash dies

Driver in fiery P. turnpike crash dies

There are 2 comments on the Public Opinion story from Apr 24, 2010, titled Driver in fiery P. turnpike crash dies. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

An Oklahoma truck driver involved in a tractor trailer crash on the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Franklin County Monday died two days later.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

without doubt

Lancaster, PA

#1 Apr 24, 2010
My prayers go out to the drivers family who are left behind. God bless all those who were willing to risk everything to save another human life. You showed undeniable courage to help this man while the truck was on fire.
fort loudon bus driver

Mercersburg, PA

#2 Apr 24, 2010
Prayers go to the family may god be with you and comfort you in the loss of your loved one!!!!! And a really big round of appaluse to the HEROES who risk their lives to help save a man they didnt ever know!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma Lawmaker Shares Article Arguing Islam ... Sun Anymay 134
Chad Thompson Jun 21 Wondered 1
Vandergrift Music Thread (Apr '15) Jun 7 Musikologist 3
News Donations replace New Kensington toddler's stol... (Jul '09) Apr '16 Richard 2
News Vandergrift resident complains about police (Aug '07) Mar '16 iknowall 7
News Community saddened by officers' actions (Jan '06) Jan '16 Papi 7
Should I buy Pfizer stock now ? (Nov '15) Nov '15 Victoria Miller 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oklahoma Mortgages