Bishop Caractor

Dundalk, MD

#1 Oct 6, 2013
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen:

I greet you in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. It is my sincere prayer that you are being Blessed even as you read this email.

Today we are in a court room setting. John Doe has just expired and in a twinkling of an eye he is now before the throne of God to be judged. Lets go back to the scene of the crimes (life). John Doe grew up in the church. He was given gifts of the spirit by God. John Doe had the gift of healing (laying on of hands) and was given the office of a Pastor by God almighty.

John Doe decided that he would take his gift into the world. He established a church and began to use God's gifts for money (filthy lucre). He had a large congregation and he began to teach the word of God in segments. He refused to preach on Holiness and Righteousness. He refused to preach Hell and Damnation. He refused to preach on the plan of Salvation. He continually taught about prosperity and how to gain money and become rich in this world. He obtained a vast amount of money. He had nice cars, a beautiful home. All because he used God's principles to get wealth.

Now he is being accused of being a hypocrite and a false pastor as described under God's statutes (Jeremiah chapter 23). He is also accused of being an anti-Christ because he did not acknowledge the chief cornerstone of the church, Jesus Christ.

The court room is packed. God (Jehovah) is the chief judge. Jesus Christ is the prosecuting attorney. The jury is all the patriarchs and the saints that has gone on before him. God calls the court to order. He asked the defendant John Doe does he have an attorney? His answer is no. God said, on earth you were given an attorney. The advocate, the Lord Jesus Christ, and you dismissed him. So, we will proceed.

Jesus arises and says, I was and am the lamb of God who was slain from the foundation of the world. Now I am the Lion of the tribe of Judah, prosecuting attorney. He turns to the judge and says, I find him guilty as charged. My blood does not cover his sin. He did not bare my cross, therefore his judgment is eternal damnation in the lake of fire.

You may think that this is a figment of my imagination. But sisters and brothers, as this depicts the trial of John Doe, it can very well be your trial, who will be your Defense Attorney? There is no appeals before this court. There are not stays before this court. Only righteousness and true holiness will stand up as a stipulation in this court. Only the seal of the Holy Spirit upon your forehead will move this court. Who will be your Defense Attorney?

Think about it.

Yours in Jesus Christ,

Bishop William B. Caractor
William

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 7, 2013
I choose Atticus Finch.
He also was a fictional character in a popular book.
bob

Dallas, TX

#3 Oct 8, 2013
I want Perry Mason.
Oh wait, turns out the actor who played him was gay. Then he would burn in the presense of God. But since God made him, how could he not be in his image?
Oh my, the world is so confusing when slapping judgement and labels on others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mis 75,789
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 15 hr danny6849 135
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 15 hr yeah 2,668
Barack Hussein Obama = Real Manchurian Candidate? 19 hr zzz 11
Obama's followers are either COMMUNIST or QUEERS 22 hr LOL 23
Do men wear women's panties (Jan '12) Wed westvegasguy 72
4.2 Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Near Guthrie Mon Dan 1
•••
•••
Oklahoma City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oklahoma City Jobs

•••