1,559 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Tex

United States

#48507 Oct 9, 2013
We need a few more wars to kill a lot more people and spend billion of borrowed money to finance same.

The rethug way.

p on the people----- more money to kill.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tex

United States

#48508 Oct 9, 2013
Obama inherited a mess caused by a dumbazz texan and stupid repugs , rethugs blame the black guy to divert attention from their lack of common sense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tex

United States

#48509 Oct 9, 2013
the rethugs on this topix forum can pat themselves on the back, re-enforce each other, and they will still go down in flames.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tex

United States

#48510 Oct 9, 2013
Too bad the rethugs on here cannot see themselves as to what they are, blind racial hating bigots.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tex

United States

#48511 Oct 9, 2013
Most rethugs don't know where they sh!t last, especially, Prickly Cactus and Dumbazz.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tex

United States

#48512 Oct 9, 2013
Oklahoma and its citizens suck.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tex

United States

#48513 Oct 9, 2013
Just like Will Rogers said "I never met a rethug okie that I liked"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tex

United States

#48514 Oct 9, 2013
Okies suck.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tex

United States

#48515 Oct 9, 2013
Okies suck a big one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48516 Oct 9, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Deductibles as applied to insurance costs...
Those who haven't had insurance before don't know what a deductible is.
The ACA people seem to be pretty laid back in explaining this "feature" of health care insurance.
Remember, the majority of ACA plans have a $2,650 deductible. This means that you, the insured, must pay $2,650 from your checking account before the insurance company will pay for a dime of medical coverage.
How many poor people spent $2,650 at a doctor's office last year?
I doubt many.
Do you see the problem with the ACA? Even the people it was suppose to help are not going to benefit; they just haven't experienced it yet!
This was all about getting insurance for the poor. But it won't even help them.
Am I missing something here?
If the plan you are talking about is the SILVER PLAN on top of paying premiums and the $2,650 deductible this plan only pays 70% of medical bills after the deducible is met. Also I have not heard if these plans have co-pays also.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 13

Elk City, OK

#48517 Oct 9, 2013
Someone close this thread

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#48518 Oct 9, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>If the plan you are talking about is the SILVER PLAN on top of paying premiums and the $2,650 deductible this plan only pays 70% of medical bills after the deducible is met. Also I have not heard if these plans have co-pays also.

Plan that pays 70% means person pays 30% co-pay plus meet the $2,650 deductable before insurance pays one dime.

80% means the policy holder pays 20% with a higher premium than the other one.

The top plan pays 90% with highest premium but only 10% co-pay.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#48519 Oct 9, 2013
Wx5jch wrote:
Someone close this thread

Why when everyone can watch liberals go into full meltdown and it's free when it would be easier for you to just kill yourself and your problem would be solved.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
So What

Mcloud, OK

#48520 Oct 9, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
How seriously stupid do you have to be to believe... if you increase the debt ceiling you are not increasing your debt.
Paying bills while creating even more bills to pay for future generations is, as Obama would say, "irresponsible and unpatriotic" and shows a lack of leadership - Obama 2008
LOL! How seriously stupid do you have to be to believe... that just because you reach a debt limit, you stop incurring dept. A debt that was supported by the Republicans by helping to pass the current spending bill.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#48521 Oct 9, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Plan that pays 70% means person pays 30% co-pay plus meet the $2,650 deductable before insurance pays one dime.
80% means the policy holder pays 20% with a higher premium than the other one.
The top plan pays 90% with highest premium but only 10% co-pay.
Now this does not make sense to me. Co-pays are payments required up front for medical services.
Now going by Medicare Part A [hospitalization] has a deductible of $1,650.00 and after that is met will pay 80% of the bills and either you or your supplement pays the 20%. Medicare Part B [office visits, test and in/out procedures] has $142.00 deductible and after it is met either you or your supplement pays the 20%. There is no up front co-pays.
Like someone at surgical center came in for some kind of procedure and I heard the gal at the desk said he had a $3.00 co-pay. Not sure what kind of medical coverage he had.
Now I do not know how Medicare Advantage Plan works with deductibles and co-pays. But it is ran like the HMO insurance programs.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#48522 Oct 9, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>If the plan you are talking about is the SILVER PLAN on top of paying premiums and the $2,650 deductible this plan only pays 70% of medical bills after the deducible is met. Also I have not heard if these plans have co-pays also.
Thank you for letting Packing Heat know that the info he is providing is incomplete. He should stop providing information that he edits for the purposes of deception.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
So What

Mcloud, OK

#48524 Oct 9, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
It was sarcasm dumbass but feel free to ignore that part...
Sarcasm, or a subconscious plea for help?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#48525 Oct 9, 2013
email me
So What

Mcloud, OK

#48526 Oct 9, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why when everyone can watch liberals go into full meltdown and it's free when it would be easier for you to just kill yourself and your problem would be solved.
Is this a question, or conscious plea for help?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
So What

Mcloud, OK

#48527 Oct 9, 2013
saralopz wrote:
email me
Don't do it Packing Heat! It is a Liberal trap.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 9 hr smiler_tom 333
News Two Earthquakes Shake Oklahoma Early Sunday 12 hr Go Blue Forever 1
City Of Bethany.....Corrupt and Unprofessional ... (May '06) 13 hr Bethany pigs suck 353
News Mother of injured teen seeks $27M in damages (Nov '08) 13 hr Redgirl 57
News OKC Pharmacist Who Shot Robber Released - NewsO... (May '09) Apr 18 Sterkfontein Swar... 396
ku klux klan (Jun '13) Apr 17 disgusted forum user 8
Xanax Apr 17 disgusted forum user 8
More from around the web

Oklahoma City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]