Raul

Hailey, ID

#2 Dec 10, 2009
how will you know if there is a "gang" or not in the building? its not like your're just gonna pick on a group of hispanics just because they're in a bunch and say "ok all of you get out" just because you thought they were a gang! Thats stupid! This is a reason why bad things happen all the time.
okc citizen

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Feb 23, 2010
this place is a joke! the owner claims to have a 0 tolerance and yet he throws these "events" in which alcohol is served but allows attendance of children as young as 14 and as old as can show up. He finds loop holes in the local, state, and federal laws that allow him to do so. there are shhotings, stabbings, and fights almost every night this place is open. It needs to be shut down.
D-MOBB DUCE

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Apr 12, 2010
PRINCE HALL VILLAGE CRIP BITCH
pea brains

United States

#6 Apr 12, 2010
crips stand for Cowards Run In Packs. Nothing could be truer of those babychimp cousins.
MWC CITIZEN

Tulsa, OK

#7 Apr 29, 2010
a gang can be a group of nerds... a group of girls... a group of cats or dogs... a gang is a group of people that are brought together that have the same interests... its not just whose after sex or money or drugs... every part of this community is in a part of some kind of gang whether its a part of the dope game or a part of god... as for me i represent GOD and you all should too cuz yall didnt cme from yalls "set" you all came from your mother... someone asks where im from thats what i tell them my mom... they ask who or what i represent i tell them god,, my god has roads made from gold!! just remember dont discriminate against people who dress a certain way callin them "gangsters" cuz your part of a "gang" too
23suck

Edmond, OK

#8 May 2, 2010
pea brains wrote:
crips stand for Cowards Run In Packs. Nothing could be truer of those babychimp cousins.
If they're the chimps then you are the missing link. You gotta bring more than a GED to the debate son!
Trauma

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 May 4, 2010
23suck wrote:
<quoted text>
If they're the chimps then you are the missing link. You gotta bring more than a GED to the debate son!
Actually you and the other guy are both wrong.

C.R.I.P.S stands for Community Representative Inter-Party Services.
B.L.O.O.D. stands for Brothers Love Overcoming Oppositions Deceit.

The Youth these days have been bamboozled into thinking that Division is cool, instead of Galvanization & Coalescence. Crips started in California after the Black Panther Party for Self Defense was dismantled & almost killed off by the corrupt LAPD/FBI. Nobody wanted corrupt Policemen robbing, beating & killing people in their Neighborhoods so they decided to do something about that. Bloods started in Vietnam because so many soldiers over there were high on drugs (recreational street drugs as well as experimental drugs used on them by their Army Superiors) & going berserk on innocent Vietnamese Citizens, Bloods were Straight Edge type soldiers who didn't want to participate in that Madness. If only so many of the Real Leaders hadn't been locked up or killed off, then the Youth in today's streets would know these things. Crips & Bloods began the inter-fighting because of FBI's COINTELPRO (short for Counter Intelligence Program), not to mention the FBI working in conjunction with the Mob to flood the streets with Heroin & later Crack Cocaine. The Crips & Bloods were easier prey for the corrupt FBI than the Black Panthers & U.S.(United Slaves) Organization, simply because people were Restless.
mitchell

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Jun 26, 2010
Raul wrote:
how will you know if there is a "gang" or not in the building? its not like your're just gonna pick on a group of hispanics just because they're in a bunch and say "ok all of you get out" just because you thought they were a gang! Thats stupid! This is a reason why bad things happen all the time.
raul, that is dumb, you know if a group is a gang by what they are doing (behaving like gang members). and if people are flashing gang signs, vandalizing the place, threatening people, or anything like that then they'll be kicked out. if a couple of people are NOT in a gang, they will be kicked out. if a group of gang members is behaving themselves like they should be then they will not be kicked out. the sign is there to make sure that people behave themselves, not to profile minorities. dont make this a racial thing, THAT IS THE "REASON BAD THINGS HAPPEN ALL THE TIME", it's because some people, usually minorties but NOT ALWAYS, think people are out to get them when in reality they are not.
SIZZY2LEARN

Florence, TX

#12 Feb 22, 2011
Anyone in a gang? No disrespect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mistake At MWC Clinic Could Require Hundreds Of... Sat WOW 1
False Teacher Kenneth Copeland (Mar '08) Sat Bishop Caractor 484
Dark. Fri big Aj okc 3
Black gangs Jun 23 okcnow 4
News Oklahoma regulators release 'fracking' plan for... (Dec '16) Jun 23 Abc 2
Dark connect Jun 20 MsNemo 1
Alicia Doss-Andrews: Hottest Woman on the Planet Jun 19 Jamie Dundee 4

Oklahoma City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance