CHEAP W Huge consignment sale is a gr...

CHEAP W Huge consignment sale is a great way to buy, sell and save

There are 4 comments on the The Morning Call story from Oct 3, 2008, titled CHEAP W Huge consignment sale is a great way to buy, sell and save. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

No longer are hand-me-downs looked down upon, as moms and dads sift through name brands such as Gap, Gymboree and Janie and Jack.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Pachacutec

Fort Collins, CO

#1 Oct 3, 2008
Children grow out of their clothes SO quickly, I think buying their clothes at consignment shops, yard sales, and second-hand places is a great idea. And a lot of stuff you find at the second-hand places isn't "junk," either, many times clothes (both kids AND adults) will still have the original price tags attached! Last year I found a gorgeous, good-quality cashmere sweater for myself at a second-hand place and paid the grand price of 85 cents. Not "too" bad, hm?

“Life is Good”

Since: Mar 07

North Whitehall

#2 Oct 3, 2008
I was at a yard sale this morning. With two little ones under two it's a great way to build a wardrobe without spending a lot of money. I hope to make it to this sale.

“aka MOB”

Bethlehem

#3 Oct 4, 2008
it's great for the environment too.

“Life is Good”

North Whitehall

#4 Oct 10, 2008
Awesome, very well organized. I got my 2 month old some adorable outfits--"my first thanksgiving", and a "first Xmas outfit", I also got him an Xmas outfit for next year. I got an Xmas outfit for my daughter and a Halloween outfit for next year. They also had tons of costumes.

I got 15 outfits and a pair of buster brown shoes for my daughter for $44.50. Less than $3 an outfit. The clothes are in excellent condition.

Great idea! I'll definitely be attending the spring/summer sale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vendor/ craft show Oct '17 DoreenHooks 1
News Retired priest accused of forcing boy to perfor... Aug '17 Truther 3
News Lyle Hall DeVilling (Dec '07) Jun '17 D Johnson 2
News Vandergrift man charged with snapping shower ph... (Sep '09) Jun '17 Sharon McKnight 12
Clean up in North Apollo (Apr '17) Apr '17 Nieghbor14 1
Vandergrift Music Thread (Apr '15) Mar '17 Musikologist 4
House fire on Sugar Hollow Road in Apollo (Feb '17) Feb '17 Amy Renee 1

Oklahoma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oklahoma Mortgages