OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,571 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#43242 Jun 12, 2013
Ole little ole Tamara

You said:

<quoted text>Well you and I are in the same boat now. Justi is not reading my post either after saying I thought The King might be her husband. I don't know about you but I feel I am in good company sitting in that boat......

But your other posts read:

Now there's a new poster "The King" which is supporting "Justaminute" radical left point of view. One poster who has posted for several years with Justaminute said she figured the 'new' poster is the husband to Justaminute.

So now both husband and wife, apparently spreading their far left b.s. on the Oklahoma Healthcare thread. Justaminute also claimed she and her husband are doing so well with their Perry's Restaurant on May Avenue in OKC that both of them have retired and dumb hillbilly okies are running it for them. Justaminute posted this last weekend she and her husband were speeding the weekend at home in their pool.

Yeah, Oklahoma has been real bad to the native Iranian Ray Janbaz and his hate speech filled radical leftist wife, Karen Janbaz!

DoesnotMatter This I believe is the post #14 from anti-american business: public beware some are talking about

And now I have been horribly rude to the little ole lady.

Bite me.

And you were the one spreading the Face Book crap.

You just happen to be on Facebook and typed my name.

Your really a fast learner aren't you.

Like a Black Widow Spider.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#43243 Jun 12, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Ole little ole Tamara
You said:
<quoted text>Well you and I are in the same boat now. Justi is not reading my post either after saying I thought The King might be her husband. I don't know about you but I feel I am in good company sitting in that boat......
Now there's a new poster "The King" which is supporting "Justaminute" radical left point of view. One poster who has posted for several years with Justaminute said she figured the 'new' poster is the husband to Justaminute.
So now both husband and wife, apparently spreading their far left b.s. on the Oklahoma Healthcare thread. Justaminute also claimed she and her husband are doing so well with their Perry's Restaurant on May Avenue in OKC that both of them have retired and dumb hillbilly okies are running it for them. Justaminute posted this last weekend she and her husband were speeding the weekend at home in their pool.
Yeah, Oklahoma has been real bad to the native Iranian Ray Janbaz and his hate speech filled radical leftist wife, Karen Janbaz!
DoesnotMatter This I believe is the post #14 from anti-american business: public beware some are talking about
Bite me.

Would you please just STFU, you are not a victim here. You were the agitator to all this mess and then got your 450 pound ass handed right back at you so put a zipper on already. Do like your husband ask you and leave and it all stops before long or stay and it will escalate which I think that is what you want. Trust me, I am documenting every last word here now and this entire thread.

By the way, how much you all selling them pressure cookers for?
Just asking, lol.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#43244 Jun 12, 2013
Tamara

And with your little innocent post that your just happened to be on Facebook and ran my name.

And low and behold you found a page from me talking about Okies and my employees.

Liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar

I don't have a Facebook page.

I contacted Facebook and they said they have no record of me.

Your a grown woman...you should be ashamed of your self.

I really have loved your last posts....

...I am really learning from reading here....

You sure the hell are!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#43245 Jun 12, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you please just STFU, you are not a victim here. You were the agitator to all this mess and then got your 450 pound ass handed right back at you so put a zipper on already. Do like your husband ask you and leave and it all stops before long or stay and it will escalate which I think that is what you want. Trust me, I am documenting every last word here now and this entire thread.
By the way, how much you all selling them pressure cookers for?
Just asking, lol.

Yeah you are the victim...

Like always

Yeah until I told my husband about the Facebook lie and lie about our employees.]

But I'm done.

There's too many snakes posting their lies here.

But I had to get this out after reading

Little ole lady Tamara just learning...

Like she hasn't been on here for years....

So this is just a warning for any people reading

WATCH OUT LIARS AHEAD
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#43246 Jun 12, 2013
Sorry to interrupt this pity party but I wanted to throw a little good news in

In a rare public ruling by the nation’s most secretive judicial body, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court ruled Wednesday that it did not object to the release of a classified 86-page opinion concluding that some of the U.S. government’s surveillance activities were unconstitutional.
The ruling, signed by the court’s chief judge, Reggie Walton, rejected the Justice Department’s arguments that the secret national security court’s rules prevented disclosure of the opinion. Instead, the court found that because the document was in the possession of the Justice Department, it was subject to release under the Freedom of Information Act.

Privacy advocates who brought the case said Wednesday that the ruling could pave the way for at least the partial release of landmark -- but still classified -- court rulings that some government surveillance activities violated the Fourth Amendment of the Constitution barring "unreasonable searches and seizures."
The release of the opinion, they say, may prove central in the current controversy over the scope of National Security Agency surveillance programs.
“It’s a brand new day,” said Kurt Opsahl, a senior staff attorney with the Electronic Frontier Foundation, a privacy group that brought the case. He noted that it is extremely rare for any FISC ruling to be made public at all, much less for the court to rule on behalf of disclosure advocates over the objection of Justice Department lawyers.
A spokesman said the Justice Department was reviewing the ruling and declined further comment.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#43247 Jun 12, 2013
The White House assures that tracking our every phone call and keystroke is to stop terrorists, and yet it won’t snoop in mosques, where the terrorists are.

That’s right, the government’s sweeping surveillance of our most private communications excludes the jihad factories where homegrown terrorists are radicalized.

Since October 2011, mosques have been off-limits to FBI agents. No more surveillance or undercover string operations without high-level approval from a special oversight body at the Justice Department dubbed the Sensitive Operations Review Committee.

Who makes up this body, and how do they decide requests? Nobody knows; the names of the chairman, members and staff are kept secret.

We do know the panel was set up under pressure from Islamist groups who complained about FBI stings at mosques. Just months before the panel’s formation, the Council on American-Islamic Relations teamed up with the ACLU to sue the FBI for allegedly violating the civil rights of Muslims in Los Angeles by hiring an undercover agent to infiltrate and monitor mosques there.

Before mosques were excluded from the otherwise wide domestic spy net the administration has cast, the FBI launched dozens of successful sting operations against homegrown jihadists — inside mosques — and disrupted dozens of plots against the homeland.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#43248 Jun 12, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Ole little ole Tamara
You said:
Bite me.
You a LIAR! Yes I admitted the facebook thing! Never did I hide that fact. I said I thought that The King 'might' be Justi's husband BUT I DID NOT SAY RADICAL LEFT POINT OF VIEW and I did say that a certain post was what every one might be talking about. It was regards to how you referred to your employees but you left out that I said that I had never heard you talk down about your employees. I did not post on the the other forum 'anti-american business: public beware'. But I did not say any of the other things you posted other than PH and I was sitting in the same boat becuase YOU said you were not reading my post and YOU said you were not lowering yourself in responding to PH. So What!
So when are you going to be accountable for your actions. You are not Little Miss Innocents!
SO LEARN TO TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH! By the way I know exactly what I said on this subject. I posted what I got when I typed your name in the search line both on my facebook and Yahoo seach line. It was the same thing. I also asked you if that was you and your info. If it is you had to put it on the web.
Zane

United States

#43249 Jun 12, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Ole little ole Tamara
You said:
<quoted text>
I told you I would call you out on your lies so here I am again, LOL.

The above post wasn't Tamara's post it was another poster on the Anti-American Business Public Beware thread and this poster comes over here and reads what is posted by Justaminute (that would be you btw)and then reports it back to the other thread including sometimes what he/she reads from other posters.

Grabbing at straws blaming me last night and earlier this morning then Packing Heat and now Tamara who knows in between who else you brought into the false accusations part of your 'show'.

Are you still a blonde?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#43250 Jun 12, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Ole little ole Tamara
You said:
Bite me.
Oh by the way after the forum 'anti-american business: public beware' caught my attention and I read it and they were posting about you I was curious and when I was on facebook not just happened I did not just happened typed your name in the search line. No it is not that I am a fast learner it is you are so stupid to put yourself out there and then get upset when people disagree with you. As far as you just now being horribly rude to the little ole lady it was that way from the start..You are doing nothing new! And if you think your rudeness upsets my life will honey think again.
Zane

United States

#43251 Jun 12, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Sorry to interrupt this pity party but I wanted to throw a little good news in
In a rare public ruling by the nation’s most secretive judicial body, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court ruled Wednesday that it did not object to the release of a classified 86-page opinion concluding that some of the U.S. government’s surveillance activities were unconstitutional.
The ruling, signed by the court’s chief judge, Reggie Walton, rejected the Justice Department’s arguments that the secret national security court’s rules prevented disclosure of the opinion. Instead, the court found that because the document was in the possession of the Justice Department, it was subject to release under the Freedom of Information Act.
Privacy advocates who brought the case said Wednesday that the ruling could pave the way for at least the partial release of landmark -- but still classified -- court rulings that some government surveillance activities violated the Fourth Amendment of the Constitution barring "unreasonable searches and seizures."
The release of the opinion, they say, may prove central in the current controversy over the scope of National Security Agency surveillance programs.
“It’s a brand new day,” said Kurt Opsahl, a senior staff attorney with the Electronic Frontier Foundation, a privacy group that brought the case. He noted that it is extremely rare for any FISC ruling to be made public at all, much less for the court to rule on behalf of disclosure advocates over the objection of Justice Department lawyers.
A spokesman said the Justice Department was reviewing the ruling and declined further comment.
That is good news and I would be interested in reading as I'm sure you would as well.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#43252 Jun 12, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Tamara
And with your little innocent post that your just happened to be on Facebook and ran my name.
And low and behold you found a page from me talking about Okies and my employees.
You sure the hell are!
Are you stupid or are you on drugs? When I was on here reading the posting I scrolled down to see what other topics were listed. I noticed one that said 'anti-american business: public beware'. So I opened it to see what it was about. And long behold it was about YOU! HOHOHOHO! It was on this topic that someone post you said something about your dumb Okie employees. Open it up and read it and then you might know what was posted and by who. I did not post on the topic.
I explain what happened on facebook and if you understand then to bad so sad! But you are on the internet! I am never so happening on facebook when I am on facebook. Now there is a seach bar on facebook and when I typed your name in the WEB page came up! Now if I had typed in PERRY'S that web page would have come up. I know PERRY'S has a web page because Dusty and WMCOL said so.
If anyone should be ashame it is you.
Zane

United States

#43253 Jun 12, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
The White House assures that tracking our every phone call and keystroke is to stop terrorists, and yet it won’t snoop in mosques, where the terrorists are.
That’s right, the government’s sweeping surveillance of our most private communications excludes the jihad factories where homegrown terrorists are radicalized.
Since October 2011, mosques have been off-limits to FBI agents. No more surveillance or undercover string operations without high-level approval from a special oversight body at the Justice Department dubbed the Sensitive Operations Review Committee.
Who makes up this body, and how do they decide requests? Nobody knows; the names of the chairman, members and staff are kept secret.
We do know the panel was set up under pressure from Islamist groups who complained about FBI stings at mosques. Just months before the panel’s formation, the Council on American-Islamic Relations teamed up with the ACLU to sue the FBI for allegedly violating the civil rights of Muslims in Los Angeles by hiring an undercover agent to infiltrate and monitor mosques there.
Before mosques were excluded from the otherwise wide domestic spy net the administration has cast, the FBI launched dozens of successful sting operations against homegrown jihadists — inside mosques — and disrupted dozens of plots against the homeland.
Your right about this administration always the first to claim violent incidents are somehow linked to the far right like they did in the Boston Bombing case. Justaliar came on here claiming it was white Christians who were responsible, when the story first broke...well we all know how completely bogus that made up story was. I still find it hard to believe as did other posters on here (MistyGirl/Packing Heat)that Boston Bombers operated with expired visas and passports, the Russians warning us twice about Tamerlan they even drove a car with a personalized tag proclaiming them a radicals and somehow PRISM never picked up on their facebook rantings or Tamerlan obsession with radical clerics.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#43254 Jun 12, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You a LIAR! Yes I admitted the facebook thing! Never did I hide that fact. I said I thought that The King 'might' be Justi's husband BUT I DID NOT SAY RADICAL LEFT POINT OF VIEW and I did say that a certain post was what every one might be talking about. It was regards to how you referred to your employees but you left out that I said that I had never heard you talk down about your employees. I did not post on the the other forum 'anti-american business: public beware'. But I did not say any of the other things you posted other than PH and I was sitting in the same boat becuase YOU said you were not reading my post and YOU said you were not lowering yourself in responding to PH. So What!
So when are you going to be accountable for your actions. You are not Little Miss Innocents!
SO LEARN TO TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH! By the way I know exactly what I said on this subject. I posted what I got when I typed your name in the search line both on my facebook and Yahoo seach line. It was the same thing. I also asked you if that was you and your info. If it is you had to put it on the web.
Oh yeah you said you saw the Face book page of mine and just thought that you saw it

Then you thought you saw that I was writing about my employees and fellow okies and you thought so much about it that you just thought you would come here and share it with all the haters.

And show me where you asked me if that was my info. and I answered you...just show me

Everything you type is pure crap, you don't just think you saw a Facebook page that wasn't there.

And all the negative info that you spewed about it.

But of course you lie all the way through until you can somehow make yourself the victim.

You always do.

You were on the hunt to smear me because what the hell were you doing trying to Facebook me and other research you were doing...and you asked me about it.

You really seem to be a professional liar.

And a hunter for any crap that you were trying to get on me.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#43255 Jun 12, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Tamara
You sure the hell are!
Dear dear Justi no matter what you say all the posters know exactly what I have posted on here. So keep it up because it makes you look like an idiot. You put your personal info on here and gave posters ammo to attack you with. To post things saying someone posted something when they did not you are the one that should be ashame.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#43256 Jun 12, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid or are you on drugs? When I was on here reading the posting I scrolled down to see what other topics were listed. I noticed one that said 'anti-american business: public beware'. So I opened it to see what it was about. And long behold it was about YOU! HOHOHOHO! It was on this topic that someone post you said something about your dumb Okie employees. Open it up and read it and then you might know what was posted and by who. I did not post on the topic.
I explain what happened on facebook and if you understand then to bad so sad! But you are on the internet! I am never so happening on facebook when I am on facebook. Now there is a seach bar on facebook and when I typed your name in the WEB page came up! Now if I had typed in PERRY'S that web page would have come up. I know PERRY'S has a web page because Dusty and WMCOL said so.
If anyone should be ashame it is you.
Perry's doesn't have a web page you stupid idiot.

Those are reviews by different restarurant review sources.

And a legal description of the owner and the address.

All the rest of it is pure unadultered lies.

You came one here and said it was a Face book post that you read this info from.

Now your changing it.

Liars gotta lie especially when it matches with your haters gotta hate.

And I know your not on drugs or anything else, it's your natural state with out any thing likes drugs.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#43257 Jun 12, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah you said you saw the Face book page of mine and just thought that you saw it
Then you thought you saw that I was writing about my employees and fellow okies and you thought so much about it that you just thought you would come here and share it with all the haters.
And show me where you asked me if that was my info. and I answered you...just show me
Everything you type is pure crap, you don't just think you saw a Facebook page that wasn't there.
And all the negative info that you spewed about it.
But of course you lie all the way through until you can somehow make yourself the victim.
You always do.
You were on the hunt to smear me because what the hell were you doing trying to Facebook me and other research you were doing...and you asked me about it.
You really seem to be a professional liar.
And a hunter for any crap that you were trying to get on me.
I never said you had said anything negative about your employees! Learn to read and comprehend what you read! Also I have admitted that I was mistaken when I said it was your facebook page but instead I pulled up YOUR WEB PAGE! I pulled up your WEB PAGE Instead of a facebook page! Now do I have to repeat myself again. I am not think I am the victim in this situation. But I also don't think you are a victim either. Not unless it could be said you are your own victim and your worse enemy!
Zane

United States

#43258 Jun 12, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah,
Everything I type is pure crap,
I always do.

I really seem to be a professional liar.
And a hunter for any crap that I was trying to get on everyone.
Then the only advice left to give you is JUST STOP and STFU!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#43259 Jun 12, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Dear dear Justi no matter what you say all the posters know exactly what I have posted on here. So keep it up because it makes you look like an idiot. You put your personal info on here and gave posters ammo to attack you with. To post things saying someone posted something when they did not you are the one that should be ashame.
Yeah we can all read what you post on here Tamara. That's your problem not mine.

I'm not on some kind of popularity contest like you.

You love the hate being spewed on me and you wanted to add more.

What's new?

Except your crappy juvenile lie got caught. Tough shit for you.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#43260 Jun 12, 2013
By the way Justi why don't you go after the posters on anti-american businesspublic beware for posting negative things about you? Are you afraid you will be eaten alive?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#43261 Jun 12, 2013
I am so over your crap Tamara.

You lied big time and it was something so stupid and easily provable that it was a lie.

Phantom Facebook pages that turn into Phatom web pages about my restaurant when I, the owner, would put negative crap about my one restaurant.

Shit, that is the most stupid thing I have ever read.

Keep spinning dummy

I'm out. And done with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just moved back,party scene gone? 16 hr Matt Metheny 31
Debate: Marijuana - Oklahoma City, OK (Aug '10) 17 hr R D Murphy 2,382
News Man found in burning vehicle identified Thu Awesome 2
News OKC Man Arrested For Firing Shots At House, Veh... Aug 27 sassy 1
Review: Daromel Mechanical Aug 27 G Stanz 4
can you still buy herbal incense in oklahoma ci... (Nov '13) Aug 27 Loren 13
Do men wear women's panties (Jan '12) Aug 24 hung 6822 85
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oklahoma City Mortgages