why did he ejaculate inside me?

Posted in the Oklahoma City Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of41
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Where Does It Hurt?”

Since: Nov 11

I'll Fix It

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Dec 10, 2011
 
What a ridiculous, asinine thread inhabited by ridiculous asinine retards.
Okc

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Dec 10, 2011
 
Faith-Healer wrote:
What a ridiculous, asinine thread inhabited by ridiculous asinine retards.
You keep coming back.
Okc

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Dec 10, 2011
 
I just want to meet heather
Snark Faither

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Dec 10, 2011
 
Dude, she's probably like 13.
nobody special

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Dec 28, 2012
 
He came inside you because that's what feels best.

We are biologically programmed to procreate.

(That's also why it felt so good to you)

Evolution / Nature wants you pregnant so if you have other plans then better take some actions to prevent ... what happens naturally
Sherm

Fenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 2, 2013
 
84-heather wrote:
He normally pulls out, but during he said "I want to ejaculate inside u so bad" . Is it because it feels better for him or he wanted to get me pregnant? PS it felt great when he did is that normal?
He wanted a creme pie!
mailman

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 2, 2013
 
84-heather wrote:
He normally pulls out, but during he said "I want to ejaculate inside u so bad" . Is it because it feels better for him or he wanted to get me pregnant? PS it felt great when he did is that normal?
.... look here check this out. if you tell him pull out and let me su** your wad you both will be happy. your not pg and he's smiling. or you could just have anal sex???????
straightarrow

Tuttle, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 2, 2013
 
I'm totally turned on right now. Hey Two Bit, you wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt?????

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 2, 2013
 
Faith-Healer wrote:
What a ridiculous, asinine thread inhabited by ridiculous asinine retards.
Says the king of retard land. You still wearing your pink tutu oh Faithy Poo?
Terry

Hawkins, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 2, 2013
 
I let my married boyfriend c*m in me all the time. I just went and got put on the pill. Don't know if it's healthy or not since he is 40 and I am 55. Been trying to get him to leave the wife and kids. That's what I had in mind from the beginning,doesn't seem to be working though.
yuck

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 3, 2013
 
Terry wrote:
I let my married boyfriend c*m in me all the time. I just went and got put on the pill. Don't know if it's healthy or not since he is 40 and I am 55. Been trying to get him to leave the wife and kids. That's what I had in mind from the beginning,doesn't seem to be working though.
Your just a real piece of work. How sickening can you get.
assholed

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 11, 2013
 
U people r so mean. Ur just mad because no one wants to have sex with u n ur bitter. She has a legit question u monsters n dosent deserve to be attacked.
imagine that

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 11, 2013
 
Faith-Healer wrote:
What a ridiculous, asinine thread inhabited by ridiculous asinine retards.
I don't see you getting out of it anytime soon!
imagine that

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 11, 2013
 
nobody special wrote:
He came inside you because that's what feels best.
We are biologically programmed to procreate.
(That's also why it felt so good to you)
Evolution / Nature wants you pregnant so if you have other plans then better take some actions to prevent ... what happens naturally
Apparently you are clueless as well,the reason it felt good is because he got larger when he came!!DUH
Brianna Monroe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

assholed wrote:
U people r so mean. Ur just mad because no one wants to have sex with u n ur bitter. She has a legit question u monsters n dosent deserve to be attacked.
Yes I agree 100%. Im 24yrs old n just recently ran into this incident myself. women n men are different from one another. Sometimes we just wanna kno what goes on in the man's mind during certain acts. Yeah yeah we kno it feels good, ok, duh. But feeling good n CUMMING yo way into being a parent is two different things.

My man n I had a very intense, n heated argument the other night. We had makeup sex a few hours later. N whoop-de-fuc^ing-do thats when it happen. Idk if he did it because he was just being selfish n a complete ass, or if he did it because he knew I was about to kick his ass out n breakup.

Men always talk about women getting them caught up, n trapped. When in all reality alot men trap women. Dont nobody know how close your sperm is about to cum out yo penis but u. An as women we dont know what the f is going on down there during the act. It seems intentionally done to me however, I understand how mistakes can happen.
Someonehelpedher right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Mar 2, 2014
 
Which state are all these comments coming from
L Wert

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Mar 4, 2014
 
84-heather wrote:
He normally pulls out, but during he said "I want to ejaculate inside u so bad" . Is it because it feels better for him or he wanted to get me pregnant? PS it felt great when he did is that normal?
People like you are the reason Republicans like me are against sex education in the schools.
Fun

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Apr 9, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Its sexier to ejaculate inside the vagina than masturbate!
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Apr 9, 2014
 
Fun wrote:
Its sexier to ejaculate inside the vagina than masturbate!
If it's with your wife on birth control BUT if it's with someone you don't know that well, that long, a STD could be waiting to infect you from a partner she had relations with 7, 8, 9, 10 years ago. Nice conversation around the Christmas Tree!!!!!!!!
bust a nut

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
May 6, 2014
 
Brianna Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I agree 100%. Im 24yrs old n just recently ran into this incident myself. women n men are different from one another. Sometimes we just wanna kno what goes on in the man's mind during certain acts. Yeah yeah we kno it feels good, ok, duh. But feeling good n CUMMING yo way into being a parent is two different things.
My man n I had a very intense, n heated argument the other night. We had makeup sex a few hours later. N whoop-de-fuc^ing-do thats when it happen. Idk if he did it because he was just being selfish n a complete ass, or if he did it because he knew I was about to kick his ass out n breakup.
Men always talk about women getting them caught up, n trapped. When in all reality alot men trap women. Dont nobody know how close your sperm is about to cum out yo penis but u. An as women we dont know what the f is going on down there during the act. It seems intentionally done to me however, I understand how mistakes can happen.
would you rather have the nut blasted in your face??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of41
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Oklahoma City Forum right now

Search the Oklahoma City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr TAMARA 69,482
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Erin 2,581
Did Hobby Lobby Give $$$ to Bill Gothard? 7 hr Bible Bearer 2
Two Arrested For Having Sex On Sidewalk In Fron... 10 hr Kay 1
Review: Oklahoma Halfway House Inc (Aug '13) 15 hr Resident Of OHH 12
Moderate churches in OKC? Wed beedubaya 1
Do men wear women's panties (Jan '12) Wed Annonymous 68
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oklahoma City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oklahoma City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oklahoma City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oklahoma City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••