Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Zane

United States

#37840 Apr 3, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I have reported you to Topix. I told them the whole story of story of the 'other' and those posts and your stalker posts. I could sue. Don't worry, I won't be back you sicko
Good deal. Then everyone on this post can testify to what your actions have been for over two years. It will be fun to have this issue come to a head finally.
Jangles

United States

#37841 Apr 3, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I have reported you to Topix. I told them the whole story of story of the 'other' and those posts and your stalker posts. I could sue. Don't worry, I won't be back you sicko
I really doubt you would tell the whole story but if Zane or any of the other posters have any issue I will be glad to give them my services as evidence against you.
Jesse

United States

#37842 Apr 3, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of you attacking people and using their usernames then when they attack back you cry foul!

Why don't you sue? You are the one who posted and had your personal information put on this thread remember? Then WMCOL confirmed it when you lied and attacked him. Once that is public domain and you are the one who put it there well tough you let the cat out of the bag. I remember other posters telling you it would be better not to put that out even Tamara told you that. Now after all the stuff you have done you aren't happy because someone is doing to you exactly what you've done to everyone on this post?

Cry me a River, indeed!
Maddy

United States

#37843 Apr 3, 2013
Whew, well maybe we can actually have a discussion instead of justaminute posting gibberish in everyone else's usernames. It makes it where you can't even have an exchange on a serious level. I guess that's why she did it in the first place.

Anyway, I thought you guys might be interested in this article.

The White House announces that 10th concert in it's "In Performance At The White House" series would go on as scheduled April 16th. Set to perform are Al Green, Ben Harper, Queen Latifah, Cyndi Harper, Justin Timberlake, to name a few.

First lady Michelle Obama plans to welcome 120 school children for the events workshop that afternoon.

While I know events like this aren't unusual for high ranking politicals it's seems so visually against what President Obama statements of the negative effects of sequestration. We have closed the White House Tours for our citizens and children but the president has funding for concerts where his wife "selects" her choices who are allowed to visit the White House?

Doesn't seem right to me.
Jesse

United States

#37844 Apr 3, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of you attacking people and using their usernames then when they attack back you cry foul!
Why don't you sue? You are the one who posted and had your personal information put on this thread remember? Then WMCOL confirmed it when you lied and attacked him. Once that is public domain and you are the one who put it there well tough you let the cat out of the bag. I remember other posters telling you it would be better not to put that out even Tamara told you that. Now after all the stuff you have done you aren't happy because someone is doing to you exactly what you've done to everyone on this post?
Cry me a River, indeed!
correction: should read "what you've done to everyone on this thread?"
Jesse

United States

#37845 Apr 3, 2013
Maddy wrote:
Whew, well maybe we can actually have a discussion instead of justaminute posting gibberish in everyone else's usernames. It makes it where you can't even have an exchange on a serious level. I guess that's why she did it in the first place.
The White House announces that 10th concert in it's "In Performance At The White House" series would go on as scheduled April 16th. Set to perform are Al Green, Ben Harper, Queen Latifah, Cyndi Harper, Justin Timberlake, to name a few.
First lady Michelle Obama plans to welcome 120 school children for the events workshop that afternoon.
While I know events like this aren't unusual for high ranking politicals it's seems so visually against what President Obama statements of the negative effects of sequestration. We have closed the White House Tours for our citizens and children but the president has funding for concerts where his wife "selects" her choices who are allowed to visit the White House?
I think Obama does whatever he wants and the media let's him have a free ride. I don't understand it either.
Justice

United States

#37846 Apr 3, 2013
FBI documents connect Aryan Brotherhood to Mexican cartel. Evidence suggest that Aryan Brotherhood has morphed into what is primarily a drug trafficking gang. Plus, there is a more frightening possibility that the Aryan Brotherhood is acting as a conduit doing the dirty work for a Mexican drug cartel criminal insurgency into the U.S. If you remember the D.E.A. also stated Mexican Drug Cartel deputies has infiltrated our towns and cities and set up what appears to be normal household with wife and kids included that are nothing more than "stage props" for their real activities of crime. Whole neighborhoods in Chicago are overwhelmed by this new phenomenon.

*I thought you guys would be interested in this since this subject was posted before justaminute went crazy posting perverted jokes in all our names. You can read the rest of the article on breitbart.com .
Maddy

United States

#37847 Apr 3, 2013
Justice wrote:
FBI documents connect Aryan Brotherhood to Mexican cartel. Evidence suggest that Aryan Brotherhood has morphed into what is primarily a drug trafficking gang. Plus, there is a more frightening possibility that the Aryan Brotherhood is acting as a conduit doing the dirty work for a Mexican drug cartel criminal insurgency into the U.S. If you remember the D.E.A. also stated Mexican Drug Cartel deputies has infiltrated our towns and cities and set up what appears to be normal household with wife and kids included that are nothing more than "stage props" for their real activities of crime. Whole neighborhoods in Chicago are overwhelmed by this new phenomenon.
*I thought you guys would be interested in this since this subject was posted before justaminute went crazy posting perverted jokes in all our names. You can read the rest of the article on breitbart.com .
Thanks for the link. This is a scary article. Why don't they secure our borders? Border patrol says the breaches of illegal aliens has increased sharply, I wonder how many of them are operatives with these drug cartels?
Marcus

United States

#37848 Apr 4, 2013
Fake Marcus wrote:
Zane applies for a job, but the foreman won't employ him until he passes a little math test.
"Here's your first question, the foreman said. "Without using numbers, represent the number 9."
"Without numbers?" Zane says, "Dat is easy." and proceeds to draw three trees.
"What's this?" the boss asks.
"Haven't you got a brain? Tree and tree and tree makes nine," says Zane.
"Fair enough," says the boss. "Here's your second question. Apply the same rules using the number 99, this time."
Zane stares into space for a while, then picks up the picture that he has just drawn and makes a smudge on each tree. "Dere you go."
The boss scratches his head and asks, "How on earth do you get that to represent 99?"
"Each of da trees is dirty now. So, it's dirty tree, and dirty tree, and dirty tree. Dat equals 99."
The boss starts getting worried that he's actually going to have to give this Idiot the job, so he says, "All right, final question: same rules again, but represent the number 100."
Zane stares into space for a while, then picks up the picture again and makes a little mark at the base of each tree and says, "Dere you go. One hundred."
The boss looks at the illustration and bursts out: "You must be stupid if you think that represents a hundred!"
Whereby Zane leans forward and points to the marks at the base of each tree, saying: "A little dog came along and crapped by each tree. So now you've got dirty tree and a turd, dirty tree and a turd, and dirty tree and a turd, dat makes one hundred... So, when do I be starting the job?!"
I never type this post.
Marcus

United States

#37849 Apr 4, 2013
Senator Tom Coburn(R)Oklahoma commented on HUD finding 700 million dollars for Katrina and Rita aid may have been misspent.

"I commend HUD for discovering that millions of dollars that was intended to elevate homes along the Gulf Coast were either pocketed or squandered. As the federal government prepares to spend nearly 16 billion on recovery efforts related to Sandy this is a mistake taxpayers and citizens affected by the storm can't afford to see repeated."

AP
4/3/2013
Marcus

United States

#37850 Apr 4, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Sue? You're the one abusing everyone else.
Donnie

United States

#37851 Apr 4, 2013
Marcus wrote:
Senator Tom Coburn(R)Oklahoma commented on HUD finding 700 million dollars for Katrina and Rita aid may have been misspent.
"I commend HUD for discovering that millions of dollars that was intended to elevate homes along the Gulf Coast were either pocketed or squandered. As the federal government prepares to spend nearly 16 billion on recovery efforts related to Sandy this is a mistake taxpayers and citizens affected by the storm can't afford to see repeated."
AP
4/3/2013
Dr. Coburn has always been one to point out government waste and boondoggles. Wish the rest of Congress were more like him!
Donnie

United States

#37852 Apr 4, 2013
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
Sue? You're the one abusing everyone else.
She's a loon I tell you. Even if all these posters including me and Jesse hadn't caught her posting under our names and other posters names justaliar would have made up some story that she was in Florida or taking classes in graphic design. She is a compulsive liar Packing Heat is right about that.

I don't think she reported anything because she has probably thousands of posts which are clearly her abusing everyone else on this thread. DustyOutlaw used to see red and call her every name he ever heard and he was a old guy so he's heard them all, lol.
Marcus

United States

#37853 Apr 4, 2013
Marcus wrote:
AP
4/3/2013
I never typed this post.
Donnie

United States

#37854 Apr 4, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Coburn has always been one to point out government waste and boondoggles. Wish the rest of Congress were more like him!
I never typed this post.
Donnie

United States

#37855 Apr 4, 2013
Maddy wrote:
I never typed this post.
Zane

United States

#37856 Apr 4, 2013
Birther Ordered to Pay $177,000 for 'Delusional and Irrational' Lawsuit
Judge comes down hard on man who tried to disqualify Obama

A man named Christopher Earl Strunk has been fined $177,000 by a Brooklyn judge for bringing a lawsuit that sought to have Obama disqualified as a presidential candidate on the grounds of his birthplace.

"If the complaint in this action was a movie script, it would be entitled The Manchurian Candidate Meets The Da Vinci Code," Judge Arthur Schack wrote in his decision. He called the allegations "fanciful, delusional and irrational."

"I'm going to have this thing overturned and I'm not going to pay a dime," Strunk told reporters.
Donnie

United States

#37857 Apr 4, 2013
Fake Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
I never typed this post.
Of course I didn't. Up to your old tricks again?
Jesse

United States

#37858 Apr 4, 2013
maybe this will thwart other idiots from pursuing this nonsense
Donnie

United States

#37859 Apr 4, 2013
Praise be to Allah!!! Oops I forgot to wrap my head in a towel.

"Oops I forgot to wrap my head in a towel." Towels fit around tin foil hats? Let Zane know, so he can wrap his head also!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 1 hr NathanJames69 338
Massive Military Buildup Within America...WHY? 2 hr WeTheSheeple 1
Review: Word Of Life Deliverance Ministries Thu Donica 1
Review: Midcon Data Services LLC Wed Hono 1
News Two Earthquakes Shake Oklahoma Early Sunday Apr 20 Go Blue Forever 1
City Of Bethany.....Corrupt and Unprofessional ... (May '06) Apr 20 Bethany pigs suck 353
News Mother of injured teen seeks $27M in damages (Nov '08) Apr 20 Redgirl 57
More from around the web

Oklahoma City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]