'Wife Swap': Local band appears on re...

'Wife Swap': Local band appears on reality show

There are 5 comments on the Evening Sun story from Mar 20, 2008, titled 'Wife Swap': Local band appears on reality show. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

A local hard-rock band plans on soon swapping its style for Christian music, but not before it appears on a show about swapping wives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

Matt

Dayton, OH

#1 Mar 21, 2008
WOW bands sell out before they are even famous now a days. I have no respect for people like this. 99.9% of reality shows are garbage and make the people that watch them stupid. Good luck with being laughed at by millions of slack-jawed hicks.
Dude

Jeromesville, OH

#2 Mar 21, 2008
From "wife swap" to christian rock.

nuff said
Agent Smith

Skiatook, OK

#3 Mar 21, 2008
Everyone should steer clear of this show. Christians (or Christian bands) especially should stay clear, given the show's anti-Christian bias. It is sad that people can't seem to think for themselves and allow shows like this to do it for them.

Since: Apr 08

Harrisburg, PA

#4 Apr 1, 2008
holy freaking crap...first of all, just shutup. I know Cease the White Horse personally. They have always been Christian. But they are Christian hardcore. Falling into the category of bands like August Burns Red, Norma Jean, Underoath, and so on. They were playing a show at a venue (the mudd puddle) that one of the wives owned in frederick maryland. If you don't know anything, don't say anything...freaking idiots.

Since: Apr 08

Harrisburg, PA

#5 Apr 1, 2008
Matt wrote:
WOW bands sell out before they are even famous now a days. I have no respect for people like this. 99.9% of reality shows are garbage and make the people that watch them stupid. Good luck with being laughed at by millions of slack-jawed hicks.
youre an idiot, stop talking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma Lawmaker Shares Article Arguing Islam ... Jul '16 The Proclaimer 92
Your next President will be TRUMP vote here (Sep '11) Jul '16 Mo Reese 3
Chad Thompson Jun '16 Wondered 1
Vandergrift Music Thread (Apr '15) Jun '16 Musikologist 3
News Donations replace New Kensington toddler's stol... (Jul '09) Apr '16 Richard 2
News Vandergrift resident complains about police (Aug '07) Mar '16 iknowall 7
News Community saddened by officers' actions (Jan '06) Jan '16 Papi 7

Oklahoma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oklahoma Mortgages