Mick Cornett shares lessons learned w...

Mick Cornett shares lessons learned with "The Next American City"

There are 28 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Thursday Sep 20, titled Mick Cornett shares lessons learned with "The Next American City". In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

"The Next American City: The Big Promise of Our Midsize Metros" by Mick Cornett, with Jayson White One can go to one of the country's top universities to become a respected scholar on planning and addressing the needs of modern cities. Or one can get elected as mayor, visit with nationally renowned experts like Jeff Speck and Richard Florida, and get further immersed with a term as president of the U.S. Conference of Mayors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rescuedfromrubbl e

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Monday Sep 24
Okies idea of recovering is staying on the subject over and over until someone can secure PTSD funding for veterans who weren't involved in any disaster but lives only to spew what a superhero he/she is or get others involved in the horde and camp cults.

They've chased Hurricane Katrina victims all over the USA with their formaldehyde rants all because they received shelter from the elements for a short time. They were even met at the camp, while still in shock, with the Okie conspiracy theorists-abovetopsecret-to not help them recover, but to program into their way of thinking while they were wet, cold and shivering.

Note their photo of the state police guarding the inmates at Fall Creek. Not only can they plagiarize Hal Lindsay, but they can also state a police officers stance on trauma based abortion and make it sound like they are in a FEMA prison and they are there to help them out.

They did the same with the May 3rd survivors. Only then they bugged houses and started breaking them down bit by bit for having lived when many others did not. They'd monitor their recovering by monitoring their mail, phone calls, church affiliations, etc. check out the Woodward storms where they crash into each other trying to get to the victims before others or stop would be victims from fleeing so they can photograph them in a bloody mess to post on their media outlets.

I went to the public library to view the Woodward rundown. It seems people do disappear during these storms and are never seen again. I was getting into the tale when some old man walked nearby and started yelling: I like poetry. Where is the poetry?!!(Staring at me like I was the librarian when it was easy to see he'd walked past her and likely already knew where the station was since it was up front).

Yeah, Okies like keeping the trauma going, and going, and going.

They are trauma kings looking for drama queens to beg for help and unless you can gush out big crocodile tears and tell fairy tales like they do--------you won't get any other form of help.
rinserepeat

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Monday Sep 24
What they decided to do to circumvent the FEMA camps was to start imprisoning people in their own homes by placing tracking devices on their auto so they'd know the exact time to block off the offramp if their subject has already escaped their clutches before.

That's what happens when you use inbreds to stage a horrible crime on which you can profit.

And like the Woodward disaster of decades past, there's still that telephone person in the center of it all. In the late 90s he was only a serial killer; he must be a superhero now.

They'll rinse and repeat.

Men horde implements of destruction and women are supposed to pretend they are helping the little children by sending them out to get the mail of the neighbors and comb through any thing that could help their causes.

When the men are exhausted from all the tall tales they spin, they watch football and teach their younguns to stalk and terrorize others.

If you noticed someone following you around in a big box store, have no fear.....it's just the police.
They do background checks on people who work and encourage others to do the same.

If you've got a speeding ticket or have been indicted for murder---no worries, it's all the same in their eyes.
tellmelies

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Monday Sep 24
It makes sense when it is learned they are crawling through windows to leave their personnel recruiter cards in the wallets of ex convicts.

If a cop is parked in the area off the Interstate offramp after they've hidden behind a tree and hacked into your cell phone, it's easy to assume the criminals aren't working without cover.

Those fake missing persons charities keep their tall tales ongoing. Otherwise, what would they do when it's not football season?

Yep. The Okies have a plan for your life. Report back to them so they can look the largest. Afterall, they got bombed and need some good news in their ears for once.
koolguys

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Monday Sep 24
An example of how the older men train the younger men to commit terror is found in the gang stalking videos on YouTube. One of your own homegrowns explain it well: They do what they do to test political loyalty.

Yeah, right.

Note the drone and bossing of another on a public sidewalk because he has a cell phone with a camera.

Some of us are already familiar with the paging system out of Tulsa as the burglar alarms-at the time-would only send codes to pagers and not cell phones; hence the 101010 and the 225001.

Why the dead animal? Use a different HVAC person if you don't like that. He's probably some psychopath as you'll never have the astute people reading skills bestowed to the Okie.
pageme

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Monday Sep 24
That very year some black chic tried to drag a DOD employees daughter out the car window while blaming her for hitting her car. I would have jumped out and slapped a BIP on the nappy headed beotch; she was sent to therapy that never ended and started taking a foreign language to relieve the stress from the attack.

When they people moved, and I helped, she gave me the contents of the refrigerator which included a large meat product from the freezer. After I cooked it, I took the trash back over to their house and put it in their dumpster which was in the garage. One of their personnel recruiters went into the house-sometime during the night or early morning-took it out and threw it over my back fence.

She also gave me several bottles of wine. I didn't share it with any of their superior beings either.

I'm a lot like George Thorghgood: I Drink Alone.
whocantteach

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Monday Sep 24
They are like that in the work place, too. Before they introduce themselves or attempt to utter a kind word or two, you'll be met by a federal agent threatening they don't work and have better things to do while he, a social worker and another tell each other tales about how great and tough they are and what baked goods get shoved up whose azz.

If you don't go along with the horde guns and ammo routine , gardening and prepper stuff...…..they'll get you fired.

Most people, not from Okla, already know how to do that stuff and don't need all the idiot crap that goes along with the hysteria and buddy system of threatening and criminal behavior.
doubledown

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Monday Sep 24
Thus the saga of the state filled with Sen Shortey types and ilk.

It's who they are; it's what they do.

If they keep the women beat down, then someone will look at them lovingly while serving nachos at half time.
armyofones

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Monday Sep 24
If you're a woman and find your self laying out in a field somewhere decapitated, remember what I said: It's what they do; it's who they are.
Personnel Recruiter

Mooresville, NC

#9 Monday Sep 24
pageme wrote:
That very year some black chic tried to drag a DOD employees daughter out the car window while blaming her for hitting her car. I would have jumped out and slapped a BIP on the nappy headed beotch; she was sent to therapy that never ended and started taking a foreign language to relieve the stress from the attack.

When they people moved, and I helped, she gave me the contents of the refrigerator which included a large meat product from the freezer. After I cooked it, I took the trash back over to their house and put it in their dumpster which was in the garage. One of their personnel recruiters went into the house-sometime during the night or early morning-took it out and threw it over my back fence.

She also gave me several bottles of wine. I didn't share it with any of their superior beings either.

Ahhhh, you put YOUR TRASH in your neighbor’s dumpster. Did you learn a lesson?
Jorge the Illegal

Mooresville, NC

#10 Monday Sep 24
pageme wrote:

you probably shouldn’t drink
WarForOil

Mooresville, NC

#12 Monday Sep 24
pageme wrote:
One of their personnel recruiters went into the house-sometime during the night or early morning-took it out and threw it over my back fence.
Haha! That was awesome.
Jorge the Illegal

Mooresville, NC

#13 Monday Sep 24
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>

Haha! That was awesome.
he was throwing trash in his neighbors dumpster and he is complaining about them throwing it over his back fence lol
WarForOil

Mooresville, NC

#14 Monday Sep 24
pageme wrote:

Did you put the trash in your dumpster or take it back to their dumpster? Either way, you’re nuts!
Jorge the Illegal

Mooresville, NC

#15 Monday Sep 24
rescuedfromrubble wrote:
Okies idea of recovering is staying on the subject over and over until someone can secure PTSD funding for veterans who weren't involved in any disaster but lives only to spew what a superhero he/she is or get others involved in the horde and camp cults.

They've chased Hurricane Katrina victims all over the USA with their formaldehyde rants all because they received shelter from the elements for a short time. They were even met at the camp, while still in shock, with the Okie conspiracy theorists-abovetopsecret-to not help them recover, but to program into their way of thinking while they were wet, cold and shivering.

Note their photo of the state police guarding the inmates at Fall Creek. Not only can they plagiarize Hal Lindsay, but they can also state a police officers stance on trauma based abortion and make it sound like they are in a FEMA prison and they are there to help them out.

They did the same with the May 3rd survivors. Only then they bugged houses and started breaking them down bit by bit for having lived when many others did not. They'd monitor their recovering by monitoring their mail, phone calls, church affiliations, etc. check out the Woodward storms where they crash into each other trying to get to the victims before others or stop would be victims from fleeing so they can photograph them in a bloody mess to post on their media outlets.

I went to the public library to view the Woodward rundown. It seems people do disappear during these storms and are never seen again. I was getting into the tale when some old man walked nearby and started yelling: I like poetry. Where is the poetry?!!(Staring at me like I was the librarian when it was easy to see he'd walked past her and likely already knew where the station was since it was up front).

Yeah, Okies like keeping the trauma going, and going, and going.

They are trauma kings looking for drama queens to beg for help and unless you can gush out big crocodile tears and tell fairy tales like they do--------you won't get any other form of help.
you poor man. hope you are able to shield yourself from the crazy okies in the future.
WarForOil

Mooresville, NC

#16 Monday Sep 24
rescuedfromrubble wrote:
Most Okies can’t read and need the librarian to give them Direction.
Karen Janbaz

Mooresville, NC

#17 Monday Sep 24
Jorge the Illegal wrote:
<quoted text>

you poor man. hope you are able to shield yourself from the crazy okies in the future.
He needs help! Very sad!
Hi there Jorge

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Monday Sep 24
Jorge the Illegal wrote:
<quoted text>

he was throwing trash in his neighbors dumpster and he is complaining about them throwing it over his back fence lol
Is your name pronounced horhey or georgehey? Let's gits dose illegals back home! You down with that Jorge?
Jorge the Illegal

Houston, TX

#21 Monday Sep 24
Hi there Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>

Is your name pronounced horhey or georgehey? Let's gits dose illegals back home! You down with that Jorge?
my name is pronounced WHORhey, and your ass ain’t making us leave the USA.
Jorge the Illegal

Houston, TX

#22 Monday Sep 24
Hi there Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>

i’m not down. we’re seeking asylum because we have a credible fear of persecution back home
Jorge the Illegal

Houston, TX

#23 Monday Sep 24
Hi there Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>

i responded to your post earlier but my post disappeared

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Edmond's Heard on Hurd plans final event of season 32 min Get That Fart 4
This Is Serious 40 min Dems Lie 29
News Neighbor of missing woman presumed dead: 'It'd ... 1 hr Jorge the Illegal 5
News Oklahoma man arrested for threats against The O... 2 hr NoQ 3
News Senior Citizen Loses Thousands In Fake OKC Poli... 2 hr WarForOil 2
News Interviews and images: Oklahoma History Center ... 2 hr spoonfedaddicts 1
News OHP Trooper On Leave, Accused Of Using Privileg... 5 hr Marshae Beavers 5

Oklahoma City Jobs

Personal Finance

Oklahoma City Mortgages