Who is the Most Disliked Topix User i...

Who is the Most Disliked Topix User in OKC?

Created by BROvahqueen on Jun 7, 2012

61 votes

Click on an option to vote

Antiatheist

pappy

WarForOil

RocksQuarry

Hugh Jass

ThePreacherMan01

BROvahqueen

Mar1980

Zena Princess

oops4got2pulloutagain

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pappy

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 7, 2012
Thanks folks, I made number 2 0n the list. Its an honor to be here. did you folks know Romney got a deferemnt for hiomself for visiting France and convertign frenchmen to morminism and also got other deferemnts for going to school. Even heard on the news where he use to dress up in a police uniform of a state trooper of the state where his dad was governor. Wonder why he did not get a job as a state police officer.
pappy

Dallas, TX

#2 Jun 7, 2012
Yes Romney missed the Viest Nam war by getting enough deferremnts

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 8, 2012
That sack of crap WFO needs to be #1
pappy

Dallas, TX

#4 Jun 8, 2012
No one wants to leave a real comment, just silence
pappy

Dallas, TX

#5 Jun 8, 2012
Wonder wh owent in his place for each deferemtn
fred

Piedmont, OK

#6 Jun 8, 2012
war for oil is one. but the biggest nut has to be zena!!!!! nut job who hates men.....someone must of broke her heart or something.and I did not see her on here but midwest is a fool with 0000 logic....
notlocal

AOL

#7 Jun 8, 2012
Midwest City Alumni wrote:
That sack of crap WFO needs to be #1
Agreed and I would say he most likely created and is slanting this sham poll, except that, for SURE, MCA, he would have put you and I at the top of the list. LOL

What's MAR1980 even doing on the list? Antiatheist
might have had a hand in that.

I'm done with this nonsense. Can't we all just get along?:-)
pappy

Dallas, TX

#8 Jun 9, 2012
Folks ,Iam now running in a tie with warforoil, Just one more vote will put me in the number one spot. I understand the winner will get to have a meeting with the Republican governor Fill-in and have lunch with the governor. the winner wins all I understand. Just who pays for the lunch, the Gov or I?
pappy

Dallas, TX

#9 Jun 9, 2012
I wonder why the rest of the mormons did not get deferrments from VietNam ? I knew one that did not and went to Nam and fought there. Dam fine man, none better.
Susan

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Jun 10, 2012
This is a very strange conversation. It don't seem like people using Topix anymore. No one is really chatting anymore. Only a few topics actually about Del City and the rest are duplidates also shown in other cities' forums with same posts. Topix is broken. And it looks like no one in Del City is aware about this website. Strange how I stumble across this Topix strange place.
Susan

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Jun 10, 2012
And why talk about OKC in Del City forum? Lol?
Susan

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Jun 10, 2012
Duplicates. Stupid keyboard.
ELH

Portland, OR

#13 Jun 10, 2012
pappy wrote:
Folks ,Iam now running in a tie with warforoil, Just one more vote will put me in the number one spot. I understand the winner will get to have a meeting with the Republican governor Fill-in and have lunch with the governor. the winner wins all I understand. Just who pays for the lunch, the Gov or I?
Pappy, Oily's plane is in the shop so you get to go to lunch with the governor but, since he is so FABULOUSLY WEALTHY, Oily has agreed to pick up the tab.

“Byte into an Apple”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14 Jun 10, 2012
Susan wrote:
And why talk about OKC in Del City forum? Lol?
Noob.
sue cyr

Crescent City, CA

#15 Jun 10, 2012
that would be me,,,
me and my maker

“Lay off my space shoes.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#16 Jun 12, 2012
How did I even end up on this stupid poll?
pappy

Dallas, TX

#17 Jun 12, 2012
Susan, how about a topix discussion on how and what went wrong for the middle class and what happened to their jobs loss? would that be a better subject to chat about? have a litle in there about taxes for the rich and thsoe for the working people, and just a little on investments losses and corporate raidiing of the corporate emloyees pension funds and the peni=sions not being guaranteed by law ? Or how about how special interest groups have their way with congress--lobbying of course. their idea of winning is not the bils a lobbyist gets passed but the bills not passed by congress. Lots of subject matter that is more important than the crap mostly on Topix-usually sounds more like a mouse squeeking when its stepped upon and it last objection to dying. What I have stated here is happening everyday, maybe not to you folks ,but it could be you tommorow that joins the jobless.
pappy

Dallas, TX

#18 Jun 12, 2012
Seems I wont be winning thsi contest and having lunch with Governor Fallin. Appears WArfor oil is going into the lead and will cross the finish line first and be declared the winner by a full 2 furlongs Wnder what the winnings wil be for first place in this derby, the payout?

“Lay off my space shoes.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#19 Jun 12, 2012
pappy wrote:
Seems I wont be winning thsi contest and having lunch with Governor Fallin. Appears WArfor oil is going into the lead and will cross the finish line first and be declared the winner by a full 2 furlongs Wnder what the winnings wil be for first place in this derby, the payout?
Darn, I was hoping to win!!

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#20 Jun 13, 2012
Mar1980 wrote:
<quoted text>Darn, I was hoping to win!!
Why? I mean I think you and I had a disagreement or two but I've never seen you hostile

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just moved back,party scene gone? 15 min jjmo 27
News ICE Arrests Illegal Immigrants In OKC, Guymon A... 2 hr see the light 1
News Officials identify 5-year-old victim from fatal... (Apr '11) 13 hr ShiS 22
Review: Americare One Source Wed samsui 4
News Fallin: Daughter's trailer at governor's mansio... Wed Le Duped 1
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Jul 28 Levi_mccardle 365
News Scar-faced suspect arrested in robberies (Sep '09) Jul 27 Seattlerainn 48
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oklahoma City Mortgages