created by: BROvahqueen | Jun 7, 2012

Oklahoma City, OK

61 votes

Who is the Most Disliked Topix User in OKC?

Click on an option to vote

• Antiatheist
  • pappy
  • WarForOil
  • RocksQuarry
  • Hugh Jass
  • ThePreacherMan01
  • BROvahqueen
  • Mar1980
  • Zena Princess
  • oops4got2pulloutagain

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 59 of59
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Wear a condom for Christ sakes”

Since: Jul 11

OKC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

BROvahqueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't thank me for insulting you. It was my pleasure.
Lol...go stick a another cookie in your mouth, you sound a little cranky ;) Better yet, get that cookie out of your mouth, get off the computer and get a life! Cookie and Haters polls?? Bravo! Queen! Queen of bu!!sh^t and fat a$$es!

“Byte into an Apple”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

oops4got2pulloutagain wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...go stick a another cookie in your mouth, you sound a little cranky ;) Better yet, get that cookie out of your mouth, get off the computer and get a life! Cookie and Haters polls?? Bravo! Queen! Queen of bu!!sh^t and fat a$$es!
Did I strike a nerve? Whatever I am eating Oreos. Very yummy. I have been off the computer for a while you could have left me a message too. I do have a life probably a lot better one than yours. Haters polls? It was all made in joke but didn't know you were such a pushover its not like anyone voted for you anyway. But I don't stoop myself down to your level. I don't need to use cusswords to get my point across..:)
pappy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

HI Queenie, hve a nce day and enjoy yourself and that oreo. Ido eleive you are a nice person as most everyone s in their own way. I am having a nive day myslef and enjoying it. Its nice to jsut be alive and living. Some thine they are imortal, till death cmes looking into their eyes. then they grab for life, which may already have left and went somewhere else to visit. Life is a wondrous thing to have.

“Byte into an Apple”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

pappy wrote:
HI Queenie, hve a nce day and enjoy yourself and that oreo. Ido eleive you are a nice person as most everyone s in their own way. I am having a nive day myslef and enjoying it. Its nice to jsut be alive and living. Some thine they are imortal, till death cmes looking into their eyes. then they grab for life, which may already have left and went somewhere else to visit. Life is a wondrous thing to have.
Well hello Pappy it is nice to hear from you again. I do enjoy myself or try to I should hope that you do the same as well like some don't.
pappy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Lady Queenie, some never do enjy theirselves. And never have a smie on their face. Like I say SMILT--your alive,be happy
klynnok

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

Pappy you're nothing but a fraud. Get a life. you can find a job'. Work.
klynnok

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

pappy wrote:
Thanks folks, I made number 2 0n the list. Its an honor to be here. did you folks know Romney got a deferemnt for hiomself for visiting France and convertign frenchmen to morminism and also got other deferemnts for going to school. Even heard on the news where he use to dress up in a police uniform of a state trooper of the state where his dad was governor. Wonder why he did not get a job as a state police officer.
Weirdo!

“Byte into an Apple”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

klynnok wrote:
Talking about getting a life. Why don't you quit looking for sleazy girls in the Woodward forums bud you're the one that needs a life.
pappy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

klynnok wrote:
Boy or maybe girl, I happen to be working retiring, maybe. work every day if ai make that choice. Do my work in charitable works. Now what do you do Klymax for your living--I got mine made already and retired early in life. You been sucking hind teat a long time. use you brain musle alittle and let it exercise a mite. Are you happpy? probably not. Have a nice day Klymax---I am, its been quite enjoyable. You can now return to your home under the bridge. You have my permission.
pappy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Klymax, how close do you live to the Katy freeway? Have a nice day Klymax, Iam.
ruth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Cps and the court system their thay take children away from good mothers and aloud bad mother's to keep their children

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

BROvahqueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I strike a nerve? Whatever I am eating Oreos. Very yummy. I have been off the computer for a while you could have left me a message too. I do have a life probably a lot better one than yours. Haters polls? It was all made in joke but didn't know you were such a pushover its not like anyone voted for you anyway. But I don't stoop myself down to your level. I don't need to use cusswords to get my point across..:)
Yall, leave the queen bitch alone. She cant help she has sand in her vajayjay and cant get it out

“Byte into an Apple”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Menopause City Alumni wrote:
<quoted text>
Yall, leave the queen bitch alone. She cant help she has sand in her vajayjay and cant get it out
If I was being legitimately insulted, my body will find a way to shut it out and survive it.:)
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

yaaaaaa I'm number 1 again..awesome
notlocal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Midwest City Alumni wrote:
That sack of crap WFO needs to be #1
Oh, that should be a permanent appointment.

Again, I can't see why MAR1980 is on there at all.

“Lay off my space shoes.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, that should be a permanent appointment.

Again, I can't see why MAR1980 is on there at all.
Anti atheist put me on the list because he/she is a gigantic crybaby...
notlocal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Mar1980 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti atheist put me on the list because he/she is a gigantic crybaby...
Hey Mar, still working crazy hours? Thank God fall is well on it's way. Yeah, you being on the list is crazy, but she did not survive the skirmish with you well.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Wow, people here actually want to be on the annoying list

“Hello, all!”

Since: Aug 12

Tulsa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Sad.

What ever happened to self restraint and civility? Are we not better than this?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 59 of59
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Oklahoma City Forum right now

Search the Oklahoma City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sharonda Jeffries 2 min stacy 1
'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma (Jul '13) 7 min OKC 7,150
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 4 hr DoesntMatter 62,231
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Gildy 2,364
Bill Woodall 23 hr looking 5
Debate: Marijuana - Oklahoma City, OK (Aug '10) Fri ThomasA 2,329
Mother Of Murdered Toddler Walks Free After Two... Apr 18 Tracy 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oklahoma City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oklahoma City People Search