Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#34701 Dec 11, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that I had to educate myself so heavily to elude the impending failure that the Tulsa school system retained for me speaks otherwise.
Furthermore, Detroit's got serious crime issues. Look at New York. Hell. Look at Monroe, WI. Oklahoma's got piss-poor education requisitions.
"Of Course Americans are being dumbed down on purpose."
Mind if I borrow your tin-foil hat? I need something to cover my potatoes while they bake. Let's just hope your brain doesn't do the same thing. How is that UFO spotting going? Have you found the president's double yet?
Vaguely conspirative statements of a scathing nature make about as much sense as supporting soylent green. You should see the doctor about your symptoms. I read somewhere that these signs your showing all point back to a serious case of egghead.
I also beleive in chem-trails, the NWO, 9/11 inside job, the privatly owned Fedaral Reserve and that your just another heard member,baabaa.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34702 Dec 11, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
But...but...
Then the trailer's gone...
Then Mary Fallin asks Obama for more money to get you another trailer and she pockets the difference and goes on another trip to bitch about Obama's spending. Only in America can you beg money from someone then immediately find a TV camera and bitch about them spending.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34703 Dec 11, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
that's just outright silly. Most Okie right wingers can live in their bunkers if their trailer blows away.
It is hard to believe that California doesn't have trailer parks also. Actually the only spots that trailer parks are in the majority is in far eastern Oklahoma. Not around here. Been thru a tornado, 2 really bad ice storms, 2 really bad snow storms and acouple of years ago a wind storm that had straight 100 mile an hour winds. The people around us and including us never saw a dime of government money. But there are people here and in other states starts expecting the government assistance seconds after they are hit by a disaster.

Oh by the way I donot know anyone that has a bunker. Storm shelters yes and safe rooms but none big enough to live in. I have always wonder why people are so willing to spend money on pools and not a storm cellar or safe room and then get hit by a tornado and stand there on TV and I just never thought this would happen to me. I wonder what dream world they live in. Undoubtedly the same dream world Dusty lives in!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34704 Dec 11, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
My pleasure. Back in the 1950's people used to run a stick across the bars of the monkey cages and send the poor little critters into a screaming frenzy. Well we've somewhat evolved from that but the principal is the same.
I guess you were one of those stupid people that did this! From your postings I am not sure you have evolved past that point.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34705 Dec 12, 2012
Obamacare and taxes: I am some what concerned about a 2.3 percent tax on medical devices such as latex gloves to pace makers and everything in between. This will add to the cost of health care in taking care of the patients. So how does this tax tax help with making healthcare more afordable and cost effective?

Mean while an Obamacare tax on health insurers takes effect 2014 for America's Health Insurance Plans says that the cost will be pasted on to the consumer, leading to another $2,000 in premium costs over the next decade for the average individual purchaser.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34706 Dec 12, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
Obamacare and taxes: I am some what concerned about a 2.3 percent tax on medical devices such as latex gloves to pace makers and everything in between. This will add to the cost of health care in taking care of the patients. So how does this tax tax help with making healthcare more afordable and cost effective?
Mean while an Obamacare tax on health insurers takes effect 2014 for America's Health Insurance Plans says that the cost will be pasted on to the consumer, leading to another $2,000 in premium costs over the next decade for the average individual purchaser.
==========
Surprized you missed this. The analysts and proponents of Obamacare have pointed it out repeatedly. Obamacare will cause rates and cost to not rise as quickly as they would without Obamacare. Your $2000 cost over ten years could well be $5000 without Obamacare.

Location hidden

#34707 Dec 12, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you were one of those stupid people that did this! From your postings I am not sure you have evolved past that point.
Well if I was one of the people doing it you would have been one of those in the cages. Just sayin'.

Location hidden

#34708 Dec 12, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>It is hard to believe that California doesn't have trailer parks also. Actually the only spots that trailer parks are in the majority is in far eastern Oklahoma. Not around here. Been thru a tornado, 2 really bad ice storms, 2 really bad snow storms and acouple of years ago a wind storm that had straight 100 mile an hour winds. The people around us and including us never saw a dime of government money. But there are people here and in other states starts expecting the government assistance seconds after they are hit by a disaster.
Oh by the way I donot know anyone that has a bunker. Storm shelters yes and safe rooms but none big enough to live in. I have always wonder why people are so willing to spend money on pools and not a storm cellar or safe room and then get hit by a tornado and stand there on TV and I just never thought this would happen to me. I wonder what dream world they live in. Undoubtedly the same dream world Dusty lives in!
For some strange reason while Mary Fallin is running off to Obama begging for disaster relief on a weekly basis, Oklahoma has a "rainy day fund" of nearly a billion dollars that Fallin refuses to use a dime of to help Okies with disasters. I guess those "disasters" are only "disasters" if there is federal money to be sucked up by the Okie Parasites who complain about govt spending. Funny how that works.

And for those win an I.Q. over 80? The reason we don't have storm shelters in Southern California? Earthquakes tend to happen underground and storm shelters tend to be underground. Maybe In Oklahoma you figure that being underground during an earthquake and getting the walls of your storm shelter collapsed around you is a hoot but we take a different view out here.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#34709 Dec 12, 2012
All health insurance just went up 63 dollars,thanks Obummer.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#34710 Dec 12, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Mary Fallin asks Obama for more money to get you another trailer and she pockets the difference and goes on another trip to bitch about Obama's spending. Only in America can you beg money from someone then immediately find a TV camera and bitch about them spending.
Right? and while Fallin's consistent negligence doesn't reflect everybody here, I'm utterly surprised that people voted her in.

Oklahoma City, OK

#34711 Dec 12, 2012
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>I also beleive in chem-trails, the NWO, 9/11 inside job, the privatly owned Fedaral Reserve and that your just another heard member,baabaa.
Actually, it's common knowledge that private banks power the federal reserve in the United States, as well as the credit of most European and Asiatic countries, but you're just proud of your ignorance. Maybe you could use more Noam Chomski in your life if you're going to sport the tin-foil hat. My older brother and my Uncle are semi-conspiracy theorists, but my older brother knows his shit. You don't just claim you believe in something without proof, lest you become a sheep yourself.

Also, you should consider using Firefox or Chrome. This whole Internet Explorer not accounting for your god-awful spelling thing will ruin you some day. Some advice from a techie and a journalist.

Location hidden

#34712 Dec 12, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Right? and while Fallin's consistent negligence doesn't reflect everybody here, I'm utterly surprised that people voted her in.
I have long maintained that 70% of Okies you could stick anywhere in Appalachia and nobody would be the wiser that they weren't there all along. Same for most the Bible Belt. My problem is not with the 30% and those who are of the 30% know I'm not talking about them and know that I am right about the others. When someone talks about crackers I'm amazed at the number of white people who get all bent out of shape and start hollering. I couldn't care less if someone talks about crackers. There are crackers and I'm not one of them. So why get bent if they're not talking about YOU? Too many Okies protest too many things. The state is a parasite state as are about 30-33 states. They don't pay their own way and that would be fine with me if it weren't the same exact states that bitch and moan about spending all the time. Spending includes those states, know whut I mean Vern?

Oklahoma City, OK

#34713 Dec 12, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I have long maintained that 70% of Okies you could stick anywhere in Appalachia and nobody would be the wiser that they weren't there all along. Same for most the Bible Belt. My problem is not with the 30% and those who are of the 30% know I'm not talking about them and know that I am right about the others. When someone talks about crackers I'm amazed at the number of white people who get all bent out of shape and start hollering. I couldn't care less if someone talks about crackers. There are crackers and I'm not one of them. So why get bent if they're not talking about YOU? Too many Okies protest too many things. The state is a parasite state as are about 30-33 states. They don't pay their own way and that would be fine with me if it weren't the same exact states that bitch and moan about spending all the time. Spending includes those states, know whut I mean Vern?
Too many...people...protest too many things. It seems to be an "everybody in the whole goddamn United States" type of ordeal.

Location hidden

#34714 Dec 12, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many...people...protest too many things. It seems to be an "everybody in the whole goddamn United States" type of ordeal.
I'll give you that one.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#34715 Dec 12, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's common knowledge that private banks power the federal reserve in the United States, as well as the credit of most European and Asiatic countries, but you're just proud of your ignorance. Maybe you could use more Noam Chomski in your life if you're going to sport the tin-foil hat. My older brother and my Uncle are semi-conspiracy theorists, but my older brother knows his shit. You don't just claim you believe in something without proof, lest you become a sheep yourself.
Also, you should consider using Firefox or Chrome. This whole Internet Explorer not accounting for your god-awful spelling thing will ruin you some day. Some advice from a techie and a journalist.
First of all, the Fed.Res. it self is privately owned and its not common knowledge, most people think because of the title Federal Reserve its part of the Fed. Gov.
Second of all, your bro. and dad are much smarter than you.
I prove things to myself and let the sheep be sheep. Why would I be ruined if these things are not true,this is America we have freedom of speech.

Oklahoma City, OK

#34716 Dec 12, 2012
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, the Fed.Res. it self is privately owned and its not common knowledge, most people think because of the title Federal Reserve its part of the Fed. Gov.
Second of all, your bro. and dad are much smarter than you.
I prove things to myself and let the sheep be sheep. Why would I be ruined if these things are not true,this is America we have freedom of speech.
This is what I inferred about you from this:

You can count to potato.
You're afraid of toasters.

PROOF, M. Sokie, the proof. Where is it? I KNOW you aren't pulling this outta ya arse, am I mistaken?
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#34717 Dec 12, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I inferred about you from this:
You can count to potato.
You're afraid of toasters.
PROOF, M. Sokie, the proof. Where is it? I KNOW you aren't pulling this outta ya arse, am I mistaken?
I grow potatos,I fix toasters. People who know it all can't learn eny more.

Oklahoma City, OK

#34718 Dec 12, 2012
I don't know if you're aware of this, Himso, but you can't discount your argument with "You can't progress any more because you're an intellectual." Arguments don't work like that. Either you have a clue, or you don't. There is no "try."

Considering that you've provided absolutely no examples of your conspiracy theories -- or anything else, for that matter -- I hereby call for a group vote, revoking your right to participate in debates of any type.
All in favor..
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34719 Dec 12, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if I was one of the people doing it you would have been one of those in the cages. Just sayin'.
Funny! But I doubt you know what the hick you are talking about! And if you are the one abusing what ever is in the cage You really would not want to deal with me!
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#34720 Dec 12, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
I don't know if you're aware of this, Himso, but you can't discount your argument with "You can't progress any more because you're an intellectual." Arguments don't work like that. Either you have a clue, or you don't. There is no "try."
Considering that you've provided absolutely no examples of your conspiracy theories -- or anything else, for that matter -- I hereby call for a group vote, revoking your right to participate in debates of any type.
All in favor..
Two wolves and one sheep voting on whats for dinner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pot tourism in Colorado 5 hr hyena 1
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 9 hr love4NiKe37 250
Obama's followers are either COMMUNIST or QUEERS 9 hr fidel 73
Who is the Tea Party in Oklahoma? (May '10) 13 hr Justaminute 761
Missing Eufaula family - KFOR (Dec '09) 14 hr interesting 4,752
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Thu thefinestallmoved... 16
'Seismic Sunday' Continues With 4.1 Magnitude Q... Dec 14 Ted 1
Oklahoma City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oklahoma City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oklahoma City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oklahoma City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:53 pm PST

NBC Sports12:53PM
DeMarco Murray questionable, won't have to run "gauntlet" to prove he can play
ESPN12:55 PM
Cowboys list Murray (hand) as questionable
Bleacher Report12:58 PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play