Wrestlers arrested for raping 14-year-old girls

Full story: KFOR 430
Instead of hitting the mat, a pair a State Championship wrestlers in Ponca City are now fighting for the their freedom after they were arrested for rape. Read more
too violent

Norman, OK

#65 Nov 10, 2010
Pcgirl and the posters from Michigan are protesting too loudly. I'll bet Pcgirl's character is very much like the victims'. As for those violent guys from Michigan....don't let your underage daughters near them.
Citizen

Ponca City, OK

#66 Nov 10, 2010
Gee PCGirl
If you have all of this evidence/info about these reported rapes, have you talked to the police yet?

If you haven't why not? I find it tuff to believe you are doing anything but making this crap up if you really have all of these "supposed" facts that could clear them guys but are spouting them here instead of where they might do some good.

Anyone who has any FACTS should call the cops. Of course if they catch you lying about this deal you could get in trouble so if you don't have any facts you should just keep talking crap here where it doesn't really matter.
Oilie

United States

#67 Nov 10, 2010
Hopefully the girls went and had rape tests performed as soon as was possible, at least one of them, that'd help tremendously in the other girls case and be a slam dunk for her own. I've seen countless times that they delay and it costs them their case, and in the end their credibility being labeled a liar. True or not I hope justice is served, Its so hard not to rush judgment on something as viscous as a rape allegation. God be with the innocents on this one.
Soon2BCSI

Oklahoma City, OK

#68 Nov 10, 2010
Actually, if the girls are under 16 and the guys were 18, in the state of Oklahoma it is considered rape. Here is the definition on OSCN.Net A. Rape is an act of sexual intercourse involving vaginal or anal penetration accomplished with a male or female who is not the spouse of the perpetrator and who may be of the same or the opposite sex as the perpetrator under any of the following circumstances:

1. Where the victim is under sixteen (16) years of age;

My problem with this is that several people are saying that the girls lied about their ages, so I think that should factor in here. Hopefully, the judge will see it that way. I really hope that this does not affect the boys' scholarships. They worked hard to have some girls ruin everything for them.
Family Friend of the Boys wrote:
I don't think any of the people commenting on here saying these boys should get what they deserve and not get preferential treatment you all are full of crap. Number one because both of these boys are hard working student athletes who have invested their lives in becoming the best wrestlers in the state of oklahoma and on a national level. They have worked their butts off to get a scholarship to pay for their education. An education that they may never financially been able to afford had they not been top athletes. If any of you had any idea about the real facts of the case then you wouldn't be up here talking about no means no and assuming these two boys are guilty. I can 100% guarantee that neither of these 14 year old girls ever said no. They are freshman in high school trying to run around with the senior guys and having sex with not only these two young men but with others. Everything was good until one of the girls mothers was snooping through her cell phone and found text messages about her daughter having sex. When confronted the girl told her mother she wasnt the only 14 year old having sex and went on to name her friend and stated that she was having sex with Devin. So this mother called the other girls mother and that is when charges were filed. So, you tell me where along the lines does this classify as a rape case? Other than the fact that the two young men are barely above 18. These girls were NOT raped. Just wait until the list of guys comes out that these supposed "children" have or were having sex with.
therealtruth

Norman, OK

#69 Nov 10, 2010
These young men are fine christian gentlemen who have never smoked, drugged or drank. They do not party. They were virgins who dedicated their lives to clean living and furthering their education through sports scholarships. The underage victims were not innocent, needy, immature young girls. The are worldly mature women capable of hatching all manner of schemes to ruin decent peoples lives. Let's not forget "that snoopy mother" either.
I heard

Norman, OK

#70 Nov 10, 2010
We heard Pcgirl pulled a train with the team. I've seen some of her texts after that party.
Oilie

United States

#71 Nov 10, 2010
Pcgirl wrote:
Everyone needs to shut up. These boys are my best friends and these girls lied about Their age, they aggressively pursued to receive these boys attention, they have had multiple partners, both of them, so why these boys!!? Because they happened to turn 18 LAST MONTH. Shut your damn mouth if you know nothing
FACT they are 18, FACT sex with a minor is a crime, rape or not. FACT It's their own faults for getting involved with underage girls. Good guys, maybe? But break the laws of our society they did. If the girls are fluzzies and have slept with half the town it's irrelevant, coarse as long as it's the half of town that's under 18. I SAY BOOK'EM DANNO
Jackshat

Norman, OK

#72 Nov 10, 2010
May be a bad pic but the one dude looks about 30. The other little fella looks dwarfish. Pretty gay names.....Austin and Devin. Wouldn't want them groping me on a mat.
Oilie

United States

#73 Nov 10, 2010
Six wrote:
More fine reporting by KFOR. Post a story showcasing four young kids and destroying at least the next decade of their lives with no background story or evidence behind it. A long time ago they called you reporters "muckrakers". Did they teach you that in journalism school? I suggest that reporters at KFOR find a new career field.
STATUTORY RAPE, no matter the facts. The next decade of their lives were destroyed by nobody but themselves.
Tuna Boat

Oklahoma City, OK

#74 Nov 10, 2010
Shayley wrote:
i think everyone needs to drop this crap because the two girls are just as guilty as austin and devin are! austin and devin are NOT the type of guys to do something like as Rob said! as the saying has always been it takes two to tango and so yahh austin and devin should not get in trouble for any of this unless the two girls are gettin something also
whether it was consentual or not 18yo is adult, 14yo is a minor thats rape regaedless!
Wild Bill

Oklahoma City, OK

#75 Nov 10, 2010
Scott Stinnett wrote:
What's fair is fair.
If the guys' pictures and names are in the news so should the names and pictures of the girls.
Equality!
The girls are minors. get it?
jacob

Cushing, OK

#76 Nov 10, 2010
You are right jessi there is alot girls a po hi that r hores trying to get with older men im 20 years old and go to po hi iv been there i know wats going on
Six

Oklahoma City, OK

#77 Nov 10, 2010
Oilie wrote:
<quoted text>
STATUTORY RAPE, no matter the facts. The next decade of their lives were destroyed by nobody but themselves.
"no matter the facts". Lol. I'm glad you are not on any jury.
Nojustice

Norman, OK

#78 Nov 10, 2010
The predators are from prominent families and the victims not. I'm with Jackshat on this one. Play the gay card in their defense. hehehe
BEEN THERE

Oklahoma City, OK

#79 Nov 10, 2010
lhdaflghfldgjhag wrote:
I agree with Juan & Shayley! Definately! These guys are one my my very good friends! And if the "austin took the ground in a building by the cafeteria & raped her" Dont you think the girl would have done something like went and hurried and told someone and have been all scared instead of walking back to class calmly?
No, she would not have "hurried" and told someone. When a girl is raped they feel shame and don't want anyone to know. She feels she may not be believed because the guy is a "star athlete". Do not speak on this if you have not been there.
BEEN THERE

Oklahoma City, OK

#80 Nov 10, 2010
jacob wrote:
You are right jessi there is alot girls a po hi that r hores trying to get with older men im 20 years old and go to po hi iv been there i know wats going on
you, my friend, are a jackass!
Nojustice

Norman, OK

#81 Nov 10, 2010
"jacob,Ponca,City" do we need to investigate your past? And surely you are not at "po hi" at twenty.
BEEN THERE

Oklahoma City, OK

#82 Nov 10, 2010
Oilie wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT they are 18, FACT sex with a minor is a crime, rape or not. FACT It's their own faults for getting involved with underage girls. Good guys, maybe? But break the laws of our society they did. If the girls are fluzzies and have slept with half the town it's irrelevant, coarse as long as it's the half of town that's under 18. I SAY BOOK'EM DANNO
Those are the facts, jack!:)
Gotta admit

Norman, OK

#83 Nov 10, 2010
14yo trim is great but give it up when you become a man or you're just another predator
Six

Oklahoma City, OK

#84 Nov 10, 2010
jacob wrote:
Ya. I 25 and go 2 po hi to. Thays all good but thay make me read and stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma (Jul '13) 3 hr Patrick n Angela 7,546
Sorry You Caught Me Racist On Tape, Next Time I... 12 hr Levi LEVITY Pettit 1
Review: LV Motors 20 hr Brooklynn 1
Xanax 20 hr missD 4
Wilson Lee Thomas Jr. (Jul '09) Wed Kendra Blanchard 14
Karen L. Janbaz, Anti-Law Enforcement Race Baiter Wed Karens Stalker 42
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Mar 24 tanii_18 324
Oklahoma City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oklahoma City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance