First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lady Liberty

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Oct 15, 2018
Please vote for Kevin Stitt for Governor of Oklahoma. He will work hard for every Oklahoman. He will bring honesty dignity and jobs back to Oklahoma. Unlike Drew Edmondson, who is exactly like Obama and Hillary. We don't need or want the for left radical agenda in Oklahoma. We only have 22 days left. Call, email, knock on doors and anything you can do. Please also consider voting for all GOP. There must be some honest Democrats that are sick of the lies and violence of the left. O urge you to join us.
MixedBloodOkieIn jun

Mooresville, NC

#2 Oct 17, 2018
Lady Liberty wrote:
Please vote for Kevin Stitt for Governor of Oklahoma. He will work hard for every Oklahoman. He will bring honesty dignity and jobs back to Oklahoma. Unlike Drew Edmondson, who is exactly like Obama and Hillary. We don't need or want the for left radical agenda in Oklahoma. We only have 22 days left. Call, email, knock on doors and anything you can do. Please also consider voting for all GOP. There must be some honest Democrats that are sick of the lies and violence of the left. O urge you to join us.
Vote for Kevin Stitt over Drew Edmondson? This is a joke, right? RIGHT?! Drew Edmondson is a decent person and a person that will bring honesty, dignity and jobs back to Oklahoma. I admire Drew and his accomplishments, I will respect him as Governor of Oklahoma.

#VoteDrewEdmondson
WarForOil

Mooresville, NC

#3 Oct 17, 2018
Edmondson!!! I have a hunch he can take it!
thr turth

United States

#4 Oct 17, 2018
Lady Liberty wrote:
Lies and violence of the left.

It's like a Jerry Springer show with some on the right anymore.
Didn't your honest guy get his company banned from doing business in Georgia for basic my robbing people.
What happened in tennessee.
How many homes of Oklahomans did he take to make that money.

He sounds like more of the same takers, that are turning our great country into the reality show it's become.
YouAreNotLikeYou rChrist

Mooresville, NC

#5 Oct 17, 2018
Lady Liberty wrote:
Lady Liberty and Oklahoma friends! If you want honesty, dignity and jobs in Oklahoma to improve, vote for Drew Edmondson!
Sent by Allah

Mooresville, NC

#6 Oct 17, 2018
Lady Liberty wrote:
I will be voting for Drew Edmondson for Governor! If you care about bringing honesty, dignity and jobs back to the great state of Oklahoma, you should too.
thr turth

United States

#7 Oct 17, 2018
Sent by Allah wrote:
<quoted text>

I will be voting for Drew Edmondson for Governor! If you care about bringing honesty, dignity and jobs back to the great state of Oklahoma, you should too.
For me it's more then that.
It's quality of life.
Iam also tried of all the hate and division that has come upon our state and country.

The time for a change is now.
Sent by Allah

Mooresville, NC

#8 Oct 17, 2018
thr turth wrote:
<quoted text>

For me it's more then that.
It's quality of life.
Iam also tried of all the hate and division that has come upon our state and country.

The time for a change is now.
Absolutely!!! I am also very tired of livIng in a state and country thatís divided by fear and hate. I even told my very parents, who immigrated from Saudi Arabia seven years ago, that voting for Kevin Stitt would be voting against Islam.
just me

United States

#9 Oct 17, 2018
MixedBloodOkieInjun wrote:
<quoted text>

Vote for Kevin Stitt over Drew Edmondson? This is a joke, right? RIGHT?! Drew Edmondson is a decent person and a person that will bring honesty, dignity and jobs back to Oklahoma. I admire Drew and his accomplishments, I will respect him as Governor of Oklahoma.

#VoteDrewEdmondson
I'll take Bull Stitt over genuine Democrat Bullshit every day of the week! Like the ad says, Edmondson supported Obama and Hillary, and is more like Pelosi than the vast majority of us okies (except you of course)!
Lady Liberty

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Oct 17, 2018
just me wrote:
<quoted text>

I'll take Bull Stitt over genuine Democrat Bullshit every day of the week! Like the ad says, Edmondson supported Obama and Hillary, and is more like Pelosi than the vast majority of us okies (except you of course)!
Very well said. All the left has to stand on violence,lies,more violence, propaganda, more lies the lying fake news msm,more lies
Did I mention lies.lol

Ps. Do not ever forget with the left,you're guilty until proven innocent aks Justice Kavanaugh. To the women,I hope the men in your own families, never have to experience what you put Judge now Justice Kavanaugh through. You should be ashamed but then you have no shame.You've proven there is no low, you will not sink to.
Lady Liberty

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Oct 17, 2018
thr turth wrote:
<quoted text>

Lies and violence of the left.

It's like a Jerry Springer show with some on the right anymore.
Didn't your honest guy get his company banned from doing business in Georgia for basic my robbing people.
What happened in tennessee.
How many homes of Oklahomans did he take to make that money.

He sounds like more of the same takers, that are turning our great country into the reality show it's become.
Tell us who it is that's promoting violence? You know other than Maxine Waters, Hillary., Erick Holder Corey Booker and of course the entire democommie party? Your party now takes orders from the likes of antifa,black lies matter etc.
SwampBukkakeFrom DaLeft

United States

#12 Oct 17, 2018
Lady Liberty wrote:
<quoted text>

Very well said. All the left has to stand on violence,lies,more violence, propaganda, more lies the lying fake news msm,more lies
Did I mention lies.lol

Ps. Do not ever forget with the left,you're guilty until proven innocent aks Justice Kavanaugh. To the women,I hope the men in your own families, never have to experience what you put Judge now Justice Kavanaugh through. You should be ashamed but then you have no shame.You've proven there is no low, you will not sink to.
So true. I will NEVER FORGET what the left did to Justice Kavanaugh...EVER!
WarForOil

United States

#13 Oct 17, 2018
Lady Liberty wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell us who it is that's promoting violence? You know other than Maxine Waters, Hillary., Erick Holder Corey Booker and of course the entire democommie party? Your party now takes orders from the likes of antifa,black lies matter etc.
The far-right are the violent ones, not Antifa and BLM. Support your local Antifa and BLM.
Blue Lives Matter

United States

#14 Oct 17, 2018
Lady Liberty wrote:
<quoted text>

Antifa and Black Lives Matter should be declared terrorist organizations, in my opinion. The democommie party is out of control.
Trump Voter

United States

#15 Oct 17, 2018
Lady Liberty wrote:
<quoted text>

Most of today's Democommie leaders are terrorists/radicals dressed up in suits or pantsuits! Soros needs to be taken down for financing the likes of Antifa, BLM, etc.
Lady Liberty

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Oct 17, 2018
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>

The far-right are the violent ones, not Antifa and BLM. Support your local Antifa and BLM.
Omg! You need to get your eyes check. Have you not seen the violence in Portland, Oregon, people being bullied in restaurants, movie theaters, work places,including the US Supreme Court? NOW, name one conservative that has done this? Awaiting your reply. By the way, I could care less what ILLEGAL immigrants think.They are costing us dearly. I bet you and a couple more are here illegally and spread lies and fear
Lady Liberty

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Oct 17, 2018
Blue Lives Matter wrote:
<quoted text>

Antifa and Black Lives Matter should be declared terrorist organizations, in my opinion. The democommie party is out of control.
Absolutely! Innocent LE officers are being murdered. I place the blame solely on Obama and Holder. They have the blood of many of our great Police officers. But the left condones it all because the left promises them free stuff

Thanks to ALL LE officers,military firemen Doctors,nurses.If I forgot anyone I apologize.
just me

United States

#18 Thursday Oct 18
WarForOil wrote:
Edmondson!!! I have a hunch he can take it!
Edmondson/Pelosi
Lady Liberty

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Thursday Oct 18
just me wrote:
<quoted text>

Edmondson/Pelosi
Are you going to their wedding? Plastic face Pelosi aks PeLousy and Oklahoma's worst atty gen
Bikers for Stitt

Flower Mound, TX

#21 Thursday Oct 18
Lady Liberty wrote:
<quoted text>

Omg! You need to get your eyes check. Have you not seen the violence in Portland, Oregon, people being bullied in restaurants, movie theaters, work places,including the US Supreme Court? NOW, name one conservative that has done this? Awaiting your reply. By the way, I could care less what ILLEGAL immigrants think.They are costing us dearly. I bet you and a couple more are here illegally and spread lies and fear
Lady Liberty this is War we MUST vote and bring 10 friends to vote for Kevin Stitt for Governor on November 6. We donít want what we see in the USA in the media and liberal mobs taking over our restaurants, movie theaters, work places, etc. Also thanks to democrats, ILLEGAL immigrants are running wild, letís save Oklahoma. Vote Kevin Stitt!

Btw, I knew this liberal who in kindergarten used to eat his own boogers. Are these the type of people we want taking over our state?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fugitive shot by bail bondsman walks away from ... 8 hr Jorge the Illegal 11
News Former OKC Priest Faces Another Sexual Abuse Al... 12 hr whitevannoladder 3
News 'Incredibly disturbing': Former reserve deputy ... Fri bridgedthewifi 1
News Mercy Health Closing Hospital In El Reno Thu WarForOil 2
News Sitting this one out: Some Oklahoma City area b... Nov 15 Watchers 1
News Local couple honored for creating special memor... Nov 15 transmissionspeci... 1
State Senator Roger Thompson " SCREWS UP " Medi... Nov 15 WarForOil 2

Oklahoma City Jobs

Personal Finance

Oklahoma City Mortgages